CuckoldFart.com

Another Day Date

Guest SandL

Guest SandL

Hey all :) 

Just writing to let you know that at 10 am EST I’ll be having my first day date in a while. I’ve had lots of day dates but its been a little while since I had one and I thought I’d celebrate by sharing it with you :). But that’s not the only reason I’m sharing it with you before it happens...I’m also sharing it so that Steve can have some fun with it...if he wants to. (I know you’ll be reading this too, babe 😍). Steve is at work and so he doesn’t get to watch this time...but he is sorta participating. Whether or not he tells you how he’s participating...I’ll leave that up to him 😂

So...if you want to...be watching your clocks. At 10 am Robert will be knocking on my door...by 10:15 or so we’ll be making out...by 10:30 his big black cock will surely be in my mouth (maybe sooner, I’m a little excited :))...by 10:45 or 11, depending on how much foreplay we feel like...his big black cock will be buried in my pussy...fucking me until he cums ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. Since its our first time together alone in a little while...he may want me more than once so not sure when I’ll be back on :)

Enjoy everyone...especially you Steve :)...can’t wait for you to get home! 💋 💋 💋 (not too soon though, k? I’m going to be busy for a while :)

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest SandL
Just now, L’s_Husband said:

I’ll be busy all day anyway. I might be going to lunch with some guys to THE restaurant. You know which one I’m talking about. I wonder who our server will be. Enjoy. 

Steve

Oh good. If I remember right...she works in the evenings...nice try! 😂 But just in case she is there...I’m sure she’ll enjoy your little bulge :). Tell her hi for me 💋 💋 

24 minutes left. Think of me :) 

Guest SandL

Well, day date is over....at least the first part :). Can’t wait for you to get home, husband/cuckie/love of my life!  Wish you were to...you know 😛

😘😘

Guest SandL
4 hours ago, L’s_Husband said:

Funny. 

Steve

Was today uncomfortable, babe? I mean, I bet you felt like a “caged lion” all cooped up in your office while I was at home having fun 😂 

Guest SandL
Just now, L’s_Husband said:

No comment “babe”

Steve 

Awwwwwww come on!  That’s what this site is for. I like others to know about us...you like it too :) 

Guest SandL
4 minutes ago, L’s_Husband said:

Well, we both know you like it. In fact, everyone here knows you like the “public notice”

Steve

Okay okay okay. I’ll make it easy on you :) 

A. You post what you told me right after Robert left...that you want to ______ me. 

Or 

B. You tell what you’re ________ing. 

See...I’m being all subtle and stuff :) 

Guest SandL
4 minutes ago, L’s_Husband said:

Or

C. I get my work done, Princess. You know, the job that lets you stay home and have days like today. 

Steve

Or we could put it to a vote on here. You get off at 6...so at 5:30, whatever people vote for you have to do. 

A. You post what you told me right after Robert left...that you want to ______ me. 

Or 

or 

C. You can remain silent. :) 

8 minutes ago, SandL said:

Or we could put it to a vote on here. You get off at 6...so at 5:30, whatever people vote for you have to do. 

A. You post what you told me right after Robert left...that you want to ______ me. 

Or 

or 

C. You can remain silent. :) 

I vote C. 

Its tied 1 to 1

Steve

Don't princesses grow up to be Queens? I think they do. 

L's_husband...you may call your sexy wife Princess as a term of affection...but clearly she is a Queen.

Your wife...the Queen...was subtle and gave you two options. You chose to avoid both...and instead mentioned an option C. Option C is a given. Of course you have to get some work done. 

If the Queen gives you two options, I would suggest you choose one or the other and answer her. I wouldn't think it would be too smart to risk angering the Queen...after all, she IS holding the key to your happiness, isn't she? 

Keeping the Queen happy is always the smart move, hubby.

I hate to seem like I'm choosing sides here, hubby. I'm not. Just offering some advice, that's all.

Have fun you two! 

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Guest SandL
3 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

L's_husband...you may call your sexy wife Princess as a term of affection...but clearly she is a Queen.

Your wife...the Queen...was subtle and gave you two options. You chose to avoid both...and instead mentioned an option C. Option C is a given. Of course you have to get some work done. 

If the Queen gives you two options, I would suggest you choose one or the other and answer her. I wouldn't think it would be too smart to risk angering the Queen...after all, she IS holding the key to your happiness, isn't she? 

I hate to seem like I'm choosing sides here, hubby. I'm not. Just offering some advice, that's all.

Have fun you two! 

DomBull4U

I don’t ever ever ever get angry at him. This is us playing...and I do it because he likes it. He plays the way he does because he knows i like it. Its a win win...but by the end, he knows my win will be the bigger one. :) 

Guest SandL
5 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Have fun you two! 

DomBull4U

And you didn’t vote!!!! 😂 

1 minute ago, SandL said:

I don’t ever ever ever get angry at him. This is us playing...and I do it because he likes it. He plays the way he does because he knows i like it. Its a win win...but by the end, he knows my win will be the bigger one. :) 

Nicely put. Much nicer than what I was going to write. But it was the same sentiment. 

Steve

• Like 1