CuckoldFart.com

How I Got Hooked Into The Idea Of Seeing My Wife Fucked

dontfuckmywife

It has already been done, you are a cuck and your friend is her bull... learn your place and let her have as many dicks as she wants.

"he walked right past me ans climbed on her and slid in her  ..... Holy shit  what just happened   i was afraid to say  anything  i didn't want to alarm her  but he was all ready in side of her i didn't know what to do  he had the biggest grin  on his face   he bent down and sucked her tits  i almost came just standing there"

It clearly establish you as a cuck, when u say watching him fuck, you almost came, standing there. and prove that it excited u to see ur wife getting fucked by a bull with a big cock, You better accept and come to term with it ask your friend to be her bull

• Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wait, have I got this right?  The guy here got his girlfriend blind drunk, tied her up and let his friend have sex with her?  And she has no idea that she has had sex with this other guy?  That means she didn't consent to it and therefore that's r********.

I'm hoping this is just another bullshit fantasy story otherwise this is pretty fucked up.

• Like 2

Wait, have I got this right?  The guy here got his girlfriend blind drunk, tied her up and let his friend have sex with her?  And she has no idea that she has had sex with this other guy?  That means she didn't consent to it and therefore that's r********.

I'm hoping this is just another bullshit fantasy story otherwise this is pretty fucked up.

Well said Rusty.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

yea it has hot she didnt stop sex and it got her more turned on i told her i wanted to see her pussy spread open and have another man fuck her  then i wanted her to get fucked doggie style while i looked in to her eyes while she gave me a blow job she started to suck my fingers like she was blowing me i thinh ot turned her on im just going to slowly mention things thill i can get her to do it  well do it awake lol

• Like 3

I am a cuck and love this story, I think you should go for it but you really should confess your sins, belive me she will love you more for being honest than sneaking around, Just tell her that it will be a big turn on for you to know that she has been fucked by your best friend, once she accepts this she will demand you find other men to fuck her.

hey sissy u need a big black cock inside your manpussy?