CuckoldFart.com

Pussy add yours!

jack aspen

CUCKOLD TEST

On 1/7/2023 at 11:01 AM, Peter C said:

I forgot I had these old Polaroids of my now ex-wife Debbie. These would have been taken around the time she dated and was fucked by that lad of 23, so she'd be mid-30s here. As you can see, her wild ginger pubic hair hid her cunt too much and I've wondered since if that young guy, more used to girls his age being shaved, had passed comment on her being too hairy down there, as not long after Debbie asked me to shave her pubes off for her. It wasn't easy, but with scissors and a razor I eventually managed to clear that forest and she looked so much better with a bald pussy. A hairy cunt didn't stop that lad fucking her of course. Debbie was an easy lay, a married older woman keen to get some new young cock inside her.

As I've found out since our divorce that Debbie had sex with a work colleague of mine a couple of months before she went with that 23 year old, this is the sight that he would have got in his bedroom that afternoon whilst I was at work. Later, for her other lovers, she was shaved, usually by me at her request before she went out to meet someone or, if it was a girls night out, "just in case".

debbiespread2.jpg

debbiespread1.jpg

Any photos of Debbie with her shaved cunt? Would love to see that!

11 hours ago, JohnLondon said:

Any photos of Debbie with her shaved cunt? Would love to see that!

I did have one Polaroid of Debbie with her cunt shaved, but not sure where it is. I'll try and dig it out for you. I remember her getting me to take some photos on her mobile phone after I'd shaved her so she could send them to my ex-workmate Mick. He's told me since that he was disappointed that she'd shaved as he'd fantasised about my wife's ginger cunt for years.

Just goes to show John, you can't please everyone!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

I did have one Polaroid of Debbie with her cunt shaved, but not sure where it is. I'll try and dig it out for you. I remember her getting me to take some photos on her mobile phone after I'd shaved her so she could send them to my ex-workmate Mick. He's told me since that he was disappointed that she'd shaved as he'd fantasised about my wife's ginger cunt for years.

Just goes to show John, you can't please everyone!

Peter, I would love to see Debbie's shaved cunt too.