CuckoldFart.com

Meet me in Gloryholes Portland Oregon

filipinaginajones

I am always at these Gloryholes in Portland Oregon your welcome to come hang out and I'll suck you off  or fuck me Doggystyle . So you can give me your number and your sperm there .

The Peep Hole open 24 hrs.

Taboo Video ,close at 12 pm 

Mr. Peeps Too.

open 24 hrs.

20170922_131650.jpg

asian_milf_gloryhole_interview_blowjob-4_tmb.jpg

833_160.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

CUCKOLD TEST

I think 10 or 11 I did not count after 7 or 8 I drank some green tea after a few guys loads were thick and stringy but very excited and strong mostly and was asked to come back next week . I was tipped but didn't Ask for anything at all. I plan on going back soon because I liked the way it was and guys .

• Like 2

Thank You Dear 

I love the hot popping cumshots spurting so strong and hard Its always the excitement of the studs that amazes me never having my mouth working their cocks until they feel it and know im hot and in heat for their sperm loads . Glad you joined my group and can cumtribute too to the group with your pimping skills they have worked for me before lover 😋         Gina Jones

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/12/2020 at 10:02 PM, filipinaginajones said:

I think 10 or 11 I did not count after 7 or 8 I drank some green tea after a few guys loads were thick and stringy but very excited and strong mostly and was asked to come back next week . I was tipped but didn't Ask for anything at all. I plan on going back soon because I liked the way it was and guys .

OH Gina I Love to Lick and eat Thick ass CUM

• 5 months later...