CuckoldFart.com

James

WellI guess I should just tell everyone that I have this desire to watch another man please my wife sexually while I watch and I don't really know why this is so important but for the last two years I have had this desire and I confessed to my wife over a year ago my desires to see her with another man and our very good relations ship became unsteady until the evening she come up to me and asked for my reason.

I confessed that I really didn't know and she thought I was having an affair with some woman and when I got that straightened out she thought that I might be a closet Gay man but I convinced her that I wisent and we opened the internet and I showed her clips of other women with men while their husband watched nd filmed it.

She agreed to a fantasy thing where I would blindfold her and pretend to be another guy and she seamed to get really worked up and have powerful orgasms but still refused to make the leap .

Later she agreed to let me post pictures of her on the internet wearing a lone Rangers mask and she would talk to guys on the phone but still would not agree to more until just recently when she let me make arrangements for us to meet with guys and I though for sure she would give in but she still would find something wrong with each guy until A college guy answered our add and we met with him in My pick up and he sat in back while Lisa and I sat upfront and he put his best foot forward and Lisa gave in and flirted with him but wouldn't agree to get a motel room ns he asked her if it would be alright if he masturbated in front of her and Lisa agreed to that and I had her get into the back seat with him and I watched over the back of my seat .

He soon had his cock out and it was bigger than mine and was very hard and I saw Lisa looking at it and her tongue flicked out moistening her lower lip as he skinned his foreskin back and his cock head was swelled up very nicely and he asked her if she would open her blouse so he could see her tits while he jacked of and Lisa looked around but we were at a boat launch and every one was out on the water so she unbuttoned her blouse and opened her bra for him to look at her breasts as he masturbated .

Soon without asking he reached over and took her left nipple in his thumb and forefinger and began to gently squeeze it then Lisa let him take her hand and she had to scoot over next to him now and she didn't fight when he took her hand and placed it on his cock shaft and Lisa swallowed watching his cock then he wrapped his hand around hers and started jacking off again with a bubble of clear pre cum in his piss slit and I could see that Lisa was getting turned on but then he took hold of her nipple and started to jack off furiously and he started to cum all over his pants and shirt and Lisa's arm and blouse his cum was shooting all over and Lisa watched open eyed until he sat there drinking in huge gasps of air into his lungs as his cock shrank in her hand and Lisa absently stroked him slowly milking his now soft cock and as though he was really embarrassed now he jumped out of the pick up and hurriedly tucked his man parts back into his shorts and he left without another word.

I thought that would be the turning point but she still refused to take the next step so although we met with another guy she turned him down to so I have lost interest now myself she let me post this pic but that is my cum and cock not another guy like I had wanted.

i9.jpg

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

it took a little over two years to convince my wife to start fucking other men.....  you cant force it you have to let your wife feel comfortable with  the idea of fucking another man.  dont give up trying but dont be too forceful either.......  good luck.....  by the way after my wife started she loved her sexual freedom and kept herself  filled with other guys cocks on a fairly regular basis.....

by the way my avatar is a pic of my wife getting her pussy filled with BBC

• Like 3