CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

15 hours ago, secondjag said:

Nothing like watching a proper dick take apart a pussy

Very much so, especially when it's a nice big clack dick penetrating a tight white pussy. I've never been very good at doggy style so maybe Becky would be in for a treat if she can be persuaded to meet up with one of her online "boyfriends". Even though she's just turned 46, she is being chatted up almost every night now by young confident black boys in their late teens and early 20s. She's very flattered by all the attention she's getting and very pleased, though surprised, at how I'm okay with it. 

Is this Becky, finally with a black lad young enough to be her grandson, let alone her son? Unprotected too...

bdsmlr-10134875-x5IdqEsF1Z.gif.e7db00bd55089f9f08862a589f59e30a.gif

• Like 2

This looks like Becky too. As leone55 has noted in recent posts, her shaving is quite a new phenomenon which she has only started doing since she's be chatting to black men online. Coincidence or, in a chat room on webcam, are they asking to see more than just her face?

She says they don't believe her when she tells them her age, but says she prefers these much younger guys now as they're "more fun" than the ones her age. Good for her ego and self-confidence too, all this attention from young black dudes. 

becky148611402_0(1).thumb.jpg.e04a1f0098cf3dc5c24dd1e6cddb6604.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

This looks like Becky too. As leone55 has noted in recent posts, her shaving is quite a new phenomenon which she has only started doing since she's be chatting to black men online. Coincidence or, in a chat room on webcam, are they asking to see more than just her face?

She says they don't believe her when she tells them her age, but says she prefers these much younger guys now as they're "more fun" than the ones her age. Good for her ego and self-confidence too, all this attention from young black dudes. 

becky148611402_0(1).thumb.jpg.e04a1f0098cf3dc5c24dd1e6cddb6604.jpg

Peter, if she started shaving her pussy concurrent with her chats I'm telling you they have seen her pussy and, in that event, they have shared dick pics with her.  Seems pretty obvious.  I think she's farther along than you might imagine. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, secondjag said:

Peter, if she started shaving her pussy concurrent with her chats I'm telling you they have seen her pussy and, in that event, they have shared dick pics with her.  Seems pretty obvious.  I think she's farther along than you might imagine. 

Peter Jag is right on this. After mine got a taste she kept her pussy clean shaved and was on the computer a whole lot more.  She saw alot of black cocks. That's how she picked her dates.  I'm betting it wouldn't take much to get try get her first bbc now. Let me say this, after her first taste she won't be able to get enough 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, secondjag said:

3 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Peter Jag is right on this. After mine got a taste she kept her pussy clean shaved and was on the computer a whole lot more.  She saw alot of black cocks. That's how she picked her dates.  I'm betting it wouldn't take much to get try get her first bbc now. Let me say this, after her first taste she won't be able to get enough

Thanks guys. Yes, when you look at it from an outsider's point of view it would appear that Becky is indeed close to going black. As the guy that knows her best though, I'm still not convinced she'd be brave enough to be showing these black guys her shaved pussy, though it would be great if she has and I'd be really pleased if she admitted that they've been getting their cocks out to show her. 

Once when I suggested showing them more cleavage by wearing a bra or bikini top on webcam, despite the prospect that they'd be urging her to take her top off altogether, she texted me back saying, "Maybe I already have done lol". I excitedly asked for more information, Becky eventually saying she hadn't and wouldn't as "they are for your eyes only".

We're going away for a few days next month so hopefully I'll be able to delve deeper and see how far Becky has really gone up to now and how far she wants to take this. She may be just needed a little bit more reassurance from me that I'm really going to okay with it happening before she takes that plunge. Seeing as she's already surprised me by dropping her normally shy, inexperienced persona with her confessing to having a thing about black men and being comfortable telling me how she chats online with these guys when I'm at work, I suppose I should be prepared to be shocked again, so watch this space!

becky43.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

Thanks guys. Yes, when you look at it from an outsider's point of view it would appear that Becky is indeed close to going black. As the guy that knows her best though, I'm still not convinced she'd be brave enough to be showing these black guys her shaved pussy, though it would be great if she has and I'd be really pleased if she admitted that they've been getting their cocks out to show her. 

