CuckoldFart.com

Marriage Saved / Cuckold Born

pflash99

As an airline pilot, I fly with a lot of different pilots.  As a cuckold, I have revealed my cuckold kink to quite a few of them.  If they seem very religious or straight-laced, I will keep my personal life to myself, but usually, guys and girls in my profession like to talk about sex.  

I have gotten mixed responses.  Many of the other pilots said they could not allow their wives to have sex with another man, but I have been surprised by how many have said they could and actually share my kink.

A few years ago, I flew with a guy, Mike, who had recently discovered his wife was having an affair with, Robert, a lawyer friend of theirs.  He was pretty distraught and it definitely sounded like they were heading for a divorce.  Mike was obviously trying to vent his anger, but he was also looking  to console with someone about his situation.  

Mike basically went full disclosure with me.  He admitted he had cheated, in the past, as well.  He told me his wife confessed to the affair, but she loved him and wanted to save their marriage.  He told me their sex life was very good and he was actually surprised to find out she had been fucking Robert for almost a year.  

When his wife gave her teary-eyed confession, she tried to explain to him that the affair was mostly for the sex.  She tried to explain to him that she had a huge sexual appetite, and was just lonely when he was gone.  She went on to say that Robert was just there to fill the void (so to speak) while he was gone.  She said Robert has no intention of ever getting married and was not trying to pull her away from her marriage.

When Mike was done explaining his situation to me, he asked if I had any suggestions about what to do.  I took a deep breath and told him I was, probably, not a good one to judge their situation.  That confused him, so I told him I was not born with the jealousy gene, and although I hadn't been tested yet, I am actually, heavily, turned on by the thought of my wife having sex with other men.  

Mike was a little stunned by all of this.  However, he kept asking me questions, during the whole trip, and I could tell it put him in deep thought.

After that trip, Mike and I flew again, together, a few of months later.  I asked him if he was still married and how things were going.  He grinned and said he was still married and things were actually going very well.

Mike seemed a little reluctant to open up, to me again, but he finally did.  He told me that he decided to try the cuckold thing, to save his marriage, and so far it's going very well.

Mike told me, when he got home from our last trip, he sat down with his wife and told her he wanted to work it out.  She burst into tears, hugged him and vowed never to see Robert or anyone else again.  Then, Mike dropped the bombshell, lol.  As he and his wife hugged and kissed, he grinned at her and said "it's ok if you want to keep seeing Robert".  She pulled away with eyes wide and asked "What"?  He then told her "as long as you don't leave me, I'm ok with you and Robert having sex".  She was quite stunned and speechless, needless to say.

At that point, Mike grinned at me and said "I guess I kind of share your kink".  I laughed, then said "be careful, it doesn't work for everybody".

Mike said it took a while for his wife to accept what he was offering but she finally did.  So, I asked him if his wife was back to having sex with Robert.  Mike grinned at me and said "yep, she's at his house right now".  Mike showed me the texts between he and his wife, and they definitely confirm what he was telling me.

Mike and I, now, fly together quite a bit and there situation has evolved over the three years.  He is a full-blown cuckold and his wife loves him more and is happier than ever.  Mike's wife is infertile, so they have no kids.

Mike and Robert are actually very good friends, now, and the three of them are fairly polyamorous.  Mike said Robert has not tried to move in and take charge in any way.  Robert wants his independence, and he truly is just a very good friend to him and his wife.  However, the three of them share each other's houses quite a bit, and the three of them share one bed, now, most of the time.  Either at Robert's house, or at their house.  Also, the three of them take vacations together.  Robert does travel a good bit as well, with his job, but Mike says the three of them sleep together a lot, so his wife gets lots of threesomes, lol.

I do ask Mike the real personal questions.  So, according to Mike, Robert does have a bigger cock than he does, but his wife still enjoys sex with him every bit as much, if not more, since their new lifestyle started.  He said his wife is very spoiled now, lol.

Recently, I was able to tell Mike about my wife's experience with my friend and that my wife and I might be converting to a similar lifestyle as theirs.  He has a few years of experience on me, so I am picking his brain and using him as an example to my wife.

My wife isn't sure about the polyamorous thing, but told me if we find the right guy, she would be willing to give it a try.  She has had sex with my friend three times now, and loved it, but he seems to be backing off on his interest, lately.

• Like 8

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

In most cases the marriage is saved and there are quite a lot of reasons why.First of all,there is not a coincidence that men choose sluts over prudes.We want our women to be well fucked,because it is a sign of sexual prowess,good health,vitality and fertility.In this field we could add the fact that the slut is wanted and for now she is our trophy.

In addition,all those social and/or ethical strangulations are making us miserable and resentful of one another,resulting in bitter situations,like divorces,trials,money spending to lawyers and many many other shit that make us more miserable.So cuckolding is liberating,as it is just sex.We let out some stream,we have good time and relief in the end of the day from both parts.

Moreover, it is arousal for the woman to feel wanted,as for the husband to know that.This is the most true way for both to see that.Honestly,what more you could ask as a proof that you have a gorgeous wife,if not another man fucking her in front of you?And if you are lucky,you could also be fucked,cumglazed of sucking the same cock that was spit roasting your wife's orifices?If you are super lucky,the same man might let you fucking him.

