CuckoldFart.com

Ah, Does'nt A Bottle Of Wine Help

Oldercock

Ho hum all,

Lunchtime in the pub, ham, egg and chips, a pint of Harvey's followed by a bottle of beauj - happy days! Allows on to reflect upon the tiny proportion of people here who, as a couple, really want a cuck experience and those who are, how shall I say - are full of shit?

Just pondering, no offence intended but..... as a guy who really likes  a cuck to watch as I slide my cock inside his wife, in the SE of the UK, this site delivers little...

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Sadly i think it's the 'pretend wannabes' that are the problem, so much hot air, but when it comes right down to the nitty gritty, they just cannot bear to see someone else enjoying their little wife in bed.

We all know that fantasy and reality are very different, and most here seem to be in that fantasy area.  

All I know is from my experience, when my wife was regularly bedding our best friend, it was the most wonderful sexual experience for all of us.  Sadly I was never allowed to watch them together (her wish), but if allowed I just know I'd have loved to see him sliding his bareback cock up inside her.  Sadly all my attempts to get her to have him again, or someone else, have come to nothing ....... so far.

Bryan

• Like 1

Bryan,

I sympathise from the other perspective! I had a couple for a 2 year period and she was (and actually still is) exclusive to me - except that they had to "retire" from the lifestyle. They had some totally unrelated problems which meant that they would not be able to maintain our meets "under the family radar". As in your case Bryan, he was lastingly upset - we are all still in touch. It seems that she still does not accept his efforts as acceptable so mine was her last cock and her last filling  with cum. Findingh a replacement is hard indeed!

Bryan,

I sympathise from the other perspective! I had a couple for a 2 year period and she was (and actually still is) exclusive to me - except that they had to "retire" from the lifestyle. They had some totally unrelated problems which meant that they would not be able to maintain our meets "under the family radar". As in your case Bryan, he was lastingly upset - we are all still in touch. It seems that she still does not accept his efforts as acceptable so mine was her last cock and her last filling  with cum. Findingh a replacement is hard indeed!

Two sides of the same coin my friend.

I think it's the bull duty to take things in hand, especially for no experienced couples.

It's psychological thing and as a bull i go easy at first, to see if there is some resistance from the cuck, and if it's the case i try to talk to them nicely and explain to them that really natural and they not in their country anymore to have this guilt or fear of judging.

Also i serve them some push up herbs juice (it's served in locals restorants in my country) it boost the sexual envy and make us relax with good wine.

Also i play music, and have a moment alone with the wife/gf so she can knows me before hitting the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, Spirit, you are missing the point, once you have a meet, fine. The issue with this site and so many others is that it is full of walkers with no intent or ability to participate but the pretend not, it is the pretending that is the issue

• Like 1

Sadly i think it's the 'pretend wannabes' that are the problem, so much hot air, but when it comes right down to the nitty gritty, they just cannot bear to see someone else enjoying their little wife in bed.

From what I've seen over the years, sadly, the vast majority of people in this scene fit that category.

• 4 weeks later...

Not at all, wannabe (i can be polite even if you choose and aggressive tone). I have no issue with wannabes who - like you - are upfront about their frustrated status and the fact that it isn't going to happen.

I can sympathise with your lot and understand that you may wish to chat with others in a similar position and, maybe, bulls who are happy to do so. I can see that you really want a cuck experience but also that you know it isn't going to happen and you have said so.

My issue with with the people who pretend that they actually are cucks or wannabes whose wife joins in their wannabe status and "all they need is the right bull". These people are dishonest and use people's time under false pretences. I am not going to apologise to you or anyone else for complaining that such behavour irritates me and those who practice it are full of shit!

People in your position who are honest about it - as you have been here I am often quite prepared to exchange pm's with if they wish - after all, we are both hoping to get something that is seldom achieved through this site!

Yours PDP (worn as a badge of honour!) :D

• Like 1

Well for us we have been on this and several others and have found that if you have no standards you could easily meet a guy every day for sex.

