CuckoldFart.com

Not much new here anymore?

CuckoldFart

Is it me or has the new traffic and conversation diminished here? Is it because the fad of cuckolding begun to tarnish? I myself am not as titillated by the lifestyle as I once was. I still enjoy it after 25 years but it is not what it once was to us as a couple. Is it age or years of playing this sex game? I know it is human to tire of activities and that the edge needs to be pushed to achieve that same level of thrill. Just wondering if others have noticed that the volume of posts has f...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

Cuckold Tests

I think the whole cuck mentality has changed...it's not as taboo anymore. Now we have hotwives, and stags and bulls...it's common place to have 3 and for friends to share lovers it seems. Swinging is almost the norm and multiple partners is not unusual. 

• Like 1

My wife and have been swinging for nearly 14 yrs now so the whole multiple lovers is not something as new to us as cuckolding which is something she does enjoy now and is very exciting to me. I myself am fairly new here and although I do see some traffic it's not as much as I expected when I joined.