CuckoldFart.com

Anniversary

Nccouple8283

CUCKOLD TEST

Nccouple8283...congratulations on your anniversary! Hope you enjoyed your day and had some naughty fun! 

I think you have found the way to keep your marriage a happy and strong one...by having some naughty, sexy...and sometimes nasty fun! Keep it nasty!

Hubby, what was your gift to your sexy wife? Some new thongs maybe? New thongs that look fantastic on her...with those nice...full...round...smooth...ass cheeks of hers! Love the way her thongs just disapppear...tucked between those full butt cheeks! New thongs would have been a very nice gift for her. New thongs that she could have fun posing in...for new pics to be shared here at cuckfart.

Nccouple8283...again, my congratulations on your anniversary...hope you had a wonderful day! 

And Mrs. Nccouple...if hubby didn't buy you some sexy new thongs or undies...then shame on him. You make him take you shopping for some...today! Tell him you need some new thongs for new pics for your fans here at cuckfart!

Keep those hot pics coming sweetcheeks! Thanks!

DomBull4U

20181213_084723.thumb.jpg.9aa7635bc8c588b514599e49eb5d1745.jpg

IMG_2453.thumb.jpg.750faa088851aa96bbcd514b33f305b4.jpg

• Like 2

Nccouple8283...hubby, I wouldn't want your wife thinking that I liked her just for her big butt...and the naughty way she looks in her thongs.

Heck no...I hope she knows I like those big ol' titties of hers too! Would love to get my hands on those big jugs...and give 'em a fun, playful manhandling!

Push 'em together for me naughtygirl...so I can think about how nice they would feel wrapped around my hard cock!

Happy anniversary!

DomBull4U

1012233667_Hardnips.thumb.jpg.12b3cfcec09d630c38fc21252b2022ca.jpg

564593130.thumb.jpg.a7f8aebb087749256e5bf415b5a921e2.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Nccouple8283...congratulations on your anniversary! Hope you enjoyed your day and had some naughty fun! 

I think you have found the way to keep your marriage a happy and strong one...by having some naughty, sexy...and sometimes nasty fun! Keep it nasty!

Hubby, what was your gift to your sexy wife? Some new thongs maybe? New thongs that look fantastic on her...with those nice...full...round...smooth...ass cheeks of hers! Love the way her thongs just disapppear...tucked between those full butt cheeks! New thongs would have been a very nice gift for her. New thongs that she could have fun posing in...for new pics to be shared here at cuckfart.

Nccouple8283...again, my congratulations on your anniversary...hope you had a wonderful day! 

And Mrs. Nccouple...if hubby didn't buy you some sexy new thongs or undies...then shame on him. You make him take you shopping for some...today! Tell him you need some new thongs for new pics for your fans here at cuckfart!

Keep those hot pics coming sweetcheeks! Thanks!

DomBull4U

20181213_084723.thumb.jpg.9aa7635bc8c588b514599e49eb5d1745.jpg

IMG_2453.thumb.jpg.750faa088851aa96bbcd514b33f305b4.jpg

She actually just got some new thongs maybe we will have pics soon!

• Like 2