CuckoldFart.com

My slutwife loves young big cocks

gangbangwife

CUCKOLD TEST

I think most women, married or not, are flattered by the attention of young men. It's good for their ego and boosts their self-confidence and if they're not getting enough at home, the guy might just get lucky. My wife readily confessed to having a thing about much younger guys. The day after her 35th birthday she went out for a drink with a lad of 23, a customer from the shop she worked in. She was the assistant manageress and he'd asked her out before but she wanted to make sure I was okay with it first. He didn't mind that she was 12 years older than him, nor that she was married with 4 kids. She told him she'd tell me that she'd be late home due to stock-taking which amused him and after a few drinks in a nearby pub after work, she ended up back at his place and in his bed being vigorously fucked 3 times.

Later, in her mid-40s she attracted the attention of a 28 year old security guard who she met up with for sex a couple of times and a 25 year old soldier (2 Para) who eagerly fucked her quite a few times. She happily told me, that despite (or maybe because of) him being half my age, he was much better in bed than I'd ever been. I ejaculated on the spot, which i guess kinda proved her point.

debbienaked1.thumb.jpg.0f20a849f305bd940aa7570f6180b87f.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...