CuckoldFart.com

What Should I Think?

dwallace

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

That depends.First of all,are you ok with the fact of cuckolding or you think that she is cheating and you feel bad?

Secondly,have you ever talked about this?Is it a fetish any of you have?

In addition,does she likes to surprise you?

Finally,if you like your wife having coital encounters with other men,have talked about it and she likes surprises,be ready for creamy vagina pics...

Wife is out of town for a meeting today. Travelling with a work colleague.

She left this morning wearing a new, shortish summer dress - and no panties. Should I think

something is going on?

Short dress, no panties?  Co=worker business trip?  I hope you are wanting her fucked silly because her pussy is probably full of cum right now.

"What should I think" ???  You already know Cuck... are you fighting it?  Were you ready?

Do you have a useless little dick like me?  Cum too soon?  Because someone is having a sexxy business trip... and either you begged her to do this or you are not getting the job done... or both.

Either way?  You are one lucky bastard... just get on your knees and lick that pussy clean in the doorway when she gets home.

• Like 1

It this is true, just confront her matter-of-factly:  Look darling, I see you always leave on business trips and forget your panties.  If you are cheating on me, at least let me know.  I love you very much and Im not going to make a drama, but I would like to be included in your life outside the house.

It might take a while for her to be absolutely sure you are not laying a trap and ergo she will deny it.  If she does then you can prod about the cum stained panties.  Remember that when they are ovulating, they leave a stain that is thicker than semen and slightly more sour to the taste.   So make absolutely sure what it is.  Smell is also different.   Just be 100% brutally open and say, yes I say they had semen and I licked them because I actually enjoy you having a bit of fun in the midst of your hard work.    Shock doesnt allow her to think of a quick story and normally brings out the truth much faster.

Warning!!!!!Do not confront her if you do not have proof or you are certain.This could go south really fast.Do whatever calicolombia69 told you.First recon and then attack.In my opinion she is cheating on you,because of the "panty-free business trips" with "coworkers".But,as I said,this is my opinion.But,I think what she does is not good at all,despite the urges,fantasies and morals you have.Cheating is not cuckolding and cuckolding is not cheating.It is an other deal to know and bless your wife's extra marital promiscuity and an other to be cheated like an idiot,no matter if that person is into that mentality.At first case,you know and like it.On the second there is fraud against you,because it happens behind your back.Be cautious comrade.Gather proof and confront her.Tell her what mentioned above and then not only she will spill her guts about what happens,but she will like cuckoldry.Best wishes.

Guest miketie80

Did you find anything else interesting that may confirm your doughts? Like a set of lingerie or sexy panties? Any other clues?

Sex lube?It has been used or it was still sealed?And apart from the lube,have you noticed any changes in her dressing habits all that time you are suspicious?And I mean change towards better,like wearing sexier and more revealing clothes,sexy underwear,better shoes,more make up etc...Because lube is a bit odd item,but my wife has lube all the time in her bag.She also has a strap on dildo for quickies with both male and female lovers and me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sex lube?It has been used or it was still sealed?And apart from the lube,have you noticed any changes in her dressing habits all that time you are suspicious?And I mean change towards better,like wearing sexier and more revealing clothes,sexy underwear,better shoes,more make up etc...Because lube is a bit odd item,but my wife has lube all the time in her bag.She also has a strap on dildo for quickies with both male and female lovers and me.

It was part empty. She has been getting into push-up bras recently and the heels on

her newer shoes are higher - I never really see them on as she drives to work in

trainers and changes when she gets there

It was part empty. She has been getting into push-up bras recently and the heels on

her newer shoes are higher - I never really see them on as she drives to work in

trainers and changes when she gets there

She is doing other men 90%.Since she started this "change" how you are sexually?Do you have sex more often,the same as always or less??