CuckoldFart.com

A question for cuck couples

Oldercock

How many cucks ans couples have a network of contacts with other, like minded people? In my experience most seem to operate more or less in isolation with no friends who also enjoy "similar pursuits". The reason I ask is that, if people had such networks, it would be much easier for bulls and wifelovers (I do see something of a difference) to be recommended to other couples and that would be a Good Thing -imho! After all there is nothing like a personal recommendation :)  - or am I mistaken and the networks do exist - it is a case of finding and entry point?

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Yes, I know 2 or 3 couples more or less locally who are either fixed up or "retired" and i get on with them very well - but they don't know anyone else with the same interests  - so they can't say to anyone "give this a guy a try, chat with him, see what you think". Then everyone would know that no timewasters are involved and everything is genuine...

• Like 2

• CuckoldFart featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...