CuckoldFart.com

frustraighted newbes

compilation

We are a newbe cpl looking to try this at least once where my fiancee gets laid in front of me. So far all we get is , "how big are you", "what does she look like", "if you want to try this you have to be bi (male half, I am not)", "clean her out" "lets see her pic" and so on and it repeats for 99.9% of guys. Is anyone f-ing real?

• Like 3

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

Hello frustrated newbies...

Sorry to hear about your bad luck so far. Don't lose faith.

It can be frustrating finding a good match here at cuckfart...or anywhere else for that matter. Especially when you are looking for a certain circumstance..as you seem to be.

If I understand you correctly...what you want to try is just simply watching your fiancée having sex with another man. Seems simple enough. Simple, that is, until others start wanting to add their particular twist to your simple request.

The idea that you have to be bi to have this happen is preposterous. I my self...am not the least bit bi. As I tell anyone that asks me...I am only in this for the pussy. All I am looking for is to be with and have sex with another man's wife.

I would just suggest to you that you be patient. Don't let all of the bullshitters discourage you. Be patient, hang in there...and keep trying to reach your goal of seeing your fiancée getting laid.

If I can help you in any way...please let me know

Good luck!

Best regards

DomBull4U

• Like 1

7 hours ago, compilation said:

We are a newbe cpl looking to try this at least once where my fiancee gets laid in front of me. So far all we get is , "how big are you", "what does she look like", "if you want to try this you have to be bi (male half, I am not)", "clean her out" "lets see her pic" and so on and it repeats for 99.9% of guys. Is anyone f-ing real?

where are you located, just o i know if we can catch up ...  I WANT the male very straight,  and as long as your wife has a shaved pussy and wears heels  is all that i need :)

happy to discuss ways we can do this ...

Hi Compilation,

As secretcam has said, please put a location in your profile to indicate at least which country or maybe which state you are in.

As you may be able to see there are active people on here from the USA, Australia, the UK, Germany.... and it helps to have a rough idea before getting into too many discussions.

Good luck with your search and I look forward to hearing how it goes

Enigma

(another non-bi pussy loving bull)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, compilation said:

Yes, there are real bulls hotwives and cuckolds out there - but as DomBull4U says, "Be patient, hang in there".

It can be a wonderful experience when it happens, much to my amazement I really enjoyed my wife getting laid, and that was without me ever being present when she and our best friend did it - that was her rule, she was not comfortable with me being there,and thought it would turn him off.  I would say it was the best 7 years of our entire married life, coming home to her pussy full of his cum to lick up was incredible.