CuckoldFart.com

Questions about bulls

NYCareacuckold

I’m wondering why some men (who we term “bulls”) get turned-on by having sex specifically with married women. Do bulls tend to have larger cocks and also a higher sex drive than the average guy? I also wonder if more bulls get most turned-on by having sex with a married woman without the husband watching or with the hubby watching. My theory is that bulls do indeed tend to have whopper cocks and also higher sex drives. I’ll bet that bulls are also heavy cummers and can cum more frequently. I thought this was probably the case for the guy who hit on my wife in graduate school and wanted to sleep with her. 🙂 I’m guessing, but I’m not sure. Anyway, thoughts on this from  hotwives, bulls, or cuckolds would be appreciated. 

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

When my wife used to go out without me the wedding ring on her finger didn't seem to put men off at all. She loved male company and attention which made it easy for guys to chat her up and try their luck. She'd be particularly flattered when the guy was a lot younger than her and and in her 30s and 40s she was fucked by lads of 23, 25 and 28.

I doubt all bulls have big cocks, just an air of confidence with women. A guy I used to work with fucked another colleague' wife, at least 2 female members of staff and the pretty blonde barmaid fro our works' social club. He soon went after my wife too, but she was a good girl then and turned down his offers of a date. Years later however, we'd got into the cuckolding lifestyle and when she got a friends request from him on Faceb00k she admitted that she'd been tempted to start seeing him behind my back all those years ago and still fancied him now.

Although we'd agreed that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew so I couldn't put a face to the name, I knew where this was going and sure enough, soon they were messaging and texting one another all day every day. Then one Sunday afternoon she went over to his house whilst his wife was out and, after over 20 years, he finally got what he'd been after. He fucked her well and fucked her hard, but she told me later that he had quite a small cock. "Mick's hard is the same size as yours soft", she commented one night as I undressed.

That didn't put her off though as she'd go and see Mick on and off for the next 2-3 years, presumably when she needed a good pounding rather than our more gentle, considerate love-making. Then he moved away with another man's wife he'd also been fucking, so having a small dick wasn't a problem for him. 

debbie1811069993.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NYCareacuckold said:

It sounds like your wife certainly got a lot of pleasure getting a good screwing from your former co-worker, even though he didn’t have a large cock. Likewise, I’m sure that he got a lot of pleasure by fucking her all of those times.🙂

Yes, I have a half-decent sized cock (7 inches) but Mick obviously knew what to do with what little he had, presumably 3 and a half to 4 inches. He was quite stocky and heavily tattooed which may also have added to my wife's enjoyment, as did the fact that even though I didn't like him very much, there I was readily agreeing to her going to see him for sex.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 11:27 PM, NYCareacuckold said:

I’m wondering why some men (who we term “bulls”) get turned-on by having sex specifically with married women. Do bulls tend to have larger cocks and also a higher sex drive than the average guy? I also wonder if more bulls get most turned-on by having sex with a married woman without the husband watching or with the hubby watching. My theory is that bulls do indeed tend to have whopper cocks and also higher sex drives. I’ll bet that bulls are also heavy cummers and can cum more frequently. I thought this was probably the case for the guy who hit on my wife in graduate school and wanted to sleep with her. 🙂 I’m guessing, but I’m not sure. Anyway, thoughts on this from  hotwives, bulls, or cuckolds would be appreciated. 

I believe the term "bull" should be earned, rather than self-appointed.  Calling yourself a bull, with no bull experience, is like giving yourself a cool nickname and hoping other people start to use it.  A bull is someone who has above-average sexual abilities and is comfortable being with couples.  Sexual ability is tied to many factors including sex drive, stamina, size, technique, and body.  While "dominant" can come with a lot of baggage and misunderstanding, I think a bull needs to be self-confident and aggressive enough to be watched by a husband and take the lead with the couple.  If you have all of those attributes, couples with happily call you their bull.

Why do bulls like having sex with married women?  Well, for starters, sex is fun ;) However, if it was just about the sex, it would be easier to just sleep with single women.  I for one enjoy the aspect of being watched.  It's like having a crowd watch you play sports.  Sure a good performance one-on-one is fun, but it is even better when someone else is there to appreciate it. Second, I prefer the nature of relationships with couples.  I take the primary lead on taking care of her sexual needs, while he takes care of her emotional and material needs.  We complement each other.  The husband's support for the relationship is a huge help and improves the quality of it.  There is also the taboo aspect that adds a little thrill to it.

Hope that helps.  Happy to discuss further.

• Like 2

I'm a cuck not a bull but we have a very long term bull who my wife started seeing in 2016. My wife has slept with a great many men since we got married 14 years ago, but this one is the only true "bull" who has emphasized participation and who requires my humiliation. Despite how that sounds, I would describe us as good friends and we have had many conversations over the years outside of the bedroom where we have discussed the "philosophy" of cuckolding if you will. 

His point seems to be: having sex with any hot woman is fun, but bagging a married woman gives him the additional thrill of subjugating and humiliating her husband in the process. He views it as a kind of light-hearted bullying if you will. He loves to order me dressed in women's lingerie and never misses an opportunity to remind me that I eat a steady diet of his cum out of my wife's pussy. 

