CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

17 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

I bet your dreaming of your Becky looking like that!

Very much so - it even looks a bit like her getting a good pounding. That black cock would do Becky the world of good. I think it would change her overnight when she realises what she's been missing all these years.

reblogme-55878-YGPYTaiCHY.gif.e73835669b6ba0a9ab48bbe5010544dc.gif

becky11.thumb.jpg.aa896525bc5bbcd1b5278627ba900ac6.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 2:41 AM, Peter C said:

Very much so - it even looks a bit like her getting a good pounding. That black cock would do Becky the world of good. I think it would change her overnight when she realises what she's been missing all these years.

reblogme-55878-YGPYTaiCHY.gif.e73835669b6ba0a9ab48bbe5010544dc.gif

Hopefully one day, there's nothing like it!!!!

3 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Hopefully one day

Yes. In one of her rare hornier moments in a late night text, presumably having just been chatting online to one of her young black "boyfriends", Becky told me that I was going to be the last white man she'd go with. "Only black guys in future then is it?", I inquired with my cock stiffening rapidly. "Definitely xxx", she replied. In the cold light of day though, that shyness comes back, she's less brazen and I doubt she'd ever be bold enough to try it, at least whilst she's still with me. Maybe if we were to split up, her next port of call would be black. I like to imagine this photo of Becky with that cheeky grin is her thinking about how easy it would be for her to get herself a much younger black lover and knowing she has my full approval to actually do it.

• Like 1

Peter C....love how this gif that Gunner posted has you thinking...and dreaming....of Becky on her knees getting a taste of big black cock...and no doubt a nice mouthful of her bull's spunk!

To take this fantasy a step further...you ONLY get to imagine it. Becky is far too shy to let you actually watch her sucking bbc...and even too shy to let you see a video of it.

After all of your wishing and pleading...Becky finally agrees to go out with one of the black men she has been exchanging text messages with. She leaves for her "date"...knowing that you hope she cucks you and gas sex with her bull....knowing that she has your "permission".

She goes out to meet him...leaving you at home...experiencing that "cuck angst".  Watching the clock...wondering how things are going. 

Her "date" lasts longer than was planned...you continue to watch the clock...your mind swirling, wondering...omg, is she really doing it?

She comes home....finally...very, very late. So late that you know "something" must have happened. Shy Becky slips in...quietly. No words are spoken at first. Silence between you....you look closely at her...trying to "read" her emotions.

What you see is mixed emotions...shy Becky is feeling part shame...but you can also see a look of excitement and lust on her face as well. You look at her...waiting for her to say....something. Anything. She can't seem to find any words.

You study her clothing. Slightly messed up...her blouse with three buttons undone. Her lipstick...gone.

You know...but you need to KNOW it! You look at her excitedly.....and break the silence. well? well? WELL???

She doesn't know what to say....but finally...a slight smile...and she says...

"I'm home cucky!

• Like 3

Wow, DomBull I can't believe how much insight you have into the mind and experience of a cuck. That's honestly exactly what it's like. Especially the parts about the unexpected taking place - dates taking longer than you thought they would, etc. - you just never know what will happen and you must resist the urge to text her and interrupt her date. 

It might be off topic but you remind me of my first time being cuckolded in November of 2009; in that case she did not come home late because for her first affair partner she chose a co-worker and they had met at a hotel during lunch that day. I hadn't talked to her all day (its funny - texts are so much more ubiquitous now, but we didn't text as often then as we do now) - so all day long I had no idea whether she had gone through with it.

All I knew was that she left that morning with very sexy underwear on and right before she left, she gave me one final opportunity to put on the brakes if I wanted to stop her. It almost felt as though she had hoped I would stop her and for a moment I contemplated it. She reminded me that whatever happened today would be "a bell that can't be unrung".

I reassured her that I was very willing to have her go through with it so long as she wanted to. Once the door closed behind her I knew immediately that I was no longer in control of the situation. It must be what it's like when you are sent to prison and hear the cell door close on you. You are not in control anymore. At that point I really wasn't sure she would go through with it, but I knew there was at least a very good chance that she would.

As true to the definition of a "cuckold" in its most classic sense, it was now completely up to her whether or not she was going to make me wear the horns of the cuckold; to condemn me to a lifetime of humiliation.

I got home first that day. My heart leapt when I heard her opening the door - and when she walked through it we just looked at each other - her still standing in the doorway. Her searching my face for my reaction and me trying to figure out just by looking at her whether or not anything had happened. We held each other's stare for probably 10 seconds although it felt much longer.

She finally broke the silence by telling me simply that I was now a cuckold. That was 14 years ago this November and I have been cuckolded many, many, many times since!

• Like 3

canadianwittol,

Thanks for your comment about my embellishment of Peter C's cuck fantasy. I'm glad to see that an experienced cuck such as yourself enjoyed it.

My hope in adding to Peter C's fantasy story was to generate more thoughts and exchange of ideas about cuckolding. I think that is something that has been somewhat lacking on this site lately. 

Your comment was definitely NOT off topic. Your comment...coming from the perspective as an experienced cuck...is exactly I was hoping for. So thank you for your contribution!

Trust me on this point...many of the husbands who visit this site are "cuck wannabes"...strictly enjoying this site to learn more about being a cuckold. Many wannabes know they will never experience becoming an actual cuck husband. Comments like yours gives them some insight into their fantasies.

