CuckoldFart.com

SandL - A New Progression

Guest SandL

Guest SandL

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since we’ve written a post and so we thought we’d spend our rainy Saturday doing just that! And yup, its both of us! Well, not really both of us...mostly me (Leslie) but Steve’s here and enjoying it just as much as I am :).  Anyway, before we get to it...a little explanation on why I haven’t written in a while. For one, we’ve been busy. But secondly, we had a bad experience with that guy Stephen I had written about earlier. Not all big beautiful black cocks that fuck really really good come with an equally beautiful personality. I’m not going to write any more about that night except to say, my Steve protected me from Mr. Pushy Asshole and kicked him to the curb. That’s what a husband should do...and I think its especially important that a cuckold husband is able to do that for his wife. My Steve did and that’s just one of the million reasons he’s my number one man! Hey! That gives me a great idea! For Steve’s birthday I’ll write a post about all the reasons I love him! Don’t worry...that’s not until August so we have time :) For now, I want to talk about where we are in our journey. A little hint might be...............its something cuckolds like to do before they shoot their load and not so much after 😂. Can you guess what that is?????? Yup. You guessed it! Clean up man! 

I have written before about Steve dabbling in this area of our sexual progression...but we’ve gone beyond dabbling now. :) I don’t think either of us expected us to take this next step into our alternative perspective on sex and marriage...I mean, when we began this (as in both of us together and not me being a cheater) it was just about the sex. But as we’ve progressed from Steve liking me telling him about how Robert (my black guy) fucks me....to Steve watching Robert and then Stephen (black asshole, pushy guy I now loathe) fuck me...to Steve dabbling in kissing and barely licking my cum-filled pussy...we both needed to keep progressing. I’m not sure why we both needed it...and it may not progress any further than this...but we did. Some of it has to do with our sexual personalities. I say “sexual personalities” because Steve’s more submissive sexual personality is not his personality in any other area of life...just like my more dominant sexual personality isn’t my my personality in any other area of my life...except when it comes to house decorating...I’m totally dominant in that area! 😂 Anyway, sexually he likes to be submissive and I like to be dominant. It turns us both on. A LOT. (Steve is nodding in agreement and really hard right now 😂) So cleaning me was a must. My friend Nicole (LilNicky’splayhouse) has told me (and Steve) about how amazing the orgasms are for a woman who is being cleaned after being fucked really well. Because of that little tidbit, I wasn’t going to stop until I got to experience that! :). Steve and I both knew that there were some mental blocks that had to be removed in order for him to go beyond dabbling and I knew that I had to have him crazy turned on in order for him to do it. So here’s what I did. :) 

First, I listened. Steve is my cucky. But before that he is my husband, the love of my life, my protector and my best friend. So even though he’s my cuckold when it comes to sex, I want to make sure he is getting everything out of this new sexual lifestyle he can...which means, I need to listen to what he wants and likes. So I talk to him about it and I listen to him. Steve told me he likes to see me kissing Robert. He told me he likes to see Robert’s hands on me. He told me he likes to see me touching Robert. He told me he likes to see my lips on Robert’s cock. He told me he likes to see me on top of Robert because he can see my pussy stretching around him. He told me he likes to see me fucked really hard...I mean really hard! He told me he likes to hear me say how good Robert feels inside me. He told me he likes it when i beg Robert to cum inside me. He told me likes to see Robert cum inside me. And Steve told me he likes it when I lead him to do things he might not normally do. I listened to all of that...(it doesnt’ hurt that i love all of those things too!) 

Second, I told Robert. Robert is an incredible lover. When we’re alone, he fucks me really, reallY, realLY, reaLLY, reALLY, rEALLY, REALLY GOOD! And he listens really well, too! When I told him I wanted him to be more dominant with me, he asked how? I told him I wanted him to pull my hair and spank me more. So he did...now he loves it! But he hadn’t really done that in front of Steve at all. Robert is just as experienced in this lifestyle stuff as we are...which means, we are his first couple that he’s done this with. Mr. Asshole, Pushy man was more experienced but he was also a total loser...but one thing he was was that he was naturally more dominant...which I really liked. God did I like that!!!! That man knew how to fuck!!! He just didn’t know how to act. Loser. Anyway, so I shared with Robert what I wanted him to be like when he fucks me in front of Steve. I didnt’ tell him why. That’s between me and Steve (and now you 😂). He listened and said he would do that but said if I needed  him to slow down or stop or change tactics that all I had to do was tell him. I said no. Just do it. Don’t do anything more. But just do it. He said okay. 

