CuckoldFart.com

glory321

• 2 years later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A word of THANKS to RMSTitanic for posting beautiful Angie....and bringing this Tits thread back to life!

Angie's necklace is certainly lovely...and very sexy...especially since it's the only thing she is wearing. The necklace stands out nicely against her beautiful, tanned skin.

Angie's tits are fantastic...and would look amazing splashed with a nice cum shot! 

Those pretty tits deserve a nice blast of cum all over them! 

DomBull4U

Something to think about....I wonder what a sexy 40+ yr old wife and mother of three thinks about as she's relaxing at the beach and working on getting a nice tan?

Could this hot and sexy MILF possibly be thinking of being the center of attention to a horny bunch of men at a bukkake party...wanting her pretty body and nice tits covered in cum? Is that what she's day dreaming about?

It's definitely what her hubby dreams of her doing!

More reposts from Angie's gallery!

My THANKS to RMSTitanic!

DomBull4U

RMSTitanic-IwK9FDRGOl8rP4L.jpg.a827884eac295a80473d3876bada7527.jpg

Capture41.thumb.JPG.8dec5dac0ba5f672e8cc6e7f904b5c84.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/14/2023 at 7:41 AM, Peter C said:

This is Louise, the ex-wife of a work colleague of mine I was seeing for awhile after my marriage broke up. I must admit I enjoyed seeing him at work knowing I was fucking his ex and the mother of his kids.

Louise.thumb.jpg.320f60acf72598bc4a0bb0eb4ec7f710.jpg

Peter, did Louise posed in this way for you? Can you show us more of her?

On 5/18/2023 at 5:26 PM, leone55 said:

Peter, did Louise posed in this way for you? Can you show us more of her?

Sadly not. She moved on to another colleague of mine after me and he sent me this. He died of covid back in 2020 and the only other photo he sent me of Louise is this one of her soapy breasts in the shower, taken not long after said colleague had paid for her to have her nipples and clit pierced as a Christmas present!

He regarding himself as something of a bull and delighted in taking Louise off me. My submissive reaction to that led him to correctly guess that I was a cuckold and he set about trying to pull not only my girlfriend Becky, but my ex-wife Debbie too. He said Becky was "hot" and persuaded me to let him request her as a friend on Faceb00k and I was shocked and nervous, but excited when she actually accepted. His intention was to get her to chat via Messenger, gain her trust enough for her to agree to start meeting him for a coffee whilst I was at work and ultimately "work on her" to get her into bed. His first two messages were politely replied to, but he got no further than that.

His attempts to woo my ex-wife were slightly more successful as Debbie already knew him from when we were married. He sold cheap booze, cigarettes and tobacco and was able to add Debbie as a customer. She met him a few times and I was told how even with her new partner sitting in the car nearby, she'd responded favorably to his flirting as he'd squeezed her ass and allowed him to kiss her on the lips. He told me how he'd wished he'd known I was a cuckold when Debbie and I were still together as she'd have been easy to get into bed and he'd have definitely fucked her for me and on a regular basis. He liked the idea of me having to see him at work knowing he was fucking my wife, adding that once he was fucking Becky as well he would call me "sub" and I was to address him at work as "sir".

Louise2.thumb.jpg.342a87fa8561c1dcbe7d0f523b8c4124.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2023 at 7:59 AM, Peter C said:

Sadly not. She moved on to another colleague of mine after me and he sent me this. He died of covid back in 2920 and the only other photo he sent me of Louise is this one of her soapy breasts in the shower, taken not long after said colleague had paid for her to have her nipples and clit pierced as a Christmas present!

He regarding himself as something of a bull and delighted in taking Louise off me. My submissive reaction to that led him to correctly guess that I was a cuckold and he set about trying to pull not only my girlfriend Becky, but my ex-wife Debbie too. He said Becky was "hot" and persuaded me to let him request her as a friend on Faceb00k and I was shocked and nervous, but excited when she actually accepted. His intention was to get her to chat via Messenger, gain her trust enough for her to agree to start meeting him for a coffee whilst I was at work and ultimately "work on her" to get her into bed. His first two messages were politely replied to, but he got no further than that.

His attempts to woo my ex-wife were slightly more successful as Debbie already knew him from when we were married. He sold cheap booze, cigarettes and tobacco and was able to add Debbie as a customer. She met him a few times and I was told how even with her new partner sitting in the car nearby, she'd responded favorably to his flirting as he'd squeezed her ass and allowed him to kiss her on the lips. He told me how he'd wished he'd known I was a cuckold when Debbie and I were still together as she'd have been easy to get into bed and he'd have definitely fucked her for me and on a regular basis. He liked the idea of me having to see him at work knowing he was fucking my wife, adding that once he was fucking Becky as well he would call me "sub" and I was to address him at work as "sir".

Louise2.thumb.jpg.342a87fa8561c1dcbe7d0f523b8c4124.jpg

Do you know if your ex Debbie cuckolded her new guy too?

45 minutes ago, leone55 said:

Do you know if your ex Debbie cuckolded her new guy too?

Not to my knowledge. I think he keeps her on a pretty tight rein, where she goes he goes, probably well aware of the guy that went off with his wife had also been fucking Debbie. He's no doubt wary of the same thing happening again, especially if he's been told that Debbie regularly got laid by other guys whilst she was married to me. I doubt he knows that, at first at least, it was me that suggested it and liked knowing my wife was out getting some extra cock inside her.

The workmate I mentioned above sadly died during the covid pandemic, so he never got any further with Debbie. Even if she has cuckolded her new partner, I doubt very much she'd let me in on the secret. Whenever I've tried to broach the subject of what she got up to whilst she was married to me, she's clammed up and refused to go there.

Another thing to consider is that she's now 58, fat and let herself go somewhat. That said, there are no doubt guys that would fuck her if the chance presented itself. Any port in a storm....

• 3 months later...