Thanks for your comment. Always nice to hear from you!

DomBull4U  

• Like 2

Quick follow up...

I am waiting to hear from Peter C....waiting to hear what his thoughts are about my continuing his fantasy.

If he objects (which I doubt...or I never would have "horned in" on his fantasy in the first pace) then I will take my embellishment down.

But...if his response is positive...even if I just get a "like" from him...I just might add some additional embellishment.

Did I just throw out a "teaser"? I think I did.

Oh well (shrugs). 

We'll see what happens.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Peter C said:

When my Becky has her hair even blonder than it is now everyone comments on how much it suits her. I reckon her on her knees like that with a big black cock in her mouth would suit her too!

bexbdsmlr-1123939-CCBGhUeZj2.thumb.gif.d665037886cab9ba85fab1d0fe83e998.gif

She does have a striking resemblance of your Becky doesn't she?

• Like 1

Gunner 3.5....FANTASTIC!

Glad to see my comments didn't throw this thread off course.

The thread is "More gifs,pics"....right? And I'm glad to see you brought it back on target with your latest posts.

Another great collection of "Black Cock Sluts"!

Keep up the good work!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Gunner 3.5....FANTASTIC!

The thread is "More gifs,pics"....right? And I'm glad to see you brought it back on target with your latest posts.

Keep up the good work!

DomBull4U

52 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Gunner 3.5....FANTASTIC!

Keep up the good work!

DomBull4U

No my friend your comments are just fine. If they help the newbies all the more better. Some days I have more time than others so I try to keep up the tradition when I'm able. Second Jag set the bar high so trying not to let him down.  Lol Have a good night my friend 

On 8/15/2023 at 2:13 AM, DomBull4U said:

I am waiting to hear from Peter C....waiting to hear what his thoughts are about my continuing his fantasy.

Thank you so much for homing in on my posts about Becky. I feel honoured to have input from a bull I respect and admire. Rather than a "wannabe" I regard myself as a "usedtobe" as my now ex-wife Debbie who has featured here in various states of undress did indeed cuckold me from late 1999 until we finally split up in 2012. I make no apology for stating that I miss it. Debbie remains the best fuck I've ever had and I loved knowing other men were spreading those gorgeous legs of hers and getting their bare cocks inside my wife. Two guys I know that fucked her have been less complimentary about Debbie's prowess in bed, which disappointed me. I would have preferred to hear them say how good she was in the sack. Her mate's step-dad did at least say that Debbie gave good head and was a lovely shag.

Debbie and Becky are like chalk and cheese though, Debbie comfortable with male company and at 22, already having had plenty of cock before she met me. Becky on the other hand is shy and inexperienced,  fast approaching 46 but only ever having been with 3 guys, all of us white. She left home at 15 to live with her 1st boyfriend. She had his kid at 19, but he was violent and abusive. She finally escaped his grasp 2 or 3 years later, scarred physically and emotionally. Whilst on a break from him though, whilst staying at a hostel for battered women before going back to him, she was encouraged to go out clubbing by her friend's mum. Long story short, she met a guy she knew from her estate, got drunk and was persuaded to take him back to this friend's house for the night, maybe as a way to get revenge on her fella. I doubt the guy could believe his luck. He'd have known Becky and her partner well and eagerly fucked her when that opportunity arose. With her sleepy and hungover he fucked Becky again the next morning before he left. I'm probably one of the few she's told about that episode, she's embarrassed and reluctant to talk about it even now, 25 years later.

Her ex and the one night stand must have put her off sex altogether as Becky's next boyfriend saw her for some time but never managed to persuade her to have sex and eventually he gave up and went elsewhere. Similarly with me, it took a long long time to get anywhere with her. Even now, sex is infrequent even though she has come out of her shell a bit now, posing for photos and chatting to guys online. Blushing whilst admitting to me that she fancies "a bit of black" was a major step forward, something I continue to encourage.

To help you embellish my fantasy Dom, it's worth me telling you that we don't live together. Becky has her own place across town, so taking a guy back after a date would be easy for her, especially as I - nearly 20 years her senior by the way - work evenings. She often likes to tease me in texts saying she's going clubbing whilst I'm at work earning the money for my "naughty wifey" to go out with her young black boyfriends. She wouldn't call me "cucky", but she has often called my "white boy" in the past, suggested I believe by one the older guys she was chatting to online who I'm sure picked up on the idea that I wouldn't have a problem with him fucking Becky. I think he was slightly older than her, but over time the black guys she chats to on these online garage and hip hop club sites have got younger and younger, men in their 30s, then 20s and now lads in their late teens all hitting on her. She's really flattered by all the attention and pleasantly surprised how happy I am for her to not only continue chatting with them, but for her to take things further if she wants to. Nerves and her shyness have made her reluctant to arrange to meet anyone of these guys so far, but who knows? The right guy might just catch her at the right time, say the right things and Becky could agree to a real life date. That would be a massive step for her and my favorable reaction to her actually going out for a drink with a much younger black guy could well pave the way for her seeing him again. After two or three dates she'd hopefully be more relaxed in his company and if he played his cards right her 4th cock would be a young black one.

becky27.jpg

• Like 2