Third, I prepared Steve. On an earlier post, I talked about whether what I do with Steve is better to be classified as conditioning or as just fun. I don’t really care what we call it or what you call it...but I know how much Steve likes it when I take the lead and when I act more dominant...and so because i know that he’s going to be resistant to what he really wants...I have to help manipulate the situation. :) For his benefit and for mine!  So, on the day of the big night...oh wait, let me back up for a sec. I’ll put this in parentheses so you don’t confuse this with what I really want to write about. (Steve more than dabbled on another night...but still didn’t do it until I actually orgasmed...his mental block stopped him from going all the way. It was really good and I was so happy that he did it...but he needed to go further...he knew it and I knew it.) Okay...back to the day of the big night! From the very outset of the day, I called him cucky. I never once used his name. Some may think harshly of me for that...but Steve likes it when I say it. He does it like it all the time...and neither do I, really because that’s not his personality in the rest of his life. But when we’re in certain sexual situations...we both love it. This was one of those situations. So from the very start of the day, that’s how I referred to him. “Good morning my little cuckold” “I’m going to shower cucky” “Could you get me a cup of tea, cucky” “Tonight’s the night cucky” “Kiss me cuck” “Don’t touch me there cucky...that’s for Robert” “Could you help me get ready cucky” “God i’m So wet for his black cock, cucky” Stuff like that :) (I’m not sure Steve is going to be able to make it through this whole post without cumming 😂) I told him some other stuff too, but we’ll save that for later. :) 

Fourth, I did everything Steve wanted and liked. Now I’ll give you the play by play but I’m going to be brief on a lot of it because the purpose of this post is to explain our progression...all the stuff that leads up it was really to get Steve so hot that he couldn’t say no. Would he say no? Dun...dun...duuuuuunnn... 😆  I’m sorry, if you wanted more of those details...but nope! I guess I’m controlling you all too! 😂 Kidding. Well, technically, I’m not kidding. 😂 

Anyway.....

As soon as Robert came in, I gave all of my attention to him. That was easy, actually...for 2 reasons. For one, I love feeling him in my....well,  everything. I love feeling his big black cock in my hand. I love feeling it between my lips and how it fills my mouth. And I love feeling it inside my pussy. Yup. I absolutely love it! Secondly, this is what Steve really wanted. He wanted to see me give all of my attention to Robert. So that was easy. When Robert came in, Steve was actually the one who let him in the door...I was in the kitchen. So as soon as I heard the door close I walked into the room and went right past Steve and gave Robert a kiss. A big kiss. A long kiss. Steve was no more than a few feet from us and I pulled Robert’s hand to my ass as I kissed him. Robert responded and squeezed! :) And then put his other hand on my ass and squeezed really tight! God I love his big black hands on me! 

Next we went into the living room. I sat with Robert across from Steve. I wasn’t going to waste anytime at all. Oh wait...I guess, I lied about my attention before. While I was sitting with Robert i locked eyes with Steve. Not so much to gauge him and what he was feeling, like I usually do...but because he likes it. He told me that...plus it was one of the questions on the cuckold quiz he took and passed with flying colors. :P I was rubbing my hand closest to Robert up and down his thigh while I stared directly into Steve’s eyes. He kept glancing back and forth between my eyes and what my hand was doing....this little play was getting all of us turned on...and I was now smiling my little mischievous smile. The higher my hand got on Robert’s thigh the more Steve seemed to like it. Eventually, I placed my hand on Robert’s cock and stroked him while staring and smiling at Steve. Robert was getting hard fast...(Steve just said “so was I” 😂)

Next, I looked away from Steve and turned toward Robert. I stared into his eyes and reached up and held his face...and then leaned up to kiss him. Robert started to lean down to me but I stopped him. Why? Because I wanted Steve to see and he wouldn’t be able to see our tongues and lips if Robert was leaning over me. So I got on  my knees and kissed him with his head turned sideways toward me...it was the best way for Steve to see. I kissed him for a long time. I sucked on his lips and bit them...i love those freakin lips! I sucked on his big long tongue. Steve says he really liked that. I moaned while I kissed him. He liked that too. Eventually I ran my hand all over him. All over his chest while I kissed him. His neck while I kissed him. His face while I kissed him. His crotch while I kissed him. 

