CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Showed My Buddy Her Pussy Piercing, Now They're Fucking!

Voyeurhusband

My wife and I have been married less than a year. We did the whole "no sex months before the wedding to make it special." As a wedding gift to me, she got her clit pierced and surprised me on our wedding night.

About a month after that, friends were over at the house and after some drinks she told a buddy of mine about her pussy piercing. Naturally, he was curious and asked about it. She volunteer to just show him and pulled her pants down. She was standing so she spread her lips to him her private bling. Her pants went back up and that was that. My buddy jayson and I were in awe. Surprisingly, I was rock hard.

That night, I asked her why the fuck she did that and she down played it. We fucked and she was soaking wet! While riding me I asked why she's so wet, she said "because jayson saw my pussy and he's fucking hot."

long story short, we began having sex on webcams, out in public, role played threesomes, etc., but nothing was better than me watching her with another man fantasy. Apparently, it's one she had long before we got together.

She started flirting with other men in bars while I watched and went so far as a drunken make out session in the bar while I watched. Drove both of us insane!

Wife came up with an idea that we put into action last weekend. She wanted a "secret affair" with my drinking buddy jayson. She wanted to fuck jayson while I watched but without jayson knowing I'm watching. I wondered if he would fuck his friend's wife but that wasn't an issue. I watched my wife fuck another man for the first time and have had a hard on since! I can't stop thinking about it and can't wait for the next time!

• Like 6

CUCKOLD TEST

Damn that must have been so exciting to see - I never ever got to see my wife fucking with our best friend, but would have loved to have seen him pounding her with his big bareback cock.

What a secret to have from your friend, he thinks he is so clever fucking her behind your back, but has no idea that you not only know about it (as I did), but you have actually seen him when he was pounding away inside your wife in your bed.  

Awesome.

We have been in similar situations.  It gets to a point where it is too complicated to pretend I dont know.  So she tells me them that sex between us is zero and we have agreed that she can date other men.  So eventually we have a pretend meeting whereby she announces that she is dating my buddy.  I joke and say, man you dont know what you are getting into;  this is an unsaciable woman!  he just grins.   So know "i know" that he comes over to the apartment during lunch time and they fuck on the bed.   then he starts showing up after work or w/ends when I am around.  at first he was nervous until he grew comfortable having my half dressed wife on his lap in my presence.   She started kissing in front of me and keeping her blouse open with and without bra.    eventually one day she said to me out loud: we are going to the room for a bit until dinner is ready.  he turned red.  she looked at him and said:  oh dont pretend, he knows you are fucking my brains out!   the moans and screaming orgasms could be heard thru the door!   I thought she did it to turn me on in the kitchen.  I walked to the door and listened.   apparently his helmet head cock really pushes her over the edge.   I could hear her panting and realized she was not faking.   he was big and hefty but he could orgasm three straight times!  he went into the shower and she came thru to the kitchen in shorts (no panties)  and pushed my head down to her pussy as we heard the shower on.  I drank a load! 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

It must be hot seeing a friend of yours fucking your wife.Despite me and wife have hopped on quite a few cocks,none of them belonged to a friend.We are into swinging with a "friendly couple",which we met on a swingers club,but it does not exactly belong in our friends list.The reason why we have not friends on our games is fear.Unfortunately here in Greece,despite everyone tries to look progressive and liberated from the past's taboos,people are very conservative.And an other reason is that people talk a lot here,meaning that if we make a wrong decision,we will become the social lepers in our social circle and beyond.Those who have friends doing their women are lucky!

It must be hot seeing a friend of yours fucking your wife.Despite me and wife have hopped on quite a few cocks,none of them belonged to a friend.We are into swinging with a "friendly couple",which we met on a swingers club,but it does not exactly belong in our friends list.The reason why we have not friends on our games is fear.Unfortunately here in Greece,despite everyone tries to look progressive and liberated from the past's taboos,people are very conservative.And an other reason is that people talk a lot here,meaning that if we make a wrong decision,we will become the social lepers in our social circle and beyond.Those who have friends doing their women are lucky!

It was not a decision I had to make, luckily.  

Our best friend started the ball rolling by touching and stroking my wife whenever I was out of the room, I would not have thought of selecting an existing friend to fuck her, but then I had no idea that I had cuckold tendencies, and as it turned out he was ideal.  

He was divorced and so was sex starved, but also very discrete, had great staying power, and a bigger cock to keep her satisfied.  

A true "Best Friend" to both of us as it turned out.

• Like 1