CuckoldFart.com

time to?

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

Ok, let me put this into perspective, it’s one thing for guys to like/love to see cream pies, for girls it completely different, it’s not just  visual.  It’s the intense feeling when it starts to swell,  when it pulsate and that  initial feeling when it lets loose  and even the warm squishy afterwards  .  When we see this it brings us right back to that feeling, it’s not just a pretty sight.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest SandL
6 minutes ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

Ok, let me put this into perspective, it’s one thing for guys to like/love to see cream pies, for girls it completely different, it’s not just  visual.  It’s the intense feeling when it starts to swell,  when it pulsate and that  initial feeling when it lets loose  and even the warm squishy afterwards  .  When we see this it brings us right back to that feeling, it’s not just a pretty sight.  

Totally AGREEEEEEE! oh how I love the pulse! 😂 

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

Even if I’m not even close it sends me over the edge. 

Me too! Especially now that I know Steve will be cleaning me shortly after 😍😍

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

I think he might be getting the hint on how we see things. Lol.  

He better! It always takes a woman! 😂 

1 hour ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

Nicky, you might be surprised to know that i see it as art

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1