Next, I told Robert I needed his cock in my mouth. He said to take it out...so I did. I sat back on my knees a little and undid his pants. Robert pushed his hips up and slid his pants down. And there he was in all his glory! I stroked him really slow...letting a little spit fall from my lips to his cock. I looked at Steve and then got on my knees on the floor in front of Robert with my back to Steve. If Steve was going to see he’d have to get up and look.  That was a subtle way of me being in control and a subtle way of Steve being submissive. Everyone in the room knows by now that Steve likes that I’m getting fucked by a bigger man and everyone knew that Steve likes to watch. But getting up to see was a way for him to openly show it. :) Loud enough for Steve to hear, I told Robert “I can never get over how big your cock is” “I love how heavy it is” “I love how thick it is” “I love how black it is”...all of that in direct contrast to Steve. That’s not meant to hhhhhhhhh. It really isn’t. It’s just a fact and Steve likes it when I tease. I never talk about Steve’s dick in front of Robert, btw. Obviously, the next thing I did was suck his cock. I absolutely love sucking Robert’s cock. I feel so small and dainty and feminine when I do it. Eventually, I noticed that Steve had gotten up at some point and was watching from the side of the couch. 

Next, I stood up and got completely naked. Completely. I slowly took my clothes off in front of Robert never taking my eyes off of Robert...knowing that Steve was watching me watch Robert while I took my clothes off. I have to be really comfortable with someone to do that...and that goes to show how much I trust Robert...and how much I love Steve. Knowing that Steve was watching, I leaned forward a little and stroked his massive black cock with my hand...telling him “God I need you inside me.” I straddled Robert and lined him up to my pussy...I cannot even begin to tell you how good that first penetration feels...but it does! OMG it feels good. I was incredibly wet...soaking wet. Not just from Robert...but from my entire day of calling Steve my cuckold. I had no idea what Steve did at this point as my eyes were closed for this part...but he says he immediately went behind me and back to his cuck couch so he could watch Robert fill me with his black cock. I went very slow...up and down his long, thick, black shaft so Steve could see my little, pink, wet, married pussy stretching really tight around Robert. It felt really good and i didn’t need any convincing for me to keep doing this. I loved every second of it. And the sticky, squishy sounds were starting already. :) 

Next, I told Robert that I needed him to fuck me. He DID! For a little while he took control of my movements while I was on top of him...pushing up and down...and pulling me up and down...I told him how good it felt...again for Steve’s benefit...but also because it just did. He also started to spank me. Every time he did I let out a cute little yelp :). I loved it and it was turning me on more and more. 

Eventually, Robert pushed me off of him and put me on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind. He spanked me a few more times which drove me crazy...but he never grabbed my hair. So I had to tell him to :). He did...and that seemed to remind him of what I told him. So he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and proceeded to fuck me even harder. Like really hard. REALLY HARD! i was loving it...going crazy...screaming (I’m a screamer...with black cocks...oh and white tongues now :))...After who knows how long this went on for...Robert flipped me over on my back. I knew he was going to cum now because he loves to watch my face when he cums inside me. I love that too! And wow did he cum! Robert is always a heavy cummer...which I absolutely love. Steve doesn’t cum very much...again, its just a fact...not meant to hhhhhhhhh. But Steve has commented on how crazy it seems that Robert cums for so long inside me. And God do I love to feel his cock swelling and pulsing inside me! After he was done filling me up with yummy cum, Robert collapsed on top of me...and I just held him there catching my breath with my legs and arms wrapped around his sweaty body. I always love that too. Its kind of my way of telling Robert how much I appreciate the way he can fuck me. That loser guy fucked me really good too. In some ways, it was even better than Robert. Rawer. More animalistic. But in so many other ways, Robert fucks me in ways no one else ever has. He knows when I’m about to cum and knows what to do. He knows how to get me there every single time and always makes sure to get me there. And so I just held him and kissed his sweaty shoulders and neck and face and lips. Eventually, I was ready for him to go since his job was done :) and I said “You have to go. Sorry” He kissed me and got up...got dressed...said his goodbyes and left. 

As much as I love Robert fucking me...i don’t love him. I like him I guess...but I don’t ever want to spend time with him that isn’t centered around fucking. I think he feels the same way about me. At least he better feel the same or he’s done. But as soon as he’s done, my mind and my heart immediately go to Steve. Immediately. I just love him. Don’t know what else to say...well, until his birthday! 😆 

