CuckoldFart.com

Finding Guys to Fuck my wife

Tonispics

My wife was feeling extra horny one day and suggested I find another guy for her to fuck later that day.  I didn't know anyone that could get free on such short notice so I put an ad in Craigslist locally.  Soon I had several answers to the ad but I was looking for a certain type of guy this time.  I wanted to see her fucked by a big guy.  Someone who could really spread her legs and give it to her with some force.  One guy fit that mold and could get free that day.  I told him where to meet and we decided the time.  When the time came I told my wife he would be here in a few minutes and she got undressed and blindfolded to wait on the bed for him.  He had sent a couple of pics so at least I knew what he looked like but when he arrived, he couldn't have been more of what I was looking for that day.  

He was about 6'3" and probably 300 lbs, big belly but also muscular.  I took him into the room where she was and he got undressed.  When he did I could see that he had a good size cock, very thick and was going to enjoy fucking my wife.  He came up to the bed and she reached out to take his cock which was getting harder and longer by the second.  Once her hand touched him she had to have him.  She tried to take him in her mouth but had to work it for a while, licking and sucking on the head until she could get her mouth open wide enough to take some of him in.  She sucked on him for a bit and I knew she was not going to want to wait very long for him to fuck her.  She suddenly turned around to offer her pussy to him and he got on the bed answering the invitation quickly.  He got behind her and ran his cock along her dripping pussy and then with a slow and steady pressure, while looking directly at me began to slide into her pussy, making her moan with each little bit that he worked in.  He worked it slowly all the way in then slowly pulled back out again to repeat it several times. Each time he started back in she would moan louder.  He showed me how wet his cock was from her juices and then pushed back in all the way causing her to moan even louder and I heard her say "fuck me hard".

He picked up the pace, pounding her, his big belly fitting nicely over the top of her ass so that his cock was perfectly lined up and pistoning her pussy.  She started to cum and got louder as he kept thrusting harder, He made her cum twice before he pulled out then turned her over and spread her legs widely.  He told me she had a very hot and tight pussy but he was going to loosen her up more.  He held her ankles and proceeded to slide right in then bent down to suck on her tits, roughly twisting her nipples, causing her to moan louder.  I knew she liked this treatment and would cum from just nipple treatment at times.  As his pace picked up the sound of her thighs slapping against him made me even hornier.  He pounded her for quite a while then looked at me and said, "I am going to cum in your wife" then he stiffened and pushed all the way in, dumping a huge load deep in her pussy. He stayed in her for bit letting all his cum drain into her creating a big pool of it.  Then he pulled out and got dressed to leave.  As he was leaving he told me that anytime I needed her fucked to call him.  I asked him what to call him and he said his name was Ted.  I told him that he could fuck her anytime and when he wanted to just to let me know so I could let him in.

When I went back into the room she was laying there well fucked and red between her thighs.  She told me he was great and wanted me to feel how much he stretched her.  I was already hard and slid right in.  He had been so much bigger that I barely could feel her pussy around my cock.  As I got as far in as I could, I felt the pool of his cum and let it wash over my cock as I tried to get get deeper.  I stroked her for a little while but the thrill was too great and I quickly added my cum to his big pool then was spent laying on top of her.   She told me that she wanted to fuck him again soon so I thought about how I can make that happen.  Stranger sex was off to a very hot beginning.  I found it also very hot showing her pics to the guys that answered the CL ad as well.  That would help on future searches.

IMG_3201aT.JPG

IMG_3203aT.JPG

IMG_3204aT.JPG

IMG_3206aT.JPG

IMG_3210aT.JPG

IMG_3211c.JPG

IMG_3415aT.JPG

IMG_3416aT.JPG

IMG_3424aT.JPG

• Like 9

Cuckold Tests

Tonispics...very hot story and Id enjoy being one of the lucky men to meet you and that sexy wife of yours. I sent you an email and live in MO as well. Would like to chat and maybe make plans to travel to your area and meet or if your travels or desires bring you to St Louis let me know and we can meet. I have a few idea of having some fun in my office that looks out toward Busch Stadium in St Louis and the Arch.