Once when I suggested showing them more cleavage by wearing a bra or bikini top on webcam, despite the prospect that they'd be urging her to take her top off altogether, she texted me back saying, "Maybe I already have done lol". I excitedly asked for more information, Becky eventually saying she hadn't and wouldn't as "they are for your eyes only".

We're going away for a few days next month so hopefully I'll be able to delve deeper and see how far Becky has really gone up to now and how far she wants to take this. She may be just needed a little bit more reassurance from me that I'm really going to okay with it happening before she takes that plunge. Seeing as she's already surprised me by dropping her normally shy, inexperienced persona with her confessing to having a thing about black men and being comfortable telling me how she chats online with these guys when I'm at work, I suppose I should be prepared to be shocked again, so watch this space!

becky43.jpg

Peter, just my guess but as she doesn't live with you it is damn near impossible to know what she does at home.  I believe she is terrified to let you know what she's doing as she can't believe you would be ok with it and you would judge her in the unfavorable light she saw girls judged growing up.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, secondjag said:

Peter, just my guess but as she doesn't live with you it is damn near impossible to know what she does at home.  I believe she is terrified to let you know what she's doing as she can't believe you would be ok with it and you would judge her in the unfavorable light she saw girls judged growing up.

You could well be right Jag. She's rarely at her place recently, staying at her mum's house basically as a carer but with mum in bed early, Becky can still do her live online clubbing sessions with her young black "boyfriends". She teases me at work with texts saying things like what she's wearing "going out" or that she's "out with her 17 year old black toyboy" and sometimes I'll wake up in the morning to a text sent at 2 or 3am saying she's "just got home". She'll go as far as telling me she's been "bad" or "naughty", without mentioning the elephant in the room, her having sex with one of them, not even online or phone sex. More often than not, my texts pushing for more details or suggesting what these young black guys want to do to her are ignored. She gets "embarrassed", she says.

Becky may well be unsure, scared even, of letting things go further or indeed, frightened of confessing to me that things have already gone further with her perhaps having bared her breasts and shaved pussy in exchange for the sight of some young, erect black cock. Her ex was abusive and controlling and made her life hell, whereas I'm the total opposite. She might be struggling, as you say, to get her head round me being so approving of her having a black "bit on the side" and wondering how much she should tell me for fear of me "kicking off" and dumping her. Her ex definitely wouldn't have let her do it that's for sure, he'd have beat her up and the black guy. Maybe she can't quite believe that a man would let her do this and be okay with it. We have talked about it, but we can talk more when we go away next month. 

becky23.thumb.jpg.93e19b04c82497b37f2698bdde194774.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/22/2023 at 8:15 AM, Peter C said:

You could well be right Jag. She's rarely at her place recently, staying at her mum's house basically as a carer but with mum in bed early, Becky can still do her live online clubbing sessions with her young black "boyfriends". She teases me at work with texts saying things like what she's wearing "going out" or that she's "out with her 17 year old black toyboy" and sometimes I'll wake up in the morning to a text sent at 2 or 3am saying she's "just got home". She'll go as far as telling me she's been "bad" or "naughty", without mentioning the elephant in the room, her having sex with one of them, not even online or phone sex. More often than not, my texts pushing for more details or suggesting what these young black guys want to do to her are ignored. She gets "embarrassed", she says.

Becky may well be unsure, scared even, of letting things go further or indeed, frightened of confessing to me that things have already gone further with her perhaps having bared her breasts and shaved pussy in exchange for the sight of some young, erect black cock. Her ex was abusive and controlling and made her life hell, whereas I'm the total opposite. She might be struggling, as you say, to get her head round me being so approving of her having a black "bit on the side" and wondering how much she should tell me for fear of me "kicking off" and dumping her. Her ex definitely wouldn't have let her do it that's for sure, he'd have beat her up and the black guy. Maybe she can't quite believe that a man would let her do this and be okay with it. We have talked about it, but we can talk more when we go away next month. 

becky23.thumb.jpg.93e19b04c82497b37f2698bdde194774.jpg

She gets "embarrassed"

Peter, I agree with Jag. As I already said, I think Becky showed her bare shaved pussy on cam but she's ashamed to tell you for the reasons you right suppose.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, leone55 said:

She gets "embarrassed"

Peter, I agree with Jag. As I already said, I think Becky showed her bare shaved pussy on cam but she's ashamed to tell you for the reasons you right suppose.

