CuckoldFart.com

My Wife

st05672

Hi everyone!

I would love my wife to have sex with other men. I've talked to her about it, but she always thinks I'm just joking. 

I'm sure she'll be up for it one day. I'm being patient, since I don't want to freak her out. Step by step.

We have been to a couples club where we had sex in front of other couples (and watched others having sex). I told her she could have sex with someone else, but she didn't go for it.

I think her main concern is that I would want to have sex with other women or that I'll get jealous. Still trying to convince her that I won't get jealous.

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

Guest irishbloke1967

Show her some cuckold stories , they may help show her that there are men that like to watch their wife have sex with other men without necessarily wanting to have sex with other women themselves. Suggest a MMF threesome and take a back seat for a bit , there are lots of ways

• Like 1

Tell her since she is married she is not allowed to be with another man especially a black man that should get her thinking.

I just can't comprehend why a woman is not allowed to be with another man if she is married - and why the racism?? Yes, I think "black men only" is racist as same as "no black men". What if the "black man" is tiny or is a jerk? Still prefer to a white or yellow or green man???

• 1 year later...

I agree totally, I have been fucked by Black, Asian and White men,some very good some not so good.I also see nothing wrong with a married woman being fucked by other men,I have been fucked by different men for the last four years as a practicing cuckold couple,and no problems. It works well within our marriage.

post-21512-0-66637900-1472037487_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I agree totally, I have been fucked by Black, Asian and White men,some very good some not so good.I also see nothing wrong with a married woman being fucked by other men,I have been fucked by different men for the last four years as a practicing cuckold couple,and no problems. It works well within our marriage.

My wife is the same like you

It's all in the mind - when my wife fucked our best friend, I didn't mind.

Seriously, it can go wrong, but it can also work out extremely well for all concerned.  

Why do we have to get so hooked up on sexual fidelity, it's not for everyone, we're all different.  Be open and honest with each other.  If you can handle the feelings and jealousy that will creep in every now and again, then go for it.    

Set out rules or boundaries you don't want to cross, and stick to them.   If you want to cross them, then discuss and agree new boundaries.

Within our marriage, I knew I was submissive to my wife, so when she told me that she wanted to go to bed with our best friend, I willingly accepted the position of cuckold.  I had known for a while that he was sexually interested in her, so I was prepared for her when she asked me.

We had a great time, seven years, during which we kept to our rules - my main rule was that it was for "one time only", but up for negotiation if we liked it (we did), and her rule was that I was not to be in the bedroom when she was with him.   After her first session with him, I immediately granted her unlimited sex wherever and whenever she wanted it, doing whatever she wanted to do with whoever she wanted to do it with.  She never relaxed her rule, so I had to stay out of the bedroom, but my imagination ran riot when I knew she was with him, and I always knew she'd return with her pussy full of his cum for me to dip my tongue into.

We all had a great time, Alex and my wife got to have as much varied sex as they could handle, whenever they wanted it.  She only had to click her fingers and I would go out to leave her to him, or would help her get ready so that she could go out with him or visit him at his place.  I had the sheer pleasure of knowing that she was both happy and safe with him, and would return for me to dip my cock inside her slippery and well stretched cunt.

Bryan