CuckoldFart.com

I'm 22. A cuck. Want to send my girlfriends nudes to men to jerk it to

Imcuckuseme

Cuckold Tests

You're both still quite young to get involved in the cuckold scene, but it doesn't hurt to fantasise alittle to start off with, maybe role-play in bed with a toy and see how it goes. Women are often horrified that you'd be willing to share them, be it just photos or sexually. Maybe post an fairly innocent photo of your girlfriend here as a taster and see men's reactions. Perhaps too, add your location to your profile so we know at least roughly where you're from. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Imcuckuseme said:

Hey I'm here again partying. Message me. The longer the night goes the hornier I get. I'm ready to be a cuck to older men pervs. My girlfriend only been naked in front of me. Want to show her

why not just share them here??  somehow doesn't have the "ring of truth."

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

why not just share them here?

Exactly. You've been here awhile now and you're among friends and like-minded people, so you have nothing to fear by posting photos of your girlfriend. She can be viewed here, commented on and jerked off to by a wide range of men, mostly all older than you, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s like myself, even 70 year olds and all keen to check out your young girlfriend's body.

Not only that she will be seen, just like my ex-wife Debbie and my current girlfriend Becky have, by all nationalites, white, Asian, black, which is the aspect I find particularly arousing.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 3:06 PM, Imcuckuseme said:

It's my first time. I'm straight acting 27. She's 25. Noone but me has seen her naked. I want you to jerk to her pics I show u and hhhhhhhhh me

Lovely! You are just a post away from making your fantasy true.. I'm keen to start with jerking off and writing my thoughts for her. Do share a pic and let's see how good is she to make me cum

On 12/4/2022 at 11:58 AM, Imcuckuseme said:

I just signed up. Can't take it anymore. I have lots of pics. Want creepy men to jerk to her.

Lovely! You are just a post away from making your fantasy true.. I'm keen to start with jerking off and writing my thoughts for her. Do share a pic and let's see how good is she to make me cum