CuckoldFart.com

How It All Started

jcarringtonintx

I am not sure how the fight about our bachelor/bachelorette parties started but my wife was accusing me of being too friendly with the strippers and i shot back " you came home at sunrise what were you doing?" She had always maintained she had done nothing wrong well for whatever reason she decided to come clean. She said if a guy bought her a drink he could write on any part of her body. Haven't noticed this when she got home because she rushed to the shower. Anyway as you can imagine she told me guys were feeling her tits and and writing their name on them. Guys also signed her inner thighs and they were rubbing her pussy as they slowly signed their names. I asked her if she got wet and she said soaking wet. There was one guy she danced with and went to the parking lot with, she said they kissed and he was grinding up against her. At first she said she planned on heading home but changed her mind and went to his place. At first they were just kissing when he asked if she wanted to go into his hot tub she said yes and he moved close to her and took off her very short dress, there she was in her bra and thong but they soon came off. She went into detail how he sucked her tits and fingered her wet pussy. By this time she was so excited that she pulled off his shorts and took his cock in her mouth She then said she sucked him off until he blew his load in her mouth and on her tits. I was pissed hearing this but also had a raging hardon and i proceeded to fuck her brains out. Since then being a cuck has taken over i get so excited when she comes home and tells me of her escapades. Sometimes she strokes me as she tells me all the details other times she tells me to fuck her a certain way and she will tell me that is how her lover fucked her.

Edited by jcarringtonintx
  • Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST