CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Smoking hot Jag! Nailed it!

Many thanks Gunner.  lol, that was a long one! and, believe it or not, deliberate or not, the site is now making it more difficult for me to post.  Comic really.  If it is deliberate, just ban me.  Taking on average at least twice as long to put this stuff up.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, gloriafrenchsissy said:

Amazing facial on the milf with the blue dress! And love the express on the face of the blonde woman with the black dress, she can't believe the cock she has inside her!

lol, we do aim to please G.  Glad u dug it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

hehe, love to post while a hot wife sucks my dick.  lots of nice wedding rings

It would be better still if my Becky was sucking your black dick whilst i was busy reading your post. Some nice mums and daughters there too. Too bad I can't get Becky to pose with her mum for you. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

It would be better still if my Becky was sucking your black dick whilst i was busy reading your post. Some nice mums and daughters there too. Too bad I can't get Becky to pose with her mum for you. 

understand your frustration Peter but it does seem you are close

On 5/20/2023 at 2:08 PM, secondjag said:

understand your frustration Peter but it does seem you are close

Thanks Jag. I think you're right in as much as Becky is closer to going black than she ever has been, though she still insists she wouldn't do it. I wouldn't say I'm frustrated about it though, as I'm still pleasantly surprised how this shy little thing has come out of her shell to now being quite open with me about all the black guys she chats to online. She's come a long way and with my coaxing and encouragement to the point she's now enjoying all the attention she's getting from guys as young as 18, 19. We got talking the other day about when she used to go clubbing with her sister Tanya 20 odd years ago. I asked how their parents felt about Tanya having a black boyfriend and Becky said that their dad was racist so Tanya never told them she was dating a black guy. In fact, she dated 2 black guys.

Becky mentioned the old saying, "Once you go black, you never go back", but I reminded her that Tanya had as she now has 4 kids by 2 different white men. It surprised me that Becky claims that back then she was never interested with getting with a black guy, never having so much as kissed one, saying her interest has only really come about in recent years, mainly by those garage and hip hop sites she found online during the pandemic, but also a couple of years prior to that visiting her son in jail. Where he was white prisoners were very much in the minority, the jail pretty much run by the black and Muslim inmates. 

I remember we were in the jail's cafeteria once before a visit and two big black guys were eyeing up Becky and on another occasion, she said how she wished she could go in for the visit in a little crop-top on such a hot day, but knew she wouldn't be allowed in showing too much flesh. I realise now some of the black men had probably caught her eye and she felt safe enough to tease them with a bit of cleavage and her bare belly. I wonder if any of the brothers went to see her son later to ask about his pretty little white mum and tell him what they'd like to do with her if they could get her in a cell for an hour or two.

becky26.jpg

• Like 2