CuckoldFart.com

questions

lonerancher

I see woman with their breast pierced at the nipple. Why does it increase the feeling? Can a child suck the breast with these in? how bad does it hurt the women? Women get their clit pierced what does this do for them. Men get their cocks pierced again what for. Does it increase the feeling for the man or for the woman?

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

My slut has a piercing in her clit hood. She says that it feels good rubbing against her clit pretty much whenever she moves. She likes playing with it, and likes others playing with it. You can attach small objects to it and it also looks nice and slutty. DM me if you'd like to see it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, lonerancher said:

I see woman with their breast pierced at the nipple. Why does it increase the feeling? Can a child suck the breast with these in? how bad does it hurt the women? Women get their clit pierced what does this do for them. Men get their cocks pierced again what for. Does it increase the feeling for the man or for the woman?

I have thought about having my nips pierced(Love my nipples tweaked/pulled...the harder the better) Wife thinksĀ  I'm crazy ....but is helping me explore my BDSM side