CuckoldFart.com

Ellen sort of cheats

Tom scave

Well I've posted before about my First wife Ellen. I"m skipping to  this  one.She fucked another guy in between here.We were married young and she never had another cock.In some of the other stories I tell about her First and second mind blowing experiences for me and her.

After Ellen fucked her second guy there was nothing going on for awhile and she didn't seem interested like I did.I was still on cloud nine with all the fantasies and images in my head.

I would stare at her cunt all the time if I saw her naked and imagined another hard cock stretching open those furry cunt lips. And I had already had the feeling of licking and tasting another guys cumm in her I was hooked bad and wanted her used a lot more.
One day I was taking one of her friends ,actually a roommate Girl friend somewhere in the car and we got to talking. I asked if Ellen my wife as interested in any guys since the last guy Doug that she fucked.The girls go out together a lot so I figured her friend would know. well in the course of the conversation she say no not really..... of course you know about Chris What? wait what? who's Chris?. The friend turned red and said Oh Ohhh! maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

Of course my blood rushes and my head spins thinking my wife is cheating.It fucking hurts like hell and makes me mad and sad but....unreal excited for some reason.(You can never explain this cuckold stuff.)

So i get the girl friend to start talking and she tells me about this singer who has his own act. and that Ellen my wife has been going home with him for awhile before she comes home to me.Meaning that when I got to fuck her those nights I was getting sloppy seconds and didn't know it Dam it.
I make the girl friend tell me all she knows and by this time we were out on a country road and I pulled over and start pulling at my engorged hard cock and she looks down and smiles and sees I'm actually enjoying her telling me about my wife and her new Lover.She know I like my wife with other men... its a weird pervy feeling new tome talking like this with her but very exciting. Turns out He has this big cock and cums huge loads up in my wife and in her mouth that she brags about trying to swallow with her GF.I,ll call her Vicki because that was her name.

Vicki is a loose piece of ass and gets laid a lot . So as shes telling me horny stuff about Ellen and enjoying it I just pull out my cock and start to rub it in front of he telling her to suck me. I got to get off and cum my cock was so hard. She was killing me with the talk about my wife and a huge cock and cum. She wouldn't suck me off  or anything though some kind of loyalty thing to my wife, her friend, I guess.

So I urge Vicki to tell me more and find out this singer guy has a good looking friend that they both did her in his Hot Tub.One in her cunt and one in her ass mmmmmm Holy shit that was all I needed to imagine 2 nice hard cocks thrusting up inside my wife's married holes and I start to spurt to the wide eyed amazement of Vicki I just kept cumming all over my cock and hand ..a huge load for me.

What was fun was doing it in such a pervy way.... Vicki my wifes GF telling me about my wife's extramarital doings as I jerk off in front of her.I even caught glimpses of Vicki's smaller tits naked under her shirt and the super pointy nipples. So I just finished cumming and I start to reach for something to cleanup the mess and Vicki stops me and says I got this. With that she drops her head and starts sucking up all the cum like a mad women enjoying it like a feast. I never saw a woman enjoy the cum so much it was so hot and unreal cleaning up my cum every last drop and smiling and wiping off her mouth saying that was good. It was strange she wouldn't suck me but she loved cleaning up the cum.What a gal. I hope to tell you more about adventures of Vicki and licking her cunt after a boy friend unloaded up in her!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 8:33 AM, Tom scave said:

Well I've posted before about my First wife Ellen. I"m skipping to  this  one.She fucked another guy in between here.We were married young and she never had another cock.In some of the other stories I tell about her First and second mind blowing experiences for me and her.

After Ellen fucked her second guy there was nothing going on for awhile and she didn't seem interested like I did.I was still on cloud nine with all the fantasies and images in my head.

I would stare at her cunt all the time if I saw her naked and imagined another hard cock stretching open those furry cunt lips. And I had already had the feeling of licking and tasting another guys cumm in her I was hooked bad and wanted her used a lot more.
One day I was taking one of her friends ,actually a roommate Girl friend somewhere in the car and we got to talking. I asked if Ellen my wife as interested in any guys since the last guy Doug that she fucked.The girls go out together a lot so I figured her friend would know. well in the course of the conversation she say no not really..... of course you know about Chris What? wait what? who's Chris?. The friend turned red and said Oh Ohhh! maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

Of course my blood rushes and my head spins thinking my wife is cheating.It fucking hurts like hell and makes me mad and sad but....unreal excited for some reason.(You can never explain this cuckold stuff.)

So i get the girl friend to start talking and she tells me about this singer who has his own act. and that Ellen my wife has been going home with him for awhile before she comes home to me.Meaning that when I got to fuck her those nights I was getting sloppy seconds and didn't know it Dam it.
I make the girl friend tell me all she knows and by this time we were out on a country road and I pulled over and start pulling at my engorged hard cock and she looks down and smiles and sees I'm actually enjoying her telling me about my wife and her new Lover.She know I like my wife with other men... its a weird pervy feeling new tome talking like this with her but very exciting. Turns out He has this big cock and cums huge loads up in my wife and in her mouth that she brags about trying to swallow with her GF.I,ll call her Vicki because that was her name.

Vicki is a loose piece of ass and gets laid a lot . So as shes telling me horny stuff about Ellen and enjoying it I just pull out my cock and start to rub it in front of he telling her to suck me. I got to get off and cum my cock was so hard. She was killing me with the talk about my wife and a huge cock and cum. She wouldn't suck me off  or anything though some kind of loyalty thing to my wife, her friend, I guess.

So I urge Vicki to tell me more and find out this singer guy has a good looking friend that they both did her in his Hot Tub.One in her cunt and one in her ass mmmmmm Holy shit that was all I needed to imagine 2 nice hard cocks thrusting up inside my wife's married holes and I start to spurt to the wide eyed amazement of Vicki I just kept cumming all over my cock and hand ..a huge load for me.

What was fun was doing it in such a pervy way.... Vicki my wifes GF telling me about my wife's extramarital doings as I jerk off in front of her.I even caught glimpses of Vicki's smaller tits naked under her shirt and the super pointy nipples. So I just finished cumming and I start to reach for something to cleanup the mess and Vicki stops me and says I got this. With that she drops her head and starts sucking up all the cum like a mad women enjoying it like a feast. I never saw a woman enjoy the cum so much it was so hot and unreal cleaning up my cum every last drop and smiling and wiping off her mouth saying that was good. It was strange she wouldn't suck me but she loved cleaning up the cum.What a gal. I hope to tell you more about adventures of Vicki and licking her cunt after a boy friend unloaded up in her!

Great story, thank you for that

• 6 months later...