I've mentioned before the story of King Edward VII who thoroughly enjoyed the "sport" of cuckolding many of London's high society men. Of course, being cuckolded by the King meant you really had little recourse but to suffer the humiliation with as brave a face as one could muster. The King's personal aide once asked him why he always referred to his favourite mistress, Alice Keppel as "Mrs. Keppel" even in private situations. The King answered that he referred to her by her married name because "the cuckolding of George (her husband) is all part of the fun." 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 9:57 AM, athlete951 said:

I believe the term "bull" should be earned, rather than self-appointed.  Calling yourself a bull, with no bull experience, is like giving yourself a cool nickname and hoping other people start to use it.  A bull is someone who has above-average sexual abilities and is comfortable being with couples.  Sexual ability is tied to many factors including sex drive, stamina, size, technique, and body.  While "dominant" can come with a lot of baggage and misunderstanding, I think a bull needs to be self-confident and aggressive enough to be watched by a husband and take the lead with the couple.  If you have all of those attributes, couples with happily call you their bull.

Why do bulls like having sex with married women?  Well, for starters, sex is fun ;) However, if it was just about the sex, it would be easier to just sleep with single women.  I for one enjoy the aspect of being watched.  It's like having a crowd watch you play sports.  Sure a good performance one-on-one is fun, but it is even better when someone else is there to appreciate it. Second, I prefer the nature of relationships with couples.  I take the primary lead on taking care of her sexual needs, while he takes care of her emotional and material needs.  We complement each other.  The husband's support for the relationship is a huge help and improves the quality of it.  There is also the taboo aspect that adds a little thrill to it.

Hope that helps.  Happy to discuss further.

Thanks for your insights into this question regarding bulls. What you say makes a lot of sense. A bull must have a lot of self-confidence and sexual prowess. I’d imagine that when you — as a bull — are having sex with another man’s wife while he watches, it must be a thrilling experience. If I were the hubby in that situation, I would probably sit in a chair and frantically beat-off. 🙂

On 11/21/2023 at 3:59 PM, canadianwittol said:

I'm a cuck not a bull but we have a very long term bull who my wife started seeing in 2016. My wife has slept with a great many men since we got married 14 years ago, but this one is the only true "bull" who has emphasized participation and who requires my humiliation. Despite how that sounds, I would describe us as good friends and we have had many conversations over the years outside of the bedroom where we have discussed the "philosophy" of cuckolding if you will. 

His point seems to be: having sex with any hot woman is fun, but bagging a married woman gives him the additional thrill of subjugating and humiliating her husband in the process. He views it as a kind of light-hearted bullying if you will. He loves to order me dressed in women's lingerie and never misses an opportunity to remind me that I eat a steady diet of his cum out of my wife's pussy. 

I've mentioned before the story of King Edward VII who thoroughly enjoyed the "sport" of cuckolding many of London's high society men. Of course, being cuckolded by the King meant you really had little recourse but to suffer the humiliation with as brave a face as one could muster. The King's personal aide once asked him why he always referred to his favourite mistress, Alice Keppel as "Mrs. Keppel" even in private situations. The King answered that he referred to her by her married name because "the cuckolding of George (her husband) is all part of the fun." 

Thanks for your insights as a cuck into this hotwife / cuck / bull dynamic. It’s great that you’re a full participant in the lifestyle. I should mention that I greatly regret not giving my wife the green light to sleep with another man who was attracted to her (this was 29 years ago, and I still very much regret it). I’d imagine that the hotwife / cuck lifestyle leads to a long-term relationship of sexual satisfaction, rather than the sex disappearing, as happens with so many monogamous, heterosexual, married couples. 

It sounds like you have an intriguing relationship with your wife’s bull. I hope you don’t mind me asking a few questions in that regard. First, it’s interesting that the bull has you dress in women’s lingerie. Does he sometimes make you guide his cock, when he has an erection and he’s preparing to screw your wife? Second, does he have a large cock? Third, do your wife and her bull allow you to beat off while you’re watching them have sex? 

Also, did you and your wife always know that you were going to have a hotwife / cuckold relationship, or was there an event that switched you from monogamous to hotwife / cuckold?

• 4 weeks later...

There is just something I find a bit hotter about having sex with a married woman.  Every hotwife I have ever had an LTR with wanted sex without the husband present.  Perhaps I prefer to have the hotwife to myself for sex because that is the way I started.  In many cases I was social with both the husband and wife, we would go out to dinner, or the movies, but he would go home alone and she would come back to my place.  Sometimes on the weekends one couple I had would do brunch with me at the local diner.  I always made sure she had a fresh cream pie before we walked around the corner to the diner to meet the husband.

I am both naturally dominant and have a very high sex drive.  In addition I am very long lasting.  I also find a wide range of female body types attractive.

My experience is that with the exception of one couple where the husband sent his wife to me to be trained as a freeuse submissive slut, every hotwife/cuckold couple that has been in my life had the dynamic where the wife was dom to the husband and she was sub to alpha males, or both of them were submissive.

I suppose since I tend to BDSM & D/s that could be why I have attracted such couples.  Sadly it has been a few years since I have had a steady hotwife in my life.  A former subslut hotwife of mine has been in touch wanting to get together, but sadly she and her husband retired to warmer climes (he was much older than her) and her desires have not gotten her to return to NYC even for a visit.

I can say one reason I enjoy married women beyond the pleasure of fucking another man's wife is that married women are drama free.  They do not make drama in my life and that is big for me.

Shameless plug:

I am looking for a hotwife/cuckold couple in the NYC area. It would be nice to celebrate next new years eve with a hot wife and return her to her husband well fucked the next day, perhaps at brunch.

• Like 1