On Friday, October 07, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Tonispics said:

My wife was feeling extra horny one day and suggested I find another guy for her to fuck later that day.  I didn't know anyone that could get free on such short notice so I put an ad in Craigslist locally.  Soon I had several answers to the ad but I was looking for a certain type of guy this time.  I wanted to see her fucked by a big guy.  Someone who could really spread her legs and give it to her with some force.  One guy fit that mold and could get free that day.  I told him where to meet and we decided the time.  When the time came I told my wife he would be here in a few minutes and she got undressed and blindfolded to wait on the bed for him.  He had sent a couple of pics so at least I knew what he looked like but when he arrived, he couldn't have been more of what I was looking for that day.  

He was about 6'3" and probably 300 lbs, big belly but also muscular.  I took him into the room where she was and he got undressed.  When he did I could see that he had a good size cock, very thick and was going to enjoy fucking my wife.  He came up to the bed and she reached out to take his cock which was getting harder and longer by the second.  Once her hand touched him she had to have him.  She tried to take him in her mouth but had to work it for a while, licking and sucking on the head until she could get her mouth open wide enough to take some of him in.  She sucked on him for a bit and I knew she was not going to want to wait very long for him to fuck her.  She suddenly turned around to offer her pussy to him and he got on the bed answering the invitation quickly.  He got behind her and ran his cock along her dripping pussy and then with a slow and steady pressure, while looking directly at me began to slide into her pussy, making her moan with each little bit that he worked in.  He worked it slowly all the way in then slowly pulled back out again to repeat it several times. Each time he started back in she would moan louder.  He showed me how wet his cock was from her juices and then pushed back in all the way causing her to moan even louder and I heard her say "fuck me hard".

He picked up the pace, pounding her, his big belly fitting nicely over the top of her ass so that his cock was perfectly lined up and pistoning her pussy.  She started to cum and got louder as he kept thrusting harder, He made her cum twice before he pulled out then turned her over and spread her legs widely.  He told me she had a very hot and tight pussy but he was going to loosen her up more.  He held her ankles and proceeded to slide right in then bent down to suck on her tits, roughly twisting her nipples, causing her to moan louder.  I knew she liked this treatment and would cum from just nipple treatment at times.  As his pace picked up the sound of her thighs slapping against him made me even hornier.  He pounded her for quite a while then looked at me and said, "I am going to cum in your wife" then he stiffened and pushed all the way in, dumping a huge load deep in her pussy. He stayed in her for bit letting all his cum drain into her creating a big pool of it.  Then he pulled out and got dressed to leave.  As he was leaving he told me that anytime I needed her fucked to call him.  I asked him what to call him and he said his name was Ted.  I told him that he could fuck her anytime and when he wanted to just to let me know so I could let him in.

When I went back into the room she was laying there well fucked and red between her thighs.  She told me he was great and wanted me to feel how much he stretched her.  I was already hard and slid right in.  He had been so much bigger that I barely could feel her pussy around my cock.  As I got as far in as I could, I felt the pool of his cum and let it wash over my cock as I tried to get get deeper.  I stroked her for a little while but the thrill was too great and I quickly added my cum to his big pool then was spent laying on top of her.   She told me that she wanted to fuck him again soon so I thought about how I can make that happen.  Stranger sex was off to a very hot beginning.  I found it also very hot showing her pics to the guys that answered the CL ad as well.  That would help on future searches.

IMG_3201aT.JPG

IMG_3203aT.JPG

IMG_3204aT.JPG

IMG_3206aT.JPG

IMG_3210aT.JPG

IMG_3211c.JPG

IMG_3415aT.JPG

IMG_3416aT.JPG

IMG_3424aT.JPG

Would u guys be fair and interested in black cock that's cock ,A bull with experience with couples? Inbox me

TMPDOODLE1476248321909.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...