CuckoldFart.com

mildly curious

secondjag

On 2/24/2020 at 10:40 AM, secondjag said:

lol, after "Thomas Crown" (Steve Mc), what choice did I have? lmao, sadly, didn't get to fuck Faye.  Yeah, did that, have jumped from Norseman as well.  think you'd enjoy sailplanes.  so quiet you can think

That.... is freaking scary..... not even spokes to clothespin a card to so you can have pretend engine sounds.

I'd probably be like my dogs when the power goes out and everything is quiet.

Damn, hadn't considered that. I've gotten to where I don't always have music or

tv rattling all the time and even though it's about 75 yards out to the road with a lot of trees between I can still actually feel vehicles going past, especially equipment.... and there's a creek between me and the road too, mind you..... Just you mentioning that caused me to actually consider how quiet that must be.... I expect even minimal wind noise because you're riding the gusts so I guess you're ahead of the sound, mostly. You know, even underwater you can hear things a long way off...

If I go bat-shit crazy you have to cover half my shrink bill, LOL

Problem is, how would anyone be able to see a difference?!!

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

On 2/3/2020 at 2:52 AM, jack123456 said:

he cheated first and then he became sort of cuckold, waiting wenn she was comming home. and then saying she was cheating

I've actually seen that "backfire" effect play out a number of times when reading (mostly) men's accounts of how things got started  for them.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 5:33 AM, browning9 said:

Sorry, but what was the ?

I'm sorry, this is all my fault because my thoughts can diverge a long way from linear thinking.

Basically Jag asked if anyone's mothers or I suppose by extension anyone had an influential female figure in their life that might have been a hotwife or cuckoldress that might have influenced their formative years, ultimately leading them to perhaps be able to think in a way that brought them here.

BTW, is your handle a reference to one of Browning's designs about 1911-ish?

We may have more than one common interest.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PartyReadyCpl said:

I'm sorry, this is all my fault because my thoughts can diverge a long way from linear thinking.

Basically Jag asked if anyone's mothers or I suppose by extension anyone had an influential female figure in their life that might have been a hotwife or cuckoldress that might have influenced their formative years, ultimately leading them to perhaps be able to think in a way that brought them here.

BTW, is your handle a reference to one of Browning's designs about 1911-ish?

gun nut?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2020 at 2:48 AM, PartyReadyCpl said:

BTW, is your handle a reference to one of Browning's designs about 1911-ish?  Maybe!!

Oh, i wondered what mother cucking father had to do with sail planes. 

On 3/12/2020 at 2:48 AM, PartyReadyCpl said: