CuckoldFart.com

Pussy add yours!

jack aspen

Cuckold Tests

• 7 months later...

bellje....awesome pic of one very sexy, mature hotwife!

With her nipples clamped like they are, this mature hotwife looks a bit submissive in this pic.

Like she's been told to spread her pussy and show her fuckhole...which she is happy to do.

Looks like she would love to have her pussy tongue fucked!

Looks like she could be responding to a command such as this...."spread that cunt open, slut...show me how bad you want that cunt filled with hard cock!"

Would love to watch her spread herself open..and hear her beg for it!

DomBull4U 

I forgot I had these old Polaroids of my now ex-wife Debbie. These would have been taken around the time she dated and was fucked by that lad of 23, so she'd be mid-30s here. As you can see, her wild ginger pubic hair hid her cunt too much and I've wondered since if that young guy, more used to girls his age being shaved, had passed comment on her being too hairy down there, as not long after Debbie asked me to shave her pubes off for her. It wasn't easy, but with scissors and a razor I eventually managed to clear that forest and she looked so much better with a bald pussy. A hairy cunt didn't stop that lad fucking her of course. Debbie was an easy lay, a married older woman keen to get some new young cock inside her.

As I've found out since our divorce that Debbie had sex with a work colleague of mine a couple of months before she went with that 23 year old, this is the sight that he would have got in his bedroom that afternoon whilst I was at work. Later, for her other lovers, she was shaved, usually by me at her request before she went out to meet someone or, if it was a girls night out, "just in case".

debbiespread2.jpg

debbiespread1.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

I forgot I had these old Polaroids of my now ex-wife Debbie. These would have been taken around the time she dated and was fucked by that lad of 23, so she'd be mid-30s here. As you can see, her wild ginger pubic hair hid her cunt too much and I've wondered since if that young guy, more used to girls his age being shaved, had passed comment on her being too hairy down there, as not long after Debbie asked me to shave her pubes off for her. It wasn't easy, but with scissors and a razor I eventually managed to clear that forest and she looked so much better with a bald pussy. A hairy cunt didn't stop that lad fucking her of course. Debbie was an easy lay, a married older woman keen to get some new young cock inside her.

As I've found out since our divorce that Debbie had sex with a work colleague of mine a couple of months before she went with that 23 year old, this is the sight that he would have got in his bedroom that afternoon whilst I was at work. Later, for her other lovers, she was shaved, usually by me at her request before she went out to meet someone or, if it was a girls night out, "just in case".

debbiespread2.jpg

debbiespread1.jpg

I love how Debbie spreads her legs for the camera, she surely deserved to be fucked hard. It's a shame time go on!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 3:24 PM, leone55 said:

I love how Debbie spreads her legs for the camera, she surely deserved to be fucked hard. It's a shame time go on!

Thank you. I'm glad I remembered I had those photos of Debbie showing off her hairy pussy and I can only assume that she was regularly fucked hard once she'd got into the swing of going with other men again. Seeing her pussy all red, puffy and open after I'd got her home from her first visit to my ex-workmate Mick, it was clear that she'd been been fucked well and fucked hard, perhaps in his excitement at finally getting my wife into bed after years of trying or maybe as punishment for her making him wait so long. I thought they'd only ever fucked twice, but after our divorce I befriended Mick on Faceb00k and eventually plucked up the courage to talk to him about Debbie. That was the first he knew of me suggesting she go with other men and me knowing they'd had sex, but he was soon boasting how they'd fucked on and off for 2-3 years until he moved away, even going away together for a week when I'd thought she was a different guy entirely. I even thanked him for fucking my wife so well and giving her what she must have needed so badly. "You're welcome", he replied. "I'm glad I could be of service".

Curiously, considering I was tasked with shaving Debbie's cunt whenever she asked me to, Mick complained to me that she was shaved and how, for many years, he'd wanted to see her ginger pubes. Ironic really, when I think it was perhaps unfavorably comments from that first 23 year old lad that made her want to be shaved and that first work colleague of mine she'd gone with behind my back also had her hairy. He's another one I befriended online, not knowing he'd fucked my wife but not being surprised when he confessed that he'd had her in his bed whilst I was at work one afternoon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...