CuckoldFart.com

How I Got Hooked Into The Idea Of Seeing My Wife Fucked

dontfuckmywife

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 months later...

"he walked right past me ans climbed on her and slid in her  ..... Holy shit  what just happened   i was afraid to say  anything  i didn't want to alarm her  but he was all ready in side of her i didn't know what to do  he had the biggest grin  on his face   he bent down and sucked her tits  i almost came just standing there"

It clearly establish you as a cuck, when u say watching him fuck, you almost came, standing there. and prove that it excited u to see ur wife getting fucked by a bull with a big cock, You better accept and come to term with it ask your friend to be her bull

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2015 at 8:59 PM, dontfuckmywife said:

still dont think im a cuck i just liked seeing her used

I would say you fall into this realm: Stag cuckold

The term Stag cuckold differs from the usual use of the term cuckold. According to Sage Vivant, author of the book 'Your Erotic Personality', Stag cuckolds are typically heterosexual men who get off on the idea of their wives or girlfriends being with other men but do not really fit the historical term cuckold. Many such men dislike the term cuckold because society has denigrated its meaning, making it a shameful thing. The term cuckold has not only been misunderstood but also rather disrespected throughout history. They were seen as weak men that in a bizarre tradition from Europe were seen to wear antlers as symbols of this supposed weakness. Thankfully in modern times we are a little more enlightened and in recent years the meaning of the word has morphed into something more empowering for both genders. The growth of the term 'HOTWIFE' in reference to the partners of such men is now well established in sexual subcultures

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2016 at 7:38 AM, dontfuckmywife said:

well the other night i got ther to admit she wanted another dick in her during sex she almost came just talking about it im gettin really excited to see her fucked now 

That's a great strategy, get her excited and talk about her having someone else.   It worked on me when my wife stroked my cock and at the same time kept telling me how our friend was trying to grope her.   Damn it was horny.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/10/2014 at 2:01 AM, dontfuckmywife said:

post-62-0-01111900-1412989193_thumb.jpgpost-62-0-01111900-1412989193_thumb.jpg   

So all you guys know how we tell our best friends all the kinky stuff we can get our wives and girlfriends to do . Me and my wife like to do a lot of role playing . We use toys dildos and costumes one of my wife's favorite things we do is i tie her up on her back her wrist are tied to her ankles.so she is spread open i put a blindfold on her and headphones so she is completely in the dark  so the only senses she has is touch .Well anyway what i do i s i first get on her and start to fuck her. After a few minuets of fucking her I pretend to cum and climb off then i change shirts maybe put n a pair of jeans  so I feel different next to her body we bought a few life like dildos of different sizes  and a harness so i can strap them on then i climb back on her start to fuck her squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples so it is a completely different feel like some one different is fucking her. well she loves it it is like she is getting gang banged we swap out a few time with the different dildos  then i get back on and finish my self off  it is hot as hell . 

My best friend has seen a lot of her photos i have taken over the years  he will trade with me and show off different girlfriends he has gotten pics of we have fucked in the same room not on the same bed but  on different couches  . We have even been skinny dipping together  so he has seen her naked  in person and loves her tits. now she on the other hand really had no interest in   my friend other then just joking around .

Well  one night me and my my Wife  went out to the local comedy club with my best friend and his girl friend we were having a blast with a lot of drinks. my wife was getting real tipsy  . the two girls decided to go to the rest room  and i told my friend I am  going to fuck the hell out of her tonight  drunk sex is always best and she was really getting there. He said you lucky bastard my girl friend  has to head to her parents tonight so no sex for me . I said she is getting tied up tonight  he said i am there ill fuck her  i said sure (just fucking around  ) but i was going to be nice i said i ll send u a pic of her all tied up to get you hard lol. well later we went our separate ways He lives down the street from me and has my extra keys and stuff  .

so later i got her in bed she was plastered, really drunk but really willing lol .I got her all tied up and spread open and got the headphones on her . i sneaked my cell phone out  and took a pic for my friend  and said enjoy . 

