CuckoldFart.com

Saturday night fever

Smokeymountaincuckold

So the wife and I haven't forgotten you guys. The guy she was seeing started getting feels so we had to deal with that drama...

Anyways, there is a friend who wants her to come and 'talk' one night in his car after he gets off work. Hopefully I will get pix of her adventures. 

At the least I look forward to hearing her adventures with him

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

My last hotwife broke it off with me because she was getting feelings for me and that scared her.  I told her it was nothing to worry about because I would not let her leave her husband for me.  I told her if she left her husband it was over between us. 

A few weeks later she meets me at a bar for my birthday, brings me a small gift and tells me she is done with me because she has feelings for me beyond just sex. 

About 2 months later she tells me she has a new bull.  The sex is not as good, but she has no feelings for him.  He is just a warm body with a dick.  Go figure.........yep feelings can mess things up for some folks, but that need not be the case. 

• Like 3