Peter is it possible she's doing face time with them on her lap top? Her rubbing her bare pussy and her watching him stroke his bbc! You not being there , it could be a private outlet for her to use for the time being. My wife has on occasion done this.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

bdsmlr-66138-gYesoYDPqX.thumb.jpg.6c8b4ebdc1963763d1cd05b107569b35.jpg

bdsmlr-10290488-u0XWL7qSbR.gif

bdsmlr-9577330-oDH2saLDz3.gif

bdsmlr-9577330-5S7cmV57KG.gif

bdsmlr-505302-aqB7tpkL71.jpg

bdsmlr-9577330-Vfd2ponYMm.gif

bdsmlr-11351135-MulU60XJOy.gif

bdsmlr-11351135-LFkTJy2k6B.gif

bdsmlr-11351135-di6JBZR09u.gif

bdsmlr-706852-HXEyiZqqAE.gif

bdsmlr-706852-SWeMmcrerH.gif

bdsmlr-10545966-oFUcvzuIR2.gif

bdsmlr-706852-f1GX0KMiM5.gif

bdsmlr-74580-VAPhQ9S4zr.gif

bdsmlr-341387-kTtJf7K7Hg.gif

bdsmlr-66138-so5splogpC-1.gif

bdsmlr-66138-FjAX1D4zKX.gif

bdsmlr-66138-so5splogpC.gif

bdsmlr-10343285-xHpAkIDWJE.gif

bdsmlr-10182048-ND7UAHxiRX.jpg

bdsmlr-10343285-iK5fsoKG2f.gif

bdsmlr-10108122-pWvc27LWMl.gif

bdsmlr-9580956-kdUMYsH2fs.gif

bdsmlr-9747640-IjXvdiKYvZ.jpg

bdsmlr-10873623-obKMM11BiQ.gif

bdsmlr-1025340-E5gCMUOrjo.gif

bdsmlr-9597836-iug4MgCCht.gif

bdsmlr-9709376-2M9enSyBHf.gif

bdsmlr-1025340-o0Yxv4znSF.gif

bdsmlr-11428829-bzFOqXbt63.gif

bdsmlr-11428829-vDLIRw9PwL.gif

bdsmlr-11204977-UzT0hh1hzf.gif

bdsmlr-11204977-hcah8aDcYs.jpeg

bdsmlr-11204977-ttUvYRfzEA.gif

bdsmlr-11204977-bEJV4oUaIe.gif

bdsmlr-11204977-pWPfi2mjD7.gif

bdsmlr-358879-e906iAHNoj.gif

bdsmlr-265745-JmtuMznptq.gif

Gunner you're in the zone man.  Well done.

10 hours ago, leone55 said:

She gets "embarrassed"

4 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Peter is it possible she's doing face time with them on her lap top? Her rubbing her bare pussy and her watching him stroke his bbc! You not being there , it could be a private outlet for her to use for the time being. My wife has on occasion done this.

Peter, there's some experience talking there buddy.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Peter is it possible she's doing face time with them on her lap top? Her rubbing her bare pussy and her watching him stroke his bbc! You not being there , it could be a private outlet for her to use for the time being.

12 hours ago, secondjag said:

Peter, there's some experience talking there buddy.

Thanks guys. Yes, it is entirely possible that Becky is doing Face Time with these black guys. It would be vastly out of character for her to be masturbating on webcam like that, though she has done that for me once, so entirely feasible that these black guys are being treated to the same sight. I'll have to ask her how she chats to these guys and probe further.

This gif posted by Gunner had me imagining Becky inviting one of those young boys round and him deciding that the time for playing games and her teasing them online was over and that she should "come up with the goods". Here he is videoing it so the others can witness Becky finally going black. Maybe they've placed bets on which one was going to fuck "the white bitch" first and he needs proof to collect his winnings. 

Any initial reluctance to do it right there in her lounge in broad daylight quickly ebbed away as he stripped her and bent her over her couch.

PS : Although I don't intend to post her 27 second "sex tape" here (so don't ask!), Jag has seen it and I'm sure he will vouch for the fact that Becky does have a very pretty little white pussy and that, yes it is most definitely shaved.

winbdsmlr-10108122-pWvc27LWMl.thumb.gif.025d5eefb80eb7ed731b28df810a6ddd.gif

• Like 2