CuckoldFart.com

Honestly this can't be stressed enough

CUCKOLD TEST

9 hours ago, secondjag said:

LOL, who you callin douche bag Willis???

Oh you know the egotistical guys that think the women is there for their pleasure, or that he’s going to give to me SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER,  or the ones who just can’t get it through their heads that it’s just for fun and there is not going to any other kind of relationship and I’m definitely not leaving my husband.  Those are the ones I’m referring too.  
    And WILLIS ???   that’s a new one.  Lol.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Naughty Nicki said:

Oh you know the egotistical guys that think the women is there for their pleasure, or that he’s going to give to me SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER,  or the ones who just can’t get it through their heads that it’s just for fun and there is not going to any other kind of relationship and I’m definitely not leaving my husband.  Those are the ones I’m referring too.  
    And WILLIS ???   that’s a new one.  Lol.  

Agreed Niki. The guy is a plaything

With out me there is no sex or anything. And they do seem to forget that I'm calling the shots.  My wife has a say, yes, however, she and I both have stop power. Ive never used it, but I totally thought this one guy was going to make me. Kept calling her wanting to see her with out me.

Oh no. That's a hard NO

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

Agreed Niki. The guy is a plaything

With out me there is no sex or anything. And they do seem to forget that I'm calling the shots.  My wife has a say, yes, however, she and I both have stop power. Ive never used it, but I totally thought this one guy was going to make me. Kept calling her wanting to see her with out me.

Oh no. That's a hard NO

Yep for the most part they are just that, toys. I along with my husband has put the brakes on a few times,  some even right in the middle I’ve gotten up and walked out.  And trying to make it some more than just fun is a sure fire way to end it all completely.  They need to learn to be happy they are even invited to begin with and not act like they are owed.  Some guys act that because I’m married and play with them that I don’t love my husband or he isn’t any good in bed.  It’s quite opposite on both accounts,  we’ve been together almost 23 yrs and he is my world and he’s just shy of 9” and knows how to use it.  So when guys act like this it’s on to the next.  Lol. 

• Like 2

for obvious reasons, i can't quite entirely agree with all this. now i have NEVER expected or wanted to replace the hub however i am NOT just some mindless torpedo either.  personally for me, it's why i have ALWAYS objected to being called a bull (so fucking mindless, even if these days i just let it go).

yes, i serve at HER pleasure, but don't let's forget, i wouldn't even be there if it wasn't good for me as well.  gotta say, over the years i have dropped more than one couple where i was bored to death.

has to work for all the parties concerned.

just my two cents

• Like 2

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

for obvious reasons, i can't quite entirely agree with all this. now i have NEVER expected or wanted to replace the hub however i am NOT just some mindless torpedo either.  personally for me, it's why i have ALWAYS objected to being called a bull (so fucking mindless, even if these days i just let it go).

yes, i serve at HER pleasure, but don't let's forget, i wouldn't even be there if it wasn't good for me as well.  gotta say, over the years i have dropped more than one couple where i was bored to death.

just my two cents

Great to have your point of view. I guess I didn't think of it like that.

We assume beimg guys, guys are always just ready to go.  But I've on many occasions stated some of my wife's lovers have been friends. People we know and care about. The guy shes showering for right now is a friend of hers she re connected with and is currently off to spend an evening with him.  So we have had both sides of the coin. But, as the image states, with out the husband, none of it goes on, unless she's flat out cheating . But yea, i see you point man. Thanks for your two cents. 

You know we got this " coin shortage" going on

😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

Great to have your point of view. I guess I didn't think of it like that.

We assume beimg guys, guys are always just ready to go.  But I've on many occasions stated some of my wife's lovers have been friends. People we know and care about. The guy shes showering for right now is a friend of hers she re connected with and is currently off to spend an evening with him.  So we have had both sides of the coin. But, as the image states, with out the husband, none of it goes on, unless she's flat out cheating . But yea, i see you point man. Thanks for your two cents. 

You know we got this " coin shortage" going on

😁

lol, the "coin" shortage; that's prob why my take was only worth 2 cents 😉🤣

Very insightful stuff Smokey, thanks

• Like 1

23 hours ago, secondjag said:

just my two cents

I never meant to insinuate all guys are just mindless torpedoes but there are some that that’s all think want or think about, not all, and yes if it wasn’t beneficiary for all parties then it wouldn’t happen on all accounts.  It is however a little different between the swinging community and I guess cuckolding community.  Hell for even when we just go out.   In the swinging community single guys have such a bad rap because the majority of them are how I spoke of them, again not all because we/I have met some really good friends.  

• Like 1