CuckoldFart.com

Advice from Bulls Needed

lightman66

Hi All

I'm looking for advice from some experienced bulls on the forum. 

Background :
I'm a male late 30s and married. I have had a few one stands with other women during my years of marriage and sort of an affair. All were fairly normal vanilla style attraction. 

Now, this younger women started in work about 3 months ago, she is 25 y/o and of Asian origin. Lets just call her B. We hit it off fairly quickly and then last week we went for a coffee and started chatting about relationships and love-life. She told me that she really liked sex but was somewhat frustrated with her current bf. We joked that she should have an affair. She asked me whether I had ever had an affair, i responded that i didn't know her well enough to answer that!

Then last Friday, i decided to ask her to go for a drink with. I was on the way to a friends work leaving party and had some time to kill beforehand. We go to a pub and pretty much straightaway we are flirting, touching hands, putting my hand on her leg etc. We get around to talking about sex and how longs it has been since she last had sex. She is vague about it - only saying that it has been more than 2 months since her and her bf have had sex. We talk a bit about my sex life - me and my wife have a few toys, outfits, restraints and a swing in the bedroom - i don't tell her it all just that we have a healthy sex life and like most couples have fun with some toys and dressing up. After this I told her that bf was a fool and that at their age they should be fucking most nights. Somehow, I told her that I had an affair before and then we sort off agreed that the two of us could get together and fuck. Before we could discuss further she got a text from her bf saying he was only 5 mins away. I left went to the party 

So after a few days of silly texts with either of us knowing what to say, i came back into the office today (after being stuck in long traffic jam) in a bad mood. I had decided that i needed to either be direct with B or just let it go. So we had a brief discussion about some work, i was a little angry, along the line of "for fuck sake, can't believe this isn't right". 

After that she text me - are u ok. I said lets go to the pub - get your coat and meet me downstairs in 5 mins. We go over to the pub, silly talk for a few minutes and then we got back on track and before I know it we have agreed that will be fucking and that we should book a hotel and make plans for next week. 

So, the last couple of texts - i'm playing it safe so i delete texts very quickly!

B: "We are not bf/gf or a couple. We can be honest with each other. You don't have to intentionally try to please me - if you know what i mean?"
me" I think i know what you mean, so you want me to not give fake flattery and you want me to take control"
"Yes, I want you to just f me ...... you can do whatever you want to me.. I'm not good at taking control"
me : "I want to fuck you deep and hard. You have made me so horny thinking about fucking you"
B: "Oh please do, you need to know i'm not very good at oral, so please bear with me"
The last bit of the conversation is attached. 

So i'm wondering what way i should take it with B. I like light Bondage , spanking and am a bit of dom - but nothing too hardcore or crazy. 
Should i introduce more dirty talk now? 
Should i bring along some toys with us to the hotel? 
Should i try some kinky stuff with her?
I have a really want  to fuck her in front of her bf or even for her to phone him while i'm fucking her. But i don't want to frighten her off - just in case its just me with a dirty mind!

Anyone with some experience please get back with advice.IMG_1640.thumb.PNG.05a6c03bcefa565aa50289335b100559.PNG

CUCKOLD TEST