CuckoldFart.com

Pill/Condom

alex47

• 5 years later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Well, for the feeling, I'd ovbiously go with PILL. I mean, what man in his right mind wouldn't want to fuck bareback?

However, from a practical point of view, I'd never fuck a hotwife bareback the first time (unless the whole lot agrees to show recent clinical tests). Besides pregnancy, one must shield himself from STD's. Only with time trust can be gained.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lifeslayer696 said:

Well, for the feeling, I'd ovbiously go with PILL. I mean, what man in his right mind wouldn't want to fuck bareback?

However, from a practical point of view, I'd never fuck a hotwife bareback the first time (unless the whole lot agrees to show recent clinical tests). Besides pregnancy, one must shield himself from STD's. Only with time trust can be gained.

This!

When my wife Debbie and I agreed that she could go out and get some extra cock from time to time, our only two ground-rules were that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew and that she'd make sure they always used condoms. Debbie had had a hysterectomy some 5 years before, so pregnancy wasn't an issue, just the avoidance of bringing home any STIs.

Those rules didn't last very long though. Although one or two eager young lads were told to use protection as "we don't want any more babies", two men I used to work with both succeeded in getting Debbie into bed and both pumped copious amounts of cum into her, one load of which I was licking and cleaning up soon after I picked her up from his house.

debbielegs2.jpg

• Like 3