CuckoldFart.com

Breeding Bull Here

Breeder

Evening all.  As the title states, I am looking to breed your wife or girlfriend.  I'm in my mid-30s, fit, Caucasian, experienced, fertile, and disease/drug/drama free.  I'm active in the American Southwest and West Coast and can travel for serious couples.  I'm fine with fulfilling most fantasies, as long as they are legal and healthy, and the net result is an impregnated woman. I'm looking for couples who are genuine, stable, mature, and sane.

Interested?  Drop me a note. :D

• Like 1

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Guest defeated

I always find this a bit fascinating. You want to get a Woman pregnant. Is that to produce the greatest humiliation under the sun for her husband? I have seen that used before. I think most who offer this service don't think things through very well. I always wonder if they thought about walking in the door, contract in hand saying they can never be responsible for any of the child's financial needs? Guess what, that wouldn't be worth the paper it was written on. All a mother would need is a paternity test and guess what. You pay. 

I really doubt if there is any impregnation actually takes place except for well thought out times. I knew of one couple and that was because he was unable to have children and they used a close friend. Only a select few know it. Most of the woman I have ever met would just as soon not be pregnant. Especially with an unwanted pregnancy. How many women out there do you really think broadcast that their baby belongs to their lover and not their husband. Oh, it is big time humiliation for the husband but it is also big time humiliation for the mother. She isn't going to go that way.

Ladies may be looking for cock and semen but not so much sperm. Best to approach it as the first offering and avoid the third. 

Sorry to bust any bubbles here.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...