CuckoldFart.com

Looking for ways to whore out preg wife

whorewife

This one is 5 minutes before 'the action'

guy is being sucked by the cuck, she is prepping herself for a good bare fuck.

Hope you guys like it, we love the positive reactions, this is what we really want to do for the rest of our lives.

You guys agree it's the best thing to do?

post-2941-0-90700400-1412858154_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Cuckold Tests

Thanks for all the comments guys, please keep coming with the perverted talk, we love it :)

Here is a pic of my whore wife's cunt and tits.

We love very perverted and kinky talk, also extreme and degrading, even things which i cannot post in here.

Mail [email protected] to reach us directly, but a PM is fine too :)

do you have a yahoo account or skype ???

My first wife was extremely horny when she was pregnant would be happy to share details but will say 2 days before our child was born she begged me to fuck her and said if I wouldnt she could probably find someone who would. So she straddled me and rode me until I shot cum up unside her pregnant pussy.

• 4 months later...

extreme!! aside from having fun having a baby from another dude and have its responsibility lifetime?? i dont personally think its a fun situation? she wants it thats fine you sound like very ready and willing to try it its also fine but have you had a chance to ask it to baby which is the result out of this relation???

She does look gor pregnant. If in ca aome time i never have a problem knocking up a good looking woman like her. I think she should have a party with 6 or 7 guys of all races. Then it will be a total suprise as to who is the lucky guy to knock her up