So as soon as the door closed, Steve started to talk about how amazing that was. I stopped him. He started to tug at his pants over his obviously hard crotch so i knew he was extremely turned on and I didn’t want to spoil this moment...so I didn’t let him talk...yet. I reached down with my fingers and inserted them into my extremely wet, messy pussy and then I brought my cum-covered fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean...watching Steve the entire time. He knew what was coming...er, cumming. 😂. I said, “Take you clothes off cucky and come here and kiss me.” Without even a word, he did it. He took off his clothes like they were on fire. 😂 His ummmmmm “average” sized dick was almost pointing up at the ceiling 😂. He walked over and knelt down next to me ( I was still lying in the same position Robert had fucked and left me in)...I reached up and pulled his face directly to my lips and kissed him hard and deep. At this point, I had almost completely forgotten Robert...all my attention was on my #1 man...my husband...my lover...my best friend...but right now, he was my cuckold. I had made sure not to swallow the cum I had put in my mouth...and I slid my tongue deep into Steve’s mouth. He kissed me back...hard...I knew he was ready...and i was hoping he was ready to go as far as we both needed him to go. I took his hand and pushed it down to my pussy...he didn’t fight me. He started to rub his fingers over my messy pussy...eventually pushing them inside me...i was getting crazy turned on! And when i get that turned on, I get even more dominant. I told Steve to lie down. He resisted a little and started to kiss down my body...but when I said “just do it for me cuck”...he immediately did it. I knew if I let him he would kiss and lick my pussy...I just didn’t know if he’d go all the way with it...so I didn’t let him. Next time I would. :) 

So Steve laid down on his back on the floor. I straddled him and I could feel Robert’s cum leaking out of me onto Steve’s chest. I didn’t want to rush this...or give Steve too much that he’d stop...so I started running my pussy back and forth over his chest...staring into his eyes...talking to him. He started to grab his dick and I stopped him.

L: “Don’t do that yet, cucky. I’ll let you have sex with me in a minute, k?” He just nodded. 

L: “Did you like that, cuck” He nodded

L: “Use your words, cucky. Did you like that?” 

S: yes...very much. 

L: smiling...his chest hairs getting matted with Robert’s cum...sliding back and forth... “Good. I did all of that for you” 

S: just for me...yeah right. 

L: “I did. Oh I loved every minute of it...but mainly because I knew how much you’d love it all.” 

S: staring up into my eyes.. 

L: scooting forward a little...my knees over his arms now...my messy pussy just below his chin...started rubbing my fingers through his hair. I could see a little bit of fear in his eyes 😂 Steve says it was hesitation not fear...but it looked like fear. 😂 

L: Did you like our kiss? 

S: nodding

L: Say it baby. 

S: Yes, Leslie 

L: smiling...”my good cucky” 

L: “Could you taste his cum on my tongue?” 

S: nodding....”yes” 

L: “you liked it didn’t you?” 

S: silence 

L: “I won’t make you answer...but I  know you did. You haven’t kissed me like that in a long time.” 

L: smiling...”look how messy I am cucky”

L: pulling his head up with his hair...I didn’t need to help him much...I just like holding his hair :) I raised my hips up a little so he could see. I maybe shouldn’t have done that...Steve said it almost stopped him...but for some reason I wanted him to see what Robert had done to me. It wasn’t the tight little pink pussy it normally is...it was open and it was wet and it was filled with Robert’s cum. 

L: “His cum is all over your chest” At this point I slid forward and touched his chin to my pussy...(Steve has a full beard...and when I let Steve lay his head back down, i could see Robert’s cum on the hair of his chinny-chin-chin :)

S: Steve was staring up into my eyes with his eyes almost bugged out. He had HUGE eyes!!!!! He knew what was coming...and he was so turned on that at this point he wouldn’t dare say no. 

L: “I want you to clean me up now cucky. All the way okay. I want you to make me cum...that’s why we’re doing this. Eat me til I cum” I didnt give him a chance to answer...I just moved forward...and slid my pussy right over his mouth...I didn’t completely sit down on him...just barely touching his lips with my lips. Hey! Its like we were French kissing! 😂 well, he was :) A lot of Robert’s cum had already leaked out of me...but not all of it...and when I leaned back and looked down my body to his face...I could see it on his mouth. I smiled and said “I love you” 

S: He immediately licked me with his tongue...deep inside me...I couldn’t believe it. 

