CuckoldFart.com

My Wife's Lovers Nibbling On Her Nipple

MyWifesCuckboy

Through the years I have watched my wife get fucked by many different men. One of the things I have always found erotic, is the way her lovers enjoyed nibbling and pulling on her nipples while they were making love to her. Sadly my wife does not play around any longer, due to medical reasons. However, I have many pictures to remember the good old day with. As I flip through them reminiscing, I will often times find myself playing around to create different collages from them. This is a one I put together last night that I thought everyone would enjoy.

Any other cuckolds notice this about heir wive's lovers?

Let me know what you think.

Oh yea, please friend me so I can share my cuckold journey with you.

• Like 7

CUCKOLD TEST

cuckboy....

Sorry to hear about your wife's illness and her not being able to play anymore. I hope the best for her.

I think you've found a good way to re-live those good ol' days by sharing her pics. It was kind of exciting to see her lover's various ways of nibbling on her nice tits. I hope you'll share more with us.

I also have to admit I'm a bit jealous of these other men. Your wife's tits and nipples look yummy...and I think I would have enjoyed a taste.

Welcome to cuckoldfart...and I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your cuckold journey.

Thanks....and best wishes

DomBull4U 

Thanks DomBull4U.

I appreciate the compliments and you sympathy for her. She is doing better, but she will not be able to play again un;ess things get a lot better with her.

I would have been a proud cuck to watch you nibbling on my wife's nipples you were burying your manhood deep inside her paradise of pleasure.

I have always thought that as beautiful as my wife is, she is never so beautiful as she is when a real man is between her legs touching a piece of her love snatch that I could only dream of reaching. Even as I respond to your comment, I get greatly turned on just thinking of another man fucking a piece of my wife's pussy I have never been to, that my little clit begins dripping precum.

Here she is looking hot and ready to be fucked. About 30 minutes after I took this she was getting fucked by one of her favorite Bulls.

• Like 3

cuckboy....

Thanks for the wonderful pic of your wife....and her pert tits certainly do look yummy.

Great pic of your sexy slutwife...you can see the naughty look in her eyes...showing her hunger for her lover's cock.

Thank again for sharing her pics...and more of your cuckold adventure.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bully Stick
On 2/11/2017 at 8:48 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Through the years I have watched my wife get fucked by many different men. One of the things I have always found erotic, is the way her lovers enjoyed nibbling and pulling on her nipples while they were making love to her. Sadly my wife does not play around any longer, due to medical reasons. However, I have many pictures to remember the good old day with. As I flip through them reminiscing, I will often times find myself playing around to create different collages from them. This is a one I put together last night that I thought everyone would enjoy.

Any other cuckolds notice this about heir wive's lovers?

Let me know what you think.

Oh yea, please friend me so I can share my cuckold journey with you.

589f40011be6b_HerLoversNibblingHerBreasts.jpg.1d3cd349a300ab6c40b41bdb7cca5e63.jpg

I would feel so lucky to nibble on your wife's nipples.

Guest Bully Stick
On 2/11/2017 at 10:27 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Thanks DomBull4U.

I appreciate the compliments and you sympathy for her. She is doing better, but she will not be able to play again un;ess things get a lot better with her.

I would have been a proud cuck to watch you nibbling on my wife's nipples you were burying your manhood deep inside her paradise of pleasure.

I have always thought that as beautiful as my wife is, she is never so beautiful as she is when a real man is between her legs touching a piece of her love snatch that I could only dream of reaching. Even as I respond to your comment, I get greatly turned on just thinking of another man fucking a piece of my wife's pussy I have never been to, that my little clit begins dripping precum.

Here she is looking hot and ready to be fucked. About 30 minutes after I took this she was getting fucked by one of her favorite Bulls.

589f57212af2b_MyMostBeautifulWife.thumb.jpg.07c282217e3adf9cfcd96f77fe778868.jpg

A most beautiful woman that I hope to be able to fuck one day. I bet me and her would fit like a glove together as we fuck.

On 2/11/2017 at 10:27 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Thanks DomBull4U.

589f57212af2b_MyMostBeautifulWife.thumb.jpg.07c282217e3adf9cfcd96f77fe778868.jpg

Oh man she is beautiful

• Like 1

Guest Bully Stick
10 minutes ago, Creampie Lover said:

Whats the sacrament? The sperm of her lover oozing out of her abused cunt?

LOL, now that is fucking funny as shit dude.

14 minutes ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Yes, she is my godess. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is one of her lovers while he was throat fucking my wife, While she was catching her breath I took this picture of him squeezing her breasts. I thought I would add it to this thread. Maybe at another time I will start a thread of different lovers squeezing her breasts. But for now I'll add it here because you can see her nipples being somewhat squeezed.

Let me know what you think

• Like 2

Guest Bully Stick
10 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Here is one of her lovers while he was throat fucking my wife, While she was catching her breath I took this picture of him squeezing her breasts. I thought I would add it to this thread. Maybe at another time I will start a thread of different lovers squeezing her breasts. But for now I'll add it here because you can see her nipples being somewhat squeezed.

Let me know what you think

58c21678ae361_LarrySqueezesHerBreats.jpg.29706536aaf3868be484752dbd04c110.jpg

So was he titty fucking those beautiful little breasts?