CuckoldFart.com

Wishful cockold?!!

Hopeful cuckold

I am like many men I have a hotwife that I would love see pleased by another man! I am not interested in the humiliation part of it bc she is not into that either. She finds the thought of me watching her pleasured super hot but is very shy and never really wants to set anything up with anyone. She is very pretty and has a curvy figure not skinny but not fat by any means. I am just curious if anybody out there has dealt with a similar situation where the wife likes the idea but getting her to do it is a supper big challenge. Would love some helpful suggestions!!

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

it is easy to let her go and find a guy by her self. My wife don't want me watching her making love to a stranger. May be later she will let you watch my wife never did it is ok with me. So now you can think of that it may work good luck.

'She finds the thought of me watching her pleasured super hot' - I think for many people the entire thing is about there being a spectator.

Hello there,

If you were in New York City I would simply suggest the three of us meet for dinner or drinks and I would romance her without ever putting you down and see where it went.

You have to be careful close to your home if you are not in a major metro area as you do not want her to be known as the town slut in a small town.  If there is a friend you know can be discreete invite him over for dinner or the game or what ever and arrange it so she sits between both of you, then when your friend starts to romance her, or make at first innocent physical contact you can assure her it is ok.

She may be worried about losing you if she takes another man into her.

CB

I also have to agree that the first time or so it might be best not to watch...let her become comfortable with the new lover first.  I can go either way, let him watch or not, but I do prefer to explore her alone the first few times as she is usually more relaxed that way.

CB