L: I can’t even begin to tell you how good this felt. For a variety of reasons. One, i loved the power. With Steve under me like this, I was in complete control and he wasn’t even fighting me. Secondly, my god did it feel good! Again, I’m not sure how I can explain it. It was soothing and electrifying all at the same time. It just felt amazing...and it was driving me wild. I started rubbing my pussy back and forth over his tongue...When I’d stop to look, I could see Robert’s cum all over his face...from his nose to his chin...well, it was also my cum :) Me and Robert all mixed up. I continued to talk to him a little...encouraging him...telling him how good it felt...how much I loved him...and then I told him to go deeper... “Clean me good cucky” “Stick your tongue deep inside me” I grabbed his hair again and pulled his face up into my pussy...I was beginning to lose control...I could feel my orgasm building up...I fell forward over his face with my hands on the floor above his head...I was now fucking his face with my messy pussy....i couldn’t take it much more and when I get like that I can’t really move...I just shake...Steve knows me well enough to know that it was coming...he slid out from under me and turned me on my back and literally dove into my pussy...he started to push two fingers inside me and I screamed at him to put his tongue inside me instead...I had already been fucked...i needed to be cleaned! He did exactly as I said...and I clamped my legs around his face...and pulled his hair with both of my hands....pulling him as tight to me as I could...again I was starting to shake and tremble and convulse like I never had before...well, i shook and convulsed alot with my first orgasm on a big black cock, too. :). Steve had never really given me orgasms with his dick before...but this was absolutely amazing...it was like I couldn’t make up mind...I was pushing his face away with my hands and holding him tight at the same time with my legs...Steve said it felt like I was going to pull his hair completely out of his head...I was screaming and rocking side to side...while he devoured me....absolutely devoured me...like he had never devoured me before. Eventually I couldn’t take it anymore and just leg go of him and tried to scoot back away from him..trying to push him away with my feet...but he wouldn’t let me...he just kept going until I begged him to stop...it was the biggest orgasm I had ever had in my entire life! It really was. And Steve was the one that gave it to me! 

After I calmed down...I reached for Steve. He slid up my body and kissed me...i told him to fuck me. He lasted a grand total of like 5 thrusts. 😂 Which was good...I couldn’t take much more...even from his ummmmm “average” sized white dick! :) 

So that was our progression. It took some work getting there. But “there” we are! Steve will tell you that he liked it because of how much pleasure he got to see me enjoy or because he was the one that got to please me. I think all of that is true. The husband in him loves to see his wife pleased. But that’s not the only reason...and we all know that now! The cucky in him likes to clean me! 

S and L 

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, secondjag said:

so well written and how perfect your journey has been.  proud of you baby.

Thanks, daddy! :) Steve fixed a lot of my spelling mistakes and some of my grammar....but he was a little excited as I was writing so there still might be some mistakes 😂 But thx! This was definitely the funnest one to write because we sort of did it together. :) 

Guest SandL

I won’t lie. I had to look that one up! 😂 I don’t know about other people but the way he had me squirming its a “sine qua non” for me! 

21 minutes ago, SandL said:

I won’t lie. I had to look that one up! 😂 I don’t know about other people but the way he had me squirming its a “sine qua non” for me! 

lol, such a goooood  girl.   perhaps better said as, "such a goo girl."  😈😉🤣😈

• Like 2

Guest SandL
Just now, secondjag said:

sine qua non:  a thing without which there can be no other thing

Hmmmmmm lots of sine qua non’s then. Sex. Cuckold. Cuckoldress. Big cock. Cum. I like that sine qua non saying! 

Guest SandL
Just now, secondjag said:

good girl.  that's because you are rapidly becoming a perfect cuckoldres

I don’t know about perfect. But you know what they say... “practice makes perfect” :) 

Guest SandL
Just now, Kaktuscpl said:

Second that brother ...and might I ADD....HOT AS FUCK.....

SandL, I fucking love y'all

Awwww thanks! We love you too! I mean...ahem.............We fucking love you too! 

1 minute ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Sorry if my language comes off as being crass.....I'm a stagehand,LOL  my normal speech could make a sailor blush....and my favorite word is FUCK,it fits any and all situations LOL

no argument from me Kak.  i am generally right with ya

• Thanks 1

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Sorry if my language comes off as being crass.....I'm a stagehand,LOL  my normal speech could make a sailor blush....and my favorite word is FUCK,it fits any and all situations LOL

Its okay. I use it way more now than i ever used to! I don’t think I ever said it before...well, you know :)  

Guest SandL

I need to correct one thing from Leslie’s post. Leslie, you can’t be a dominant house decorator if your husband won’t let you buy your wanted/desired house decorations. 

That is all. 

Steve 

Guest SandL
Just now, SandL said:

I need to correct one thing from Leslie’s post. Leslie, you can’t be a dominant house decorator if your husband won’t let you buy your wanted/desired house decorations. 

That is all. 

Steve 

He speaks! 😆 Ummmmmm we’ll see, won’t we!!!!! I do have a credit card, you know! 😂 

LESLIE to your steve 😂 

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, SandL said:

He speaks! 😆 Ummmmmm we’ll see, won’t we!!!!! I do have a credit card, you know! 😂 

LESLIE to your steve 😂 

Your limit has just been reduced significantly. Ha 

STEVE 

Guest SandL

Your limit has just been reduced significantly. Ha 

STEVE 

So has the amount of sex you’re going to get! 😂 

LESLIE

Guest SandL

So has the amount of sex you’re going to get! 😂