it was hot just sending the pic to him so i got on and started to fuck her i was enjoying my self  and i heard a noise at the bed room door i figured dammit i for got to let my pet in the room so i pretended to cum and got off  it was time to change out any way   so i got off went to the door to let our pet in the room and my friend was there standing buck naked cock in hand  i didnt even have time to say WTF he walked right past me ans climbed on her and slid in her  ..... Holy shit  what just happened   i was afraid to say  anything  i didn't want to alarm her  but he was all ready in side of her i didn't know what to do  he had the biggest grin  on his face   he bent down and sucked her tits  i almost came just standing there  it seemed like forever  i just stood there quiet as hell hoping she didn't notice that my best friend was fucking her  but sh had no clue one of the dildos was exactly his size and we are same build body wise after a few minuets of him enjoying my wife  he started to cum in side of her  i thought he had a condom on but later i found out i interrupted him putting it on  when i oped the door he slid off and was grinning from ear to ear  walked out the door and went home   well what else was  i suppose to do i climbed on and finished my self off   it only took a few seconds   she was slippery as hell  i could tell he came in her  for the next month i was worried as hell   he told me a few days later damm that was hot as hell for me letting him fuck her  i told him you were not suppose to even come over and i was just fucking around  he said whoops  lol  did she suspect i asked her and she don't rember the night at all after the club she was really drunk  she has no clue  at all now he want s to set her up to do it another time  im considering it but i am really nervous  what do you think should i do it

post-62-0-52793700-1412989208_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-23633300-1412989213_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-60199300-1412989214_thumb.jpg

post-62-0-25564900-1412989215_thumb.jpg

Sounds like deep down you really enjoyed him fucking your wife. Maybe try getting her to see your friend differently and then maybe the both if you can spend many happy hours fucking your wife

• Like 1

On 12/6/2016 at 5:15 PM, hubby2005us said:

I would say you fall into this realm: Stag cuckold

The term Stag cuckold differs from the usual use of the term cuckold. According to Sage Vivant, author of the book 'Your Erotic Personality', Stag cuckolds are typically heterosexual men who get off on the idea of their wives or girlfriends being with other men but do not really fit the historical term cuckold. Many such men dislike the term cuckold because society has denigrated its meaning, making it a shameful thing. The term cuckold has not only been misunderstood but also rather disrespected throughout history. They were seen as weak men that in a bizarre tradition from Europe were seen to wear antlers as symbols of this supposed weakness. Thankfully in modern times we are a little more enlightened and in recent years the meaning of the word has morphed into something more empowering for both genders. The growth of the term 'HOTWIFE' in reference to the partners of such men is now well established in sexual subcultures

It does not matter what term or label we put on it. The bottom line is that we love our wives and we love for them to spread their legs for other men. We love for them to suck other men's cucks. And above all else, we LOVE it when other men cum inside our wives. I love sliding into my wife after she has been with another man.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ninaanddaryl said:

It does not matter what term or label we put on it. The bottom line is that we love our wives and we love for them to spread their legs for other men. We love for them to suck other men's cucks. And above all else, we LOVE it when other men cum inside our wives. I love sliding into my wife after she has been with another man.

Wish I could talk my wife into it.

• Like 1

It was hard to talk my wife into it, when I told her what I wanted her to do she was upset, and thought I did not live her, However after about 4 months she started chatting with my old army buddy ive been friends with for over 20 years, he lives far away so nothing has happened, anyways she also started talking to another one of my friends on and off for about 6 months now, she finally sucked his cock 3 weeks ago and swallowed his cum, which was the first time she ever swallowed cum. She sucks me off now on a regular basis! I love it, it took a while for mine to gain the self confidence, and I had to have A LOT of patience, she chats with other guys now which I really enjoy, she lets me read the conversations. We have established rules and she follows them. One thing that ive found is theyre are a lot of flakes out there who wont meet up, weve been stood up already, and I am finding that it is a lot harder than u think to actually meet and make things happen.

• Like 4