CuckoldFart.com

How I Got Hooked Into The Idea Of Seeing My Wife Fucked

dontfuckmywife

12 hours ago, TomDiesel said:

It was hard to talk my wife into it, when I told her what I wanted her to do she was upset, and thought I did not live her, However after about 4 months she started chatting with my old army buddy ive been friends with for over 20 years, he lives far away so nothing has happened, anyways she also started talking to another one of my friends on and off for about 6 months now, she finally sucked his cock 3 weeks ago and swallowed his cum, which was the first time she ever swallowed cum. She sucks me off now on a regular basis! I love it, it took a while for mine to gain the self confidence, and I had to have A LOT of patience, she chats with other guys now which I really enjoy, she lets me read the conversations. We have established rules and she follows them. One thing that ive found is theyre are a lot of flakes out there who wont meet up, weve been stood up already, and I am finding that it is a lot harder than u think to actually meet and make things happen.

It's not a role that most wives slip into easily, however with subtle encouragement they can be guided in the right direction.

I was particularly lucky that our divorced best friend started getting interested in my wife (probably due to his lack of sex at the time), and eventually he persuaded her to get into bed with him (with my knowledge and permission). Often wives will do things that they would not normally do with their husbands such as oral or anal.

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest penischocolat2018

(( merry cristmas ))  nice and sexy i like ur beauty im in hot èrection  add me _  follow me _  skype_ yahoo_  kiss

sm.Torture with the wax with candle . degrada tion.bondage.
hummiliation. .pee and other
im master4cuckold brown bi chocolat 180cm.85kg. penis 22.7

tn_0426_1.jpg

• 5 months later...