CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

no pics in this post.

you know, with all the great real stories shared by you guys it is remarkable to me that the lurkers, wannabees don't comment/ask you guys questions.  blows my fuckin mind because they constantly find time to send me private emails begging for my dick or to fuck their wives.  each one of you is uniquely different, each story worth pursuing for more detail. I seriously don't get these cunts.

X Jaguar Spirit Animal.jpg

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

6 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Damn jag. This bunch really got me going. All the stuff you post with the cucks in the pics are what will always make you #1.

Screenshot_20230420-085028_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1ffaeb02de7e8ba337e31ced13ff0a22.jpg

this is the exact cage i used to have.

1a1cd68e-072e-4b7c-a7a6-19ee204cb372.thumb.jpg.2751d6853d167d41c2fda057c78066f3.jpg

And i just bought this same exact one.

Screenshot_20230420-085000_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e314ae847a5da09a4e9969fbad971a1d.jpg

4c29bff6-075c-417a-8f96-687e623e327e.thumb.jpg.559bbf5ef0a2de75c9d4a3783de65eac.jpg

20230418_080116.thumb.jpg.29b771f1d76d2fa4f2f03560a9f054ec.jpg

I wish there was a bbc next to my caged little penis in my pics.

Love it when a guy buried his face in a cum glazed ass or pussy...I wish their was a flick where sum lucky guy cleans up after a massive Gang Bang...In for a penny in for a pound ...right?

• Like 2

On 4/27/2023 at 2:52 AM, secondjag said:

aww, thanks Peter.  any progress?

Sadly no Jag, Becky's been rather quiet about things this past week. I definitely saw a change in her once she'd told me about the 25 year old black guy she'd started talking to. A bit of a double whammy I think. Not only does Becky like chatting online to these black men, but she enjoys seeing how much I like it too and with this new one being 20 years younger than her, I've told her how shocked, but pleased, I am that she's now got herself a black toyboy and how naughty she is, my missus openly "going out" with a black lad younger than her son.

Not only does she lap all that up, but she's clearly very flattered by all the attention he's been paying her. That can only be good for her ego and her self-confidence and she seems happier than I've seen her for a long time, smiling more, a spring in her step and hugging and kissing me more than usual, almost as a "thank you for letting me do this".

All last week was all about him, Becky's other 6 black "boyfriends" barely getting a look in. She's finally told me his name and where he's from and told me he's the best one yet. When she texted me a few nights ago saying I was "going to be the last white man she goes with", I shot my load involuntarily.

becky26.jpg

• Like 2