CuckoldFart.com

Abolish aduletry and Bigamy laws - Your thoughts!

captainblack

My thought is that the government has no place in my bedroom and it is really none of the government's business how many people make up a committed relationship, so there is no place in a civil society for either adultery or bigamy laws.

Speaking as a bull, who in general has had couples where both partners were submissive (some exceptions) to me I would love to in the eyes of various institutions treated as if I belonged in certain situations.

For instance I had a hotwife that was undergoing cancer treatment.  Due to the way things worked out I ended up being the one going with her to all her appointments as her "legal mate" could not get off work.  Each time we saw someone new in spite of my having a health care proxy and a signed HIPA wavier it was a big fight to get me to be allowed to be with her.  Yes there was not much I could do for her beyond hold her hand, but that is what she needed.  She needed a man who loved her to hold her hand, and my friend, her cuckold was grateful I could be there for her.

I think it is time to get our legislators to repeal the bigamy laws for sure.  They run against the constitution as freedom of religion is a guarantee and I know of multiple religions that are fine with multiple spouses.  One I know of promotes multiple husbands!

So far as adultery laws they are really bad for the cuckold lifestyle.  In many states adultery is not just a grounds for divorce, but it is also a crime punishable by jail time and loss of certain citizenship rights that go along with being a convicted criminal, like in many places the ability to vote and in the United States the ability to own a firearm.  Some places it might even wind you up on the sex offender registry. 

When it comes to criminal adultery charges the spouse does not have to level them.  So if someone finds out about your arrangement the bull and wife could both end up in jail.  Pretty nasty was for someone who is pissed at a couple, or their bull to get revenge.

I think it is really about time we wake up our legislators and get rid of these laws that do far more harm than good.

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

It really does not have anything to do with taxes, at least the adultery laws do not. 

So far as bigamy they were put in place to go in line with the teaches of the Christian church(es).  It really does not screw up income taxes in any way.    Things would work the same way as now.  All adults filing taxes in the same household lump income together and deductions together. 

I have a friend that lives with 2 other adult family members they file as a household, the three of them.

So instead of theorizing that it will never happen due to taxes perhaps your thoughts on if it is a good idea to eliminate these laws?

• Like 1

I don’t know what to tell you. All I could find is that it’s perfectly legal as long as no one in the group is married to more than one person. What I’m finding is that it’s for immigration purposes, which I honestly can understand. But as far as a group of people living together all in a relationship, it’s totally legal to a point.

8 hours ago, captainblack said:

My thought is that the government has no place in my bedroom and it is really none of the government's business how many people make up a committed relationship, so there is no place in a civil society for either adultery or bigamy laws.

Speaking as a bull, who in general has had couples where both partners were submissive (some exceptions) to me I would love to in the eyes of various institutions treated as if I belonged in certain situations.

For instance I had a hotwife that was undergoing cancer treatment.  Due to the way things worked out I ended up being the one going with her to all her appointments as her "legal mate" could not get off work.  Each time we saw someone new in spite of my having a health care proxy and a signed HIPA wavier it was a big fight to get me to be allowed to be with her.  Yes there was not much I could do for her beyond hold her hand, but that is what she needed.  She needed a man who loved her to hold her hand, and my friend, her cuckold was grateful I could be there for her.

I think it is time to get our legislators to repeal the bigamy laws for sure.  They run against the constitution as freedom of religion is a guarantee and I know of multiple religions that are fine with multiple spouses.  One I know of promotes multiple husbands!

So far as adultery laws they are really bad for the cuckold lifestyle.  In many states adultery is not just a grounds for divorce, but it is also a crime punishable by jail time and loss of certain citizenship rights that go along with being a convicted criminal, like in many places the ability to vote and in the United States the ability to own a firearm.  Some places it might even wind you up on the sex offender registry. 

When it comes to criminal adultery charges the spouse does not have to level them.  So if someone finds out about your arrangement the bull and wife could both end up in jail.  Pretty nasty was for someone who is pissed at a couple, or their bull to get revenge.

I think it is really about time we wake up our legislators and get rid of these laws that do far more harm than good.

really well thought out and articulated Captain.  couldn't agree more

On 8/25/2020 at 12:00 PM, captainblack said:

I agree.  however, this is more than likely, a state issue.  I think the constitution relegates all power to the states anything that the constitution does not, already, address. I'd try tofind some liberal democrat state rep. & try to get him/her to propose the legislation.

Gotta, start somewhere.