In that point,we must not forget all that time you spend with your significant other,which there would not be any chance spending else wise.You also meet people,exchanging experiences,filling any gaps and making the bond between you stronger.I know that it sounds like a paradox,but my wife had over 300 lovers,most of them also had sex with me and not only I am not a "faggot",but our love is strong.Still...

Finally,it is not about size,shape or duration.All is about the thrill and experience.That makes us stronger,wiser and loved.

• Like 3

Thanks icelord, very interesting point of view.  I like getting philosophical, so here is my belief:

I did date several very nice (prudes) girls before I met my wife.  I'm sure they made very good wives for their husbands, they just weren't for me.

Interestingly, I knew what I wanted from a very young age.  I was born in the south, so there was no shortage of girls raised in bible thumping families.  I don't mean to sound like I am knocking religion.  I am a believer, just in a different way.

When I started dating my current wife, she was raised in a pretty staunch religious family.  However, I could tell she had an underlying true self.  She had a naughty side that was begging to come out.  It wasn't easy, and it took me years to get that naughty side to come out of her, but I finally did.

Humans are sexual at birth and we are one of the few species on Earth that has the ability to enjoy sex for non-procreation purposes.  There is no other physical experience that compares to sex.  

Whether you believe in God or not, that is simply how we are designed.  Every individual we share that experience with, is different and I truly believe we are meant to share that with more than one person, throughout our lives.  I also believe a person can be committed (married) to one, yet still enjoy a physical experience with another without losing their love for the one they are committed to.

• Like 4

While women know their husband thinks they are beautiful, being desired by other men is much more validating to them. After all, the husband is supposed to think she's beautiful and sexy, other people are not.   

After your wife has sex with other men, your own sex life with her is enhanced, and you have sex the way you did when you first started dating.

• Like 2

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎05 at 3:10 AM, icelord0807 said:

In most cases the marriage is saved and there are quite a lot of reasons why.First of all,there is not a coincidence that men choose sluts over prudes.We want our women to be well fucked,because it is a sign of sexual prowess,good health,vitality and fertility.In this field we could add the fact that the slut is wanted and for now she is our trophy.

In addition,all those social and/or ethical strangulations are making us miserable and resentful of one another,resulting in bitter situations,like divorces,trials,money spending to lawyers and many many other shit that make us more miserable.So cuckolding is liberating,as it is just sex.We let out some stream,we have good time and relief in the end of the day from both parts.

Moreover, it is arousal for the woman to feel wanted,as for the husband to know that.This is the most true way for both to see that.Honestly,what more you could ask as a proof that you have a gorgeous wife,if not another man fucking her in front of you?And if you are lucky,you could also be fucked,cumglazed of sucking the same cock that was spit roasting your wife's orifices?If you are super lucky,the same man might let you fucking him.

In that point,we must not forget all that time you spend with your significant other,which there would not be any chance spending else wise.You also meet people,exchanging experiences,filling any gaps and making the bond between you stronger.I know that it sounds like a paradox,but my wife had over 300 lovers,most of them also had sex with me and not only I am not a "faggot",but our love is strong.Still...

Finally,it is not about size,shape or duration.All is about the thrill and experience.That makes us stronger,wiser and loved.

My cuckold husband not only enjoys seeing me fucked but he also enjoys a cock in his man-pussy or in his mouth. So it's all a win-win situation without jealousy from anyone. It's all just sex and the enjoyment of it is not male or female only. In others words a cock can be enjoyed by husbands and wives as can a pussy. :)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2017 at 5:52 AM, cumlayus said:

My cuckold husband not only enjoys seeing me fucked but he also enjoys a cock in his man-pussy or in his mouth. So it's all a win-win situation without jealousy from anyone. It's all just sex and the enjoyment of it is not male or female only. In others words a cock can be enjoyed by husbands and wives as can a pussy. :)

Amen to that.It is just sex and it should be enjoyed by all the participants.My wife likes seeing me getting fucked,as I like her getting stuffed.As you said,it is a win-win situation.

• Like 5

• 5 months later...
On 6/10/2017 at 7:52 PM, cumlayus said:

Your description is spot on...of what we husbands are exploring...with this...and I am getting inspired to join my wife and her boyfriend...next time they are in our bed...and suggest anal penetration in her...and strategically position my "man pussy" for his attention...where by I am her anal competition for his lust...if he nails us both...it would be an incredible occasio indeed...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hubby1000 said:

Your description is spot on...of what we husbands are exploring...with this...and I am getting inspired to join my wife and her boyfriend...next time they are in our bed...and suggest anal penetration in her...and strategically position my "man pussy" for his attention...where by I am her anal competition for his lust...if he nails us both...it would be an incredible occasio indeed...

Good luck, you'll really enjoy knowing what a real cock feels like inside your man-pussy. You might even become a cock slut lol.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cumlayus said:

Good luck, you'll really enjoy knowing what a real cock feels like inside your man-pussy. You might even become a cock slut lol.

Not sure honestly...but I would simply like to be included in their sex somehow...of course...eating their joined genitals is hot...but seems limited...

• Like 2