CuckoldFart.com

My Suburban Housewife For Your Consideration

trevn

This is my first post on this forum so hopefully all goes well and I can figure out how to include a few pics.  Wife is 47 years old, 5'6" tall, 220lbs, 38D cup tits, 51" ass.  I want other men to use her for pleasure.

Ok. so you displayed your wife and her face, nude, spread eagled on your bed and then you blacked out the dog/cat?!!!  LMAO!  You're my hero!

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

I'm glad the cunt and asshole shots are being enjoyed.  I must admit, they are hard to sneak and most don't turn out due to poor lighting or movement bluring the pics.  It's great to see the "blocking of the dogs" is still drawing comments.  (shaking head) 

I enjoy all your comments good and bad and dog related, LOL.  It's exciting to hear what guys like and don't like about her and what the want to do to her.  I get an instant erection when a new reply is posted.  Thanks!  It's exciting imaging all of you guys using her for your own perverted pleasures.

Cjs108115, her cunt hole does naturally gape like it's shown in the picture.  It falls open like that when she spreads her legs.  She doesn't have to be excited for it to look like that.

I'm attaching a dressed/undressed comparison pic and a pic of her with longer hair for you guys.

post-10198-0-88273000-1449673799_thumb.jpg

post-10198-0-16138300-1449673806_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Ah yes, the ever so elusive hanging teet shot.  I'm still trying for a decent shot of my non-posing wife like this.  Until I manage this one, I'll show the closest I have to it.

Marilyn's_Hubby, you sound like you know how to handle a bitch properly.  My wife would be lucky to be surrendered to a man of your experience.

post-10198-0-96528300-1449929284_thumb.jpg

post-10198-0-00345200-1449929288_thumb.jpg

post-10198-0-69372500-1449929292_thumb.jpg

post-10198-0-99133000-1449929301_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

thank you for the info regarding how your wife's cunt gapes.  Very erotic to go back through and look at your pix knowing her cunt naturally gapes.  Excited or calm.  the girl has a pretty huge cunt hole.  So exciting to see her clothed pix and know her cunt hole falls open when ever she spreads her legs.  I am looking at it now.   Hopefuly you can get some more pix of it.  Thank you! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/9/2015 at 10:11 AM, trevn said:

I'm glad the cunt and asshole shots are being enjoyed.  I must admit, they are hard to sneak and most don't turn out due to poor lighting or movement bluring the pics.  It's great to see the "blocking of the dogs" is still drawing comments.  (shaking head) 

I enjoy all your comments good and bad and dog related, LOL.  It's exciting to hear what guys like and don't like about her and what the want to do to her.  I get an instant erection when a new reply is posted.  Thanks!  It's exciting imaging all of you guys using her for your own perverted pleasures.

Cjs108115, her cunt hole does naturally gape like it's shown in the picture.  It falls open like that when she spreads her legs.  She doesn't have to be excited for it to look like that.

I'm attaching a dressed/undressed comparison pic and a pic of her with longer hair for you guys.

post-10198-0-88273000-1449673799_thumb.jpg

post-10198-0-16138300-1449673806_thumb.jpg

Very yummy looking, does she like u to clean up?

• Like 1