CuckoldFart.com

hyptno fun

secondjag

just for fun, some audio files for cucks and wannabees.  lol, will have you eating cum and sucking cock in no time

let us know if it works

Cock_Sucker_(MP3).mp3  

Cocksucker_(MP3).mp3 Cocksucker_Joy_-_subliminal_and_binaural_(MP3).mp3 EMG039s_Masturbating_Cocksucker_w_Binaural_(MP3).mp3 Hypnosis_Loop_1_-_Cock_Slave_(MP3).mp3 My_Cocksucker_(MP3).mp3

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 10:42 AM, secondjag said:

i haven't.  any kool ones?

Well I expect you've probably found them by now, LOL

There's one or two focused on "how to" and at least one that's for meeting others.... and I think a couple more that are sort of there for people that are practicing hypnotists to promote themselves.

I run across some subs (as in "subreddits" rather than "submissives" although I run across those sometimes too, LOL.... If I'm on my toes I swerve in time to miss, so far so good

Anyway, I run into subs at times I didn't know existed and then it can be hard to find them again if you don't join right then and a couple of those have been hyno related. The new "experience over there is confusing just because it's so "busy"... if we'd have had that in the old days no one would have ever needed acid or shrooms, LOL

On one of the major hypno subs there's some pretty good links to resources as well as a story site or maybe two.

I think I've pointed out the internet archive as a resource for all kinds of educational materials and they've got a lot of stuff there that's either copyright- expired or that the authors have released for various reasons such as getting you interested in their work so you buy their new stuff.

Hypnosys, NLP, guided imagery are all related and there's overlap.

Another educational resource is the Gutenberg project, you can either google it or there's links from the internet archive as well.... you may know the part of it called the waybackmachine

Gutenberg has a lot of stuff that was published in the late 1800s to around the 1930s on all sorts of science related topics.... of course it's easy to get off on that stuff and be way off topic pertaining to anything here but it's a miracle I ever interact with live human beings at all, LOL

I love to read technical stuff, but the old norse tales and other fiction is a thing for me too. Luckily I can at least point people towards some things if I know they have an interest sometimes. I get into some obscure materials.

The psychology subjects, not just sexual related but the global subject is one of the reasons a mutual friend of ours was so fascinating, being a natural at some things psychology intensive.. I kind of think I fucked up when we we having some fun but it's possible she just went on to other things. as I know she had something that sounded like it could turn into a paying gig in the works.

I'm afraid that I probably stumbled around like a bull in a china closet though and just didn't think about some things and monkeyfucked  something up by not thinking about what possibly might have been taking place... but I have no clue.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PartyReadyCpl said:

Well I expect you've probably found them by now, LOL

There's one or two focused on "how to" and at least one that's for meeting others.... and I think a couple more that are sort of there for people that are practicing hypnotists to promote themselves.

I run across some subs (as in "subreddits" rather than "submissives" although I run across those sometimes too, LOL.... If I'm on my toes I swerve in time to miss, so far so good

Anyway, I run into subs at times I didn't know existed and then it can be hard to find them again if you don't join right then and a couple of those have been hyno related. The new "experience over there is confusing just because it's so "busy"... if we'd have had that in the old days no one would have ever needed acid or shrooms, LOL

On one of the major hypno subs there's some pretty good links to resources as well as a story site or maybe two.

I think I've pointed out the internet archive as a resource for all kinds of educational materials and they've got a lot of stuff there that's either copyright- expired or that the authors have released for various reasons such as getting you interested in their work so you buy their new stuff.

Hypnosys, NLP, guided imagery are all related and there's overlap.

Another educational resource is the Gutenberg project, you can either google it or there's links from the internet archive as well.... you may know the part of it called the waybackmachine

Gutenberg has a lot of stuff that was published in the late 1800s to around the 1930s on all sorts of science related topics.... of course it's easy to get off on that stuff and be way off topic pertaining to anything here but it's a miracle I ever interact with live human beings at all, LOL

I love to read technical stuff, but the old norse tales and other fiction is a thing for me too. Luckily I can at least point people towards some things if I know they have an interest sometimes. I get into some obscure materials.

The psychology subjects, not just sexual related but the global subject is one of the reasons a mutual friend of ours was so fascinating, being a natural at some things psychology intensive.. I kind of think I fucked up when we we having some fun but it's possible she just went on to other things. as I know she had something that sounded like it could turn into a paying gig in the works.

I'm afraid that I probably stumbled around like a bull in a china closet though and just didn't think about some things and monkeyfucked  something up by not thinking about what possibly might have been taking place... but I have no clue.

In no particular order:

Our friend leaving had nothing to do with you.  Promise and I do know.

Closest I've been to hypno is when I tried it for smoking cession.  Complete failure; lasted about twenty minutes.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, lonerancher said:

do these really work on a human? There are some things that psychologist and even hypnotic people who do shows say YOU CANT GET A HUMAN EVEN UNDER HYPNOSIS TO DO ANYTHING BEYOND THEIR MORAL CODE! Anything that they do not want to do

Hard to say, my guess is the subject has to be predisposed to the idea and it helps him get more comfortable with it. Particularly if he listens over and over

• Like 1