CuckoldFart.com

listening

secondjag

5 minutes ago, secondjag said:

So, if you liked Bachs' "Toccata and Fugue,"  you might enjoy Jethro Tull performing another Bach Fugue (few people knew it was Bach) on Bouree) with a slightly modern twist

Ian Anderson is a beast ...."one legged flute playing"

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 1:01 PM, Kaktuscpl said:

It's got a cool "vibe" 

Hey Kak, gonna take you a whole different direction with this one.   

So listen, I don't know if you have the patience to listen/watch this whole thing but this charming young woman shares her process,
frustrations, and significant skills. Really entertaining. I've watched several of hers now. Enjoy, hope you make it all the way through.

• 1 year later...
On 4/4/2022 at 11:36 AM, Kaktuscpl said:

this is one of "trippiest" I've found that I like Mongolian throat singing.traditional mongolian instruments ...the only 2 people in the world that play the "horse head fiddle' standing up, it is designed to be played from a sitting position 

Ok hopefully I'm not butting in here. Pretty much a classic rock guy, love some of newer stuff too. Been told I'm one dimensional in my taste. But this was quite interesting listening too. Can't figure how to describe it, deep, spiritual,  moving or what. But I found it quite interesting . Thanks for sharing this.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...