CuckoldFart.com

Watching My Mom?

baluba81

Cuckold Tests

when i was younger id would jerk my cock smelling my spet moms thongs and dirty panties she would leave on the bathroom floor and found some videos of her in some 3 sums getting fucked hard inwould enjoy it so much i would cum on her thongs and panties im sure she knew i was cumming on them and she would leave them on the floor for me

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

i watched my kids friend mount her.  it was the closest thing family wise.   long story as how it came to happen for those interested...   he was a virgin and very cunning and persuasive for a young man! 

I do fantasize with my wife's newlywed nephew and his hotwife.   turns out we are two cucks in the family!  inter-generational...  his wife is not much to look at but I understand she has a clit that resembles a small penis...  

I imagine that she approaches my wife because she wants to be free to continue sex outside of the new marriage. however her nephew is still ambivalent.  he wants to but has jealousy bouts.  so we are entrusted with training them.  my wife instructs me to basically hold his hands while his wife gets fucked. because it takes one cuck to know another..   We go to their house and my wife takes along one of her studs.....   

• Like 2

Guest Amber_married_mom

Nothing wrong with it provided a good relationship with communication between mom and her kids exists. Otherwise it could cause confusion.

• Like 1

The sexuality in my wife's family stretches a lot of boundaries.  However, over the years, I have seen how the family unity and love for each other has produces very normal and successful offsprings.

As I mentioned, we now have a second generation cuck, two more young hotwives and sluts (still single).  And the men in the family are the neighborhood bulls!  

• 2 weeks later...

My mom cheated on my father all the time.  A man was over & had me stand in the doorway while fucking my mom.  He told me to watch.  Her back was to me & he undressed her & ate her & was telling her what a nasty whore she was.  She kept saying yes.  She told him she loved making my dad a cuckold.  I did not know what this was.  When she was at her peak he started fucking her & told her to make her boy a cuckold too & he turned her face towards me & she was shocked & tried to get up, but he held her down & kept fucking her slow. She kept looking at me, even when he turned her so her whole front was open for me to look at.  He opened her legs & I was told to watch.  She told me when I get married she should be a whore & I will be like my father.  That was the first time I saw a woman cum & the man did too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Our children have never actually seen my wife with any of the guys; as far as we know.  But they do realize now that they are grown up, that they are all lovers of some sort.  At times, I am at home and we have either done threesomes or she goes to the guest room w the lover.   Other times, I have been out of town so they tend to hang around the house.  So maybe the kids did catch a glimpse when they were younger...

But it is also an open subject at home; not a taboo.   Similarly when her sister comes over.  Our nephews talk openly about their moms lovers.  Especially bc they like to make fun of how ugly they are...   And how more than one has made her howl on occasions.   That was when I chatted with her quietly and told her that I really admired her for her will to live out her sexual desires.  They are probably ugly but you are not dating them for their faces; you are dating them for their cocks and their abilities in the bedroom.  She replied that she was glad someone understood her.  Even my wife tends to criticize her because she says that her sister dates losers.    

I added that if I were her husband, she could bed any ugly dude she desires!   SIL said that she wished she could find a husband just like me. I said wow then I would be having to eat three times as much cum as with my own wife.  They both laughed because I was inferring that she is three times as much a slut as my own wife

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1