CuckoldFart.com

Bull Is Much Older Than My Wife

damotchka

Cuckold Tests

Experience and the gravitas age brings can be very powerful - at the age of 59 I introduced my 43 yr old friend to the joys of a finger inserted in her arse as she orgasmed on my tongue... She had never allowed her (watching) husband any access to her are at all. From there we progressed to full anal and my cum leaking from both holes. Hubby was beside himself, couldn't believe it, loved it - and knew it wasn't for him as she was exclusively mine....

Happy days - now I need a new couple

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May be same bull had mine ? Similar age gap.

Hey you never know. Sounds like he was the type to sort of prey on younger women who are in relationships. She said looking back on their time as "friends" (members of the same running group), he was prepping her to fuck the entire time. Giving her compliments, telling her how lucky her boyfriend was etc.

The first time they fucked, he was at a party with her and got her drunk. They ended up at his place and 10 minutes later she was naked and he was going down on her. She said one of the things she remembers is that their first position was doggystyle and she looked back at him and asked "did you plan this the whole time" and he said "oh yeah".

• Like 1

Could eaily be so. Same thing here had a few drinks, stripped her, then was up her like a rat up a drain pipe. Fucked her hard and came in her. Sort of conquest. Got her in to real dirty sex and her always wanting more. Did he share yours too ?

Nope no sharing. In fact he didn't even want her having sex with me after they started having sex regularly (she did but told him differently which led to a few instances of her getting fucked by both of us in the same day, but that's another story). Guy was a bit of a loser He was in between jobs (unemployed) and would call her over to his place during her lunch break, fuck her and Send her back to work with no panties on in an office where there were 5 guys and she was the only girl.

One night after she came home she got undressed and forgot, I asked her where her panties were and she said she hadn't been wearing them as much anymore. That was when I started to get suspicious. As far as dirty stuff not too much, but She said he used to like for her to finger his ass while they fucked and even got her to give him a rimjob once (I suspect it was more than once since she admitted it to me only after I read one of his emails to her that mentioned it )but yeah he sort of dominated her and she admitted that she continued fucking him after I had found out because she couldn't say no to him.

She's pretty submissive in bed so all it takes is somebody to take charge and she'll do almost anything except anal :) I imagine there are plenty of things he did that she'll never disclose.

• Like 1

Part of the atraction be cuck or dom is seeing her fucked by a much older guy. All consensual of course. Enjoying the depths of her and emptying their balls deep inside. The age gap helps add to the naughyness she said. I dont know if any one has had a bull share their wife with his friends adds a real thrill to it all too fo all parties.