CuckoldFart.com

Creampie cleaning

cuddles lover

• 1 year later...

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, allindp said:

Would love for you to clean up after I cum inside of your hot wife...

I'd love that too. Something we managed once... I was on my back, she was in 69 over me, down low so I could reach her clit with my tongue, but high enough that our friend could get inside her from behind. She went crazy getting both at the same time, and I was right there for cleaning up after he came inside her.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Subhub said:

You’re so lucky - I fantasise about doing that all the time.

I love having a hubby down there licking my balls in my cock and his wife's cleared while I'm f****** hurt doggy style and when I blow my big hot load up in her p**** pull out she just sits right on her face and they clean it out I've done that quite a few times I let him suck my cock clean too and he gets to cleaning that p**** out

• Like 2

Just now, scthickbull said:

I love having a hubby down there licking my balls in my cock and his wife's cleared while I'm f****** hurt doggy style and when I blow my big hot load up in her p**** pull out she just sits right on her face and they clean it out I've done that quite a few times I let him suck my cock clean too and he gets to cleaning that p**** out

I f***** a guy's wife not before last she wanted me to f*** her in the ass with my big long cock I f***** her good deed made her come about three times while her husband watched she told me to come up her ass cuz he was going to clean all of it out of her a******* I come up her ass I filled her full she called him over the bed and sat on his face she farted all that c** out in his mouth he cleaned all of it up I couldn't believe it I mean she ran the f*** out of her she wouldn't let him up for at least 15-20 minutes then he sucked me and got me back hard and I f***** her in the p**** and did my other load in that p**** and he cleaned it out sucked me clean

• Like 2

On 10/17/2021 at 8:09 PM, ayj984l3 said:

I'd love that too. Something we managed once... I was on my back, she was in 69 over me, down low so I could reach her clit with my tongue, but high enough that our friend could get inside her from behind. She went crazy getting both at the same time, and I was right there for cleaning up after he came inside her.

On 10/19/2021 at 7:43 AM, Subhub said:

You’re so lucky - I fantasise about doing that all the time.

That would be so awesome,fantasize about this all the time too

• Like 1

question for y'all, eating your own cum/creampie, I have no problem,and actually enjoy eating friends creampie from my wife,....and even though I want to clean her up after her and I have sex ,..just can't do it,after busting a nut the urge/desire to eat/clean creampie goes away/disappears

eating creampie is such a turn on....my question is easier/or why can I eat another guys creampie ,but not my own?

• Like 2

On 10/19/2021 at 8:53 AM, scthickbull said:

I f***** a guy's wife not before last she wanted me to f*** her in the ass with my big long cock I f***** her good deed made her come about three times while her husband watched she told me to come up her ass cuz he was going to clean all of it out of her a******* I come up her ass I filled her full she called him over the bed and sat on his face she farted all that c** out in his mouth he cleaned all of it up I couldn't believe it I mean she ran the f*** out of her she wouldn't let him up for at least 15-20 minutes then he sucked me and got me back hard and I f***** her in the p**** and did my other load in that p**** and he cleaned it out sucked me clean

I would lick and suck those big balls good then clean your slut out and deep throat that big dick til it got hard to cum inside my wife again.  I want you to dom her so bad and make me your little slut too.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...