CuckoldFart.com

Worth trying again...we shall see!

DomBull4U

If at first you don't succeed...try, try again! Right?

Why not?

I won't go into all the details...but a while back...earlier in the year...a cuckwannabe had contacted me...and we were discussing his desire to share his wife with another man. He shared some pics of his wife with me...a beautiful, sexy woman.

As a couple, they were looking to explore some of their sexual fantasies. Her fantasies involved some light bdsm.  Basically at this point...being tied. Tied...by her husband. His fantasy was to share her with another man...and possibly becoming a cuck husband on a somewhat regular basis. This cuckwannabe husband wanted not just to see his wife having sex with another man...but have her "controlled" by the other man also.

As fate would have it...our paths crossed. Online anyway. Again, I won't go too much into the details...but you can see why this cuckwannabe contacted me...and it's easy to see why he thought I might be able to help him....help them!

They experimented with her desire to be tied and bound. They had some success...but him tying her just didn't seem to be working for either of them. Having your husband tie you can be a fun, exciting thing...but being tied by someone else, a stranger...takes this act of submission to a whole other level. And in this particular case, the husband tying his wife...did nothing to help his fantasy of sharing her.

The solution to both of their "problems" is obvious, right?

The cuckwannabe hubby and I had some great discussions about their fantasies. I think it's fair to say we both had hopes that our online meeting could possibly go to the next level.

But things didn't work out...and even our online friendship sort of "crashed and burned". 

But time goes on....and sometimes things have a way of working out. Maybe?

With that bit of background...I would like to say that the cuckwannabe husband and I have been talking again.

And maybe...just maybe...we are at a place to try things again. 

And actually...I think some of you cuckfart friends might be able to help things along. I have posted a few of the pics that the cuckwannabe shared with me. Pic of his beautiful wife. The beautiful, sexy wife with the submissive desire to be tied. The submissive wife that the husband would like to see...controlled and "used". 

Tell the cuckwannabe hubby what you think of his wife...and what you think of the details I mentioned.

I think when he reads them...his need to share his wife with me will be even greater!

And cuckwannabe...I'm glad we have been chatting again. Hopefully...things can resume.

What can I say...I would love to get my hands on your sweet, sexy wife!

DomBull4U

8a4c9dc8-8afb-4322-8e92-25fbd2f0c64b.jpg

34ebc970-6c31-4f40-a06f-1bd0cf2792e9.jpg

4b36ca81-faa1-42ea-802a-0e370988b727.jpg

• Like 12

CUCKOLD TEST

3 hours ago, robert smith said:

We need to see her bent over spread showing her soon to be fucked pussy and ass

robert...wow, what a thought..."we need to see her bent over...spread...showing her soon to be fucked pussy and ass". 

I'm wondering what my cuckwannabe hubby is going to think when he sees that? Lol...

Over the years, robert, you have generously shared your incredibly sexy wife Elaine with all of us. In stories of her hotwife adventures...and in amazing pics of her. And you know how I feel about Elaine. If there were a listing in a dictionary for sexy hotwife...Elaine's picture should be posted with it.

"bent over...spread...showing her soon to be fucked pussy and ass".

With all that you have shared with me over the years, robert...with all of us...all I can say is....

OK, you got it! You want to see her bent over...spread...showing her soon to be fucked pussy and ass...ok, here it is!

How about...with her cuckwannabe hubby pulling her thong aside to show me her fuck holes!

Enjoy!

I'm going to!

DomBull4U

p.s. robert...thanks for asking!

4bb6421a-8098-410b-ab93-c425c2e0bd8b.jpg

• Like 3

"bent over...spread...showing her soon to be fucked pussy and ass"

How about a few more?

One thing I had wannabecuck hubby do was take candid shots of his wife...just pics of her in normal, everyday life. 

"Spy pics" we called them. I enjoyed seeing her...and her wannabecuck husband enjoyed sharing her this way with me.

Great legs and great ass...I think we can all agree on that! 

0961391c-16f2-4be7-b394-bf7d3ee15405.jpg

82fed91d-cc29-4ac4-9ee0-b05f2de4bf80.jpg

b3fe9d8a-4969-4ff5-9c29-986868b8b9b7.jpg

• Like 5

How about one more?

"bent over...spread...showing her soon to be fucked pussy and ass"

This pic doesn't exactly show that...not that graphically.

But it does show how desirable wannabecuck's wife is...what sexy legs and what a great ass she has...

and it does make me want to see his wife with those shorts pushed down to show off her great ass...

and does make me want to get at her and get after it...with her bent over...taking my cock!

Nice work wannabecuck! TY!

DomBull4U

e72e1e4a-79a3-4ed1-b90f-7b392077e19f.jpg

• Like 6

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...