CuckoldFart.com

Advice to wannabes with reluctant wives

midUKhole

I've wanted my wife to fuck other guys for a long time. At one point I nearly got what I wanted. I was so close, but never realised it. Since I nearly got there (and failure is often a better teacher than success) I thought I'd share a few thoughts and pieces of advice to those who might be in a similar situation.

These are my opinions of course, feel free to discuss or contradict me. I don't profess to know everything and love to hear what others think.

I will add to this thread over time and cover one tip at a time. So hit the follow button if you are interested.

First of all I just want to say that informed consent is all important. I don't condone trickery or cohersion. If you really want this to work your girl has to consent 100% and you must look at her physically and mentally throughout. Don't look at other women or couples and compare her to them. Don't place unreal or unessessary pressure on her to wear a certain thing or do a certain thing. Just show her you love her and respect her. If you can't do this, she won't trust you.

So first, don't delay in letting your wife or girlfriend know what you want. A lot of guys might expect a bad reaction or be embarrassed, but I have found that most women are not surprised to hear their partner's fantasies. If presented as such, most women will only respond with interest. Don't present it as more than that at first. If you haven't got this far, you aren't going any further. Just tell her. What's the worst that's going to happen? Don't do it during sex. Just bring it up in a private conversation when you get chance or see an "in road". Films are good for this. Think "indecent proposal" or any other film you may have seen with some sort of infidelity. Use that as a chance to start the conversation. While I'm on the subject never use the word "infidelity" or any of its synonyms. That is a sure way of putting the brakes on. Be level and factual. Don't ask for anything. Choose your language carefully "you know what I'd find really hot" is good. NOT: "I want you to..."

Don't worry if she says "I could never do that because... " that's fine. And it might be true. But many people change over time and many people consider things over time. My wife was dead against it at first. Over the years, we found a way to both enjoy the fantasy together, and it became hers too. 

While I'm here, hear out her fantasies too. After you have presented yours, ask her what hers are. That's really important. If you can combine the two somehow, there is a good chance you are both going to want to develop things in some way. That's what your goal is. Moving forward together. My wife said she didn't really have any. She did. Eventually when she trusted me enough she told me what they were. I was able to incorporate hers into my fantasy of watching her get fucked by other men. More on how to deliver that later...

NEVER discuss any of this with your friends or other people -or do anything that could leak the information to them. That can backfire badly and ruin everything.

Well that's enough for now. I'll be back with the second part soon if people are interested! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

I'm surprised no-one has replied to your post so far as I found it really interesting. I pretty much agree with what you say too and often like to offer wannabes advice based on my own experiences. I'm a "usedtobe" since my wife and I split up in 2012. I don't blame our divorce on cuckolding though yes, it must have had a bearing on matters, but she certainly didn't leave me because she was disgusted by me suggesting she have sex with other men. She enjoyed the freedom I gave her to go out for a bit of variety from time to time. We met when she was 22 (I was 29) and over time it became evident that she'd been a bit of slag from an early age. Not long after we started seeing one another she went away for the weekend to visit her best mate where she used to live. Debbie returned absolutely smothered in love bites (hickeys to you American guys!), all over her neck, shoulders and breasts. She made no attempt to hide them telling me that her mate's brother had done them with me getting the impression that it was quite normal for them to have sex whenever she went to visit his sister. 

I was shocked, devastated, not only that she'd done it, but also how blase she was about it. She looked a right slag. It didn't turn me on, but I didn't dump her for her infidelity and maybe that was the first trigger for me. As far as I'm aware she never cheated on me again, but as she got into her early 30s I seem to have changed. I was working shifts by now, one week early, one week late, and Debbie kind of developed a social life of her own, be it out at bingo, playing darts for a ladies team around local pubs and clubs or drinking with friends, sometimes in my works' social club bar. After a few drinks she'd usually come home quite horny and in bed would sometimes tease me about having been chatted up, bought a drink or having one of my workmates put a hand on her leg, grope her arse, even the occasional squeeze of her tits. She never complained, saying how she enjoyed male company more than female and liked the attention. Then we'd make love. 