On the other hand if like us you want to meet a certain type of Bull who has a big cock , a very good understanding and experience with cuckold couples, who Mistress actually finds attractive and accepts that she is 100% Dom and won't be sub to him , then it's a totally different story . We aren't after notches on the bedpost so we only meet Bulls who we like and can get on with . Many have said we are time wasters because we won't meet them lol. We don't let their comments worry us , we know what we want and have been patient and waited for the right Bull rather than meeting guys just for sex.

We have just started seeing a new white Bull who so far is proving very good and will hopefully become our long term Bull .

• Like 4

Different Genders, Different roles, Different opinions, Different needs, Different  desires, Different  definitions, Different criteria, Different results... all surrounding the same thing we are all calling cuckolding.

Different People... it's all good, especially when we accept each other.... EVEN WHEN WE ARE DIFFERENT   :thumb:

Piece out (and yes, I spelled it that way on purpose)

• Like 2

Wannabe and Cuckold,

I think we might be in violent agreement! :D

My only issue is with people behaving dishonestly. those who are genuinely looking for a bull but are picky - well, in my opinion, so they should be! I am picky about couples too! So long as you are straightforward about what you are looking for and say to someone immediately it becomes clear they don't fit your criteria, that's fine by me. I would even be happy to say to such people - if I had the info - "you might want to contact X, I think he is a closer match". It takes all sorts and a really successful match takes some sorting. Clearly it cuts both ways and I have no time for bulls who pretend they have a donkey dick when they haven't - mine is just under 7 inches here on the site and it's still exactly that size if you meet it in person!

I agree with you Wannabe that cuckolding takes many forms and we are all different - that is part oif the richness of it all! Nevertheless, pissing other people arong for your own pleasure is not, imho, acceptable - it isn't in "real life" and it shouldn't be here either.

If we are not in agreement: well, we will just have to differ, but it's a free - hmm, country isn't the right word here but you know what I mean!

Well for us we have been on this and several others and have found that if you have no standards you could easily meet a guy every day for sex.

On the other hand if like us you want to meet a certain type of Bull who has a big cock , a very good understanding and experience with cuckold couples, who Mistress actually finds attractive and accepts that she is 100% Dom and won't be sub to him , then it's a totally different story . We aren't after notches on the bedpost so we only meet Bulls who we like and can get on with . Many have said we are time wasters because we won't meet them lol. We don't let their comments worry us , we know what we want and have been patient and waited for the right Bull rather than meeting guys just for sex.

We have just started seeing a new white Bull who so far is proving very good and will hopefully become our long term Bull .

We all have different desires and fantasies, sub, dom, black, white, cock length, cock girth, sexual positions, photos or videos, your place, his place, hotels, outdoors, single or gangbang, with you present or absent.

I think it is most important for the wife to feel happy with the other man that she is going to be having sex with, and you the cuckold must also be happy that you want her to have her sexual fun with that man or men.

The secret, if there is one, is to talk about your desires together, agree some boundaries, and be patient.  Being a cuckold, a cuckold's wife, and a bull can be very pleasurable, you all just need to be in agreement.

I loved having my wife sensitively serviced by our best friend, which I agreed she could do for many years without me ever being able to watch them together.

I would have loved to have been present to see him pleasuring her, but I didn't because she was unhappy about letting me see her being fucked by him.

I respected her wish, and still had huge satisfaction from the experience of knowing she was laying in bed, legs apart, with his bareback cock deep inside her all night, and from licking his cum out of her whenever I could.

Have fun everyone.

• Like 1

I never deny that I'm just a wannabe cuckold that hasn't convinced his wife yet, but I really hope to become a cuckold one day. However, I really love reading posts by real cuckolds, and getting advise from real cuckolds and bulls.

Same here

If my wife ever accepted to go for it, I think we'd be in such position too

• Like 1