CuckoldFart.com

Cali Bbc Needed To Seduce White Wife

Booboo42

I am a weak white male who needs my wife taken by a BBC to cuckold me.  We haven't done this before.  My wife says she isn't interested in another man but think part of this is due to her disgust with me sexually.  Also as there are still kids in the house I think she is putting them before her sexual needs.  She has previously noted that she wished she had slept with more guys before we had married.  And she is still in quite good physical shape at 47....another man should be enjoying her body.  I am not looking to break up my marriage as we are good friends and good parents to our kids.  But cuckolding me and having sex with her will allow us both to have our needs answered and reduce the tension in our household.

This will require some planning and effort I realize, but also think you will enjoy having put the work in once you find yourself in bed with her.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Cuckold Tests

Guest lilwhtdick61

Please keep me posted on how this works out. I would love to have my wife seduced. She is not one that will just jump on a cock and go for the ride. But she so does need to be seduced and given a good cocking.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 2/26/2015 at 5:25 PM, Booboo42 said:

I am a weak white male who needs my wife taken by a BBC to cuckold me.  We haven't done this before.  My wife says she isn't interested in another man but think part of this is due to her disgust with me sexually.  Also as there are still kids in the house I think she is putting them before her sexual needs.  She has previously noted that she wished she had slept with more guys before we had married.  And she is still in quite good physical shape at 47....another man should be enjoying her body.  I am not looking to break up my marriage as we are good friends and good parents to our kids.  But cuckolding me and having sex with her will allow us both to have our needs answered and reduce the tension in our household.

This will require some planning and effort I realize, but also think you will enjoy having put the work in once you find yourself in bed with her.

Post a regular picture of her see what she looks like

We’ve been in the lifestyle for 18 years
With my girlfriend and I was with the lifestyle since the 80s with my ex-wife.

she mostly is into bbc and latinos but I’m still her favorite she’ll come home and tell me all about it With pics on her phone

DB0A489B-D679-48B2-A609-070B5F676A88.jpeg

D935DDC8-3787-4596-9FA6-038F0D39C0ED.jpeg

94413F70-4D3F-4DEE-8B50-A569CC8CA49B.jpeg

98B471BB-BF7F-4BF4-82F1-A563DB5A677A.jpeg