For whatever reason, my attitude started to change. I can remember being furious many years before when my first wife came home from work and told me that she'd asked a guy there to do something for her and he'd replied, "Only if you let me fuck you". Now however, the knowledge that Debbie, my second wife, was being chatted up and, knowing my workmates, being propostioned aroused me. It also occurred to me that Debbie was enjoying it and given her apparently promiscuous past, began to think that with several drinks inside her, with the right guy asking her at the right time, there was a pretty good chance that she'd soon be on her back with her legs spread for some lucky guy. The prospect of that happening really turned me on and I told her so. She started being a bit more open about her nights out with the girls, having a blue comedian at the bingo hall autographing high up her bare thigh with a permanent marker or me having to listen to her on the phone to her mate drooling over the young singer in a band she'd seen at the same club, how just looking at him had her "cunt wet and go all twitchy."

Sat in the car one day chatting about things like that, I suggested that next time that band were in town she should go. She'd been thrilled to chat to this young guy at the bar who, despite his girlfriend being present, had asked my wife to go clubbing with him and the rest of them band. She'd declined the offer, but I said next time she should go. "I might get carried away though. Snog him or let him feel me up babe. He was really nice", she replied. "That's alright", I said. "As long as you come home and tell me I don't mind. You can even sneak off somewhere with him and let him fuck you if you like." "Yeah! As if you'd let me do that!", she laughed, but that comment did set the ball rolling.

It took about 2 years of talking about it, discussing various scenarios, encouragement and persuasion from me and some role-play in the bedroom with a realistic looking sex toy as some random guy she'd met and brought home, but she did eventually take the plunge with a 23 year old customer from the shop she worked in who'd been chatting her up. She was very flattered as well as tempted, but told him she was just about to turn 35 and married with 4 kids. Debbie was also assistant manageress, but none of that bothered this cocky lad. After checking with me that I was okay with it, she agreed to go for a drink with him one evening after work, amusing him by saying that she'd have to tell her husband she'd be late home due to stock-taking. "Oh, you're going to be late home alright Deb. I live with my sister but she's away, so we can go back there after". Sure enough, after 3 or 4 drinks at the nearby pub, he walked Debbie back past the shop so they were seen by other staff and the group of teenage lads that used to hang about outside, back to his place where he soon had Debbie's work uniform off and my wife naked in his bed. The stamina of youth enabled him to eagerly fuck her 3 times that night before he walked her to the station to catch her train home, back past the shop and those boys. He must have gone back and bragged to the boys that he'd just fucked "that ginger bird from the shop" as days later on two separate occasions she was propostioned by lads of 16, 17, both clearly hoping to get some of that mature married pussy that their mate had got so easily a few nights before. Not wishing to risk her job or get a reputation as the "town bike" she politely declined their offers. They never gave her any trouble though.

I'm sorry I've gone off on a bit of a tangent there, but what I'm trying to reiterate is that as well as needing to be in a really strong, trusting marriage or relationship, communication is key. Keep talking about it, but not all the time. She can get bored of hearing the same thing every time you have sex. And I agree about finding out what she wants, not just you, find some common ground and there's more chance of success. A word of caution though. It's not for every couple, every husband, every wife and may end up just being a fantasy. But if the wife does end up having sex with someone else, there's no going back. She can't be unfucked and if you get insecure or jealous after the event, that "cuckold angst", you have to learn to deal with. You can't blame your wife if it had been your idea in the first place. You now have what society would regard as an unfaithful wife. Fortunately I liked knowing that!

Her's my naughty wife Debbie, all dolled up for a date with another man whilst I stay at home looking after the kids, and another of her naked eagerly awaiting some extra-marital cock.

debbiedating.thumb.jpg.e94d1663f14049940d06b9b09a4e3bb3.jpg

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

• Like 1

Further to my account above, I remembered that I have a photo of my wife Debbie with her dress hitched up to show off her autographed thigh. I seem to recall her proudly showing several of my workmates in our social club bar too.

I must apologize for the poor quality of the photo, but I hope you can all see just how high up the guy signed his name, almost on her ass. I wonder where he had his other hand to steady himself whilst he signed the autograph? on her ass or on her inner thigh almost brushing her pussy?

IMG_0